Master.

Rework Gunslinger

Actually gs are a dead class, the only way to play it is for full buster build. Gs has a lot of potential, But is limited to a single skill

My suggestion is :

1.- Remove the cast on tracking And lower the damage, spameable only with the card combo and Nari's weap(its necessary a massive damage? 1 shot and down, where is the fun?) Note : Nari's harbinger - Recive more damage from demihuman by 10% (This is like sinx SB build they can spam it but are vulnerable to other damages)

2.-Make spameable Rapid Shower skill, We have valis weap and no one use it

3.-Make spameable Desperado skill (Not sure about this)

4.- Make an axe weap for gs with drake headshot everyone BOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT

That is all, please post your opinon about this or if you have another suggestion or idea

Thanks !

36 minutes ago, Master. said:

Actually gs are a dead class, the only way to play it is for full buster build. Gs has a lot of potential, But is limited to a single skill

My suggestion is :

1.- Remove the cast on tracking And lower the damage, spameable only with the card combo and Nari's weap(its necessary a massive damage? 1 shot and down, where is the fun?) Note : Nari's harbinger - Recive more damage from demihuman by 10% (This is like sinx SB build they can spam it but are vulnerable to other damages)

4.- Make an axe weap for gs with drake headshot everyone BOOOOOOOOOOOOM HEADSHOT

That is all, please post your opinon about this or if you have another suggestion or idea

Thanks !

I agree no one uses rapid shower and I'd like to see it be implimentd, but I have seen spammable desperado that does pretty good damage. Besides that I don't have much knowledge with gs so that's my 2 cents :]

May slight topic abit, but the upcoming grenade launcher+gatling gun would do the tricks :3(just guessing)

About the valis and eisas, its about revolver and shotguns, also mid-range(valis) and long range single burst shot(eisa). Both have pros and cons(nothing need to chg btw :3)

Edited by niemono89

I agree with @ShadeIromatak , the desperado is ok as it is, same with full buster. I do agree rapid shower should be back as a viable skill.

8 hours ago, Master. said:

My suggestion is :

Thanks !

Not , Not this "remove the cast on tracking" again . if then that will be the same as Full Buster which is no fun and its not "TRACKING" Anymore, Morelike make Nari's more useful like remove that 10% more dmg from demi human. and add HP instead . and also Fix the damage of tracking w/ nari's , Right now Vali's (trackingdmg) is even better than the Nari's , well thats only my suggestion but "Donut OVERPOWER TRACKING AGAIN" i mean add a lil dmgg orrrrrrrrr dont add dmg but increase HP% of something else that would help a GS , GS has low hp boost adding vits so, they have poor hp which make them dead.

OH and 1 more, also add the damage of Sub skill of Nari's (Piercing Skill) its soooooooooo useless af. well its literally useless at pvp , Yes its spammable but the damage are sooooooooooooooooooooo LOW . so maybe put more damage ? O WELL CIAO #MakeFROGr8Again. #ChickenNuggets

2 hours ago, Yatogami said:

We'll look into this and let you guys know what changes we'll make :D

Just noticed you are a developer now, off topic but congrats man. 

I agree, rapid shower should be viable. 

On 1/2/2017 at 10:42 AM, Maiimaii said:

Not , Not this "remove the cast on tracking" again . if then that will be the same as Full Buster which is no fun and its not "TRACKING" Anymore, Morelike make Nari's more useful like remove that 10% more dmg from demi human. and add HP instead . and also Fix the damage of tracking w/ nari's , Right now Vali's (trackingdmg) is even better than the Nari's , well thats only my suggestion but "Donut OVERPOWER TRACKING AGAIN" i mean add a lil dmgg orrrrrrrrr dont add dmg but increase HP% of something else that would help a GS , GS has low hp boost adding vits so, they have poor hp which make them dead.

Yeh, i understand your point that's why i say lower the damage (and again, its necessary a massive damage?)

but i agree with make Nari's more useful

On 2/4/2017 at 11:54 PM, Master. said:

Yeh, i understand your point that's why i say lower the damage (and again, its necessary a massive damage?)

but i agree with make Nari's more useful

It would make it the same as Full Buster.

No cast time, mid damage = Full Buster VS with cast time, high damage = Tracking.

Basically, why do that to tracking when we have full buster?

+1 to gun that fires axes

4 hours ago, qperteplex said:

It would make it the same as Full Buster.

No cast time, mid damage = Full Buster VS with cast time, high damage = Tracking.

Basically, why do that to tracking when we have full buster?

True. I didn't think on that(my bad) , im just trying to make more useful the other skill, rings and weapons.