Rene

What's The Rarest Item?

I don't know man, but I think LKH, because I haven't seen any player wearing this.

Colored LKH can be quested at quiz_00 52 30, the reason why not many players are using it because there are headgears with better stats

As for the rarest, I would say the Marshmallow Cap and the Divine Wings.

If you define rare as hard to find here but obtainable in the server, I would say SGH but it does not give any special effect. Any valk exp. helm, even a f.knight helm is better than it.

But if you define it as obtainable but expensive as f*ck, BR emps

There are a lot of headgears that you will no longer find anywhere else besides players, and some of the players that has them already quit.

Marshmallow cap is one of the rare. Some unreleased headgears that give no stats are rare as well, I only have two of them, Shinlit Hat and one of those Kafra dolls you get in your head.

Other than those unreleased headgears, some Rucksacks that are seasonal can no longer be obtained as well. The old forsaken gear(forsaken daggers, etc) will start to get rare as the quest that gives them is already gone.

Rainbow emp is also one rare, I believe it was given out through an event?

IMO, rare and expensive BR emps would have to be jade, mint and maroon

I dont know if people have been trading or borrowing em but people I know with these emps are:

Jade - Jano and Ely

Mint - some sinx in pretty princess. I cant remember the name. I believe Meet also has one

Maroon - Snoopy and Ferth(I think). I remember Soo Woo used to have one but IDK what happened to it

Again, these are based on my opinions coz the other BR emps are either common(black) or just not appealing in my eyes(umber) but thats just me.

@Ray - the rainbow emp available today is owned by Dmaster and is account bound and yes, it was given away through a promotion event for the server. As I far as ive heard, there is a rainbow emp that is tradeable somewhere but that person has either quit or got banned a long time ago. I cant remember the rest of the detail

EDIT: a long time ago

Edited by qperteplex

So there are only 2 jade emp on the server? and Who is ely btw? i havent seen a player named ely. and how much does a br emp costs? and last thing. The rarest tradable items are the br emps? am i correct?

AFAIK, then its a yes. Ely is the real name of the person who owns it. - Airwalk - is Ely and I believe Jano goes under *Jano*

Depends on the BR emp and most likely the person who is selling it. Last as I was told, w/c was earlier this week. A BR token costs 300 tokens each. You need 160pcs BR token to make 1 of any of the available BR emps. Do the math.

Its hard to respond on your last question. If you want something, other than pretty, that I would say is VERY useful based on the stats it gives and RARE as you ask then its a BR emp. And if you just want something thats NOT EASY OR CAN NO LONGER BE OBTAINED in this server then ask around and see what old players have been hiding in their inventory.

Yeah! I remember that 1st Rainbow emp holder before if i can remember her gypsy named : " Penbuhru Haram " or Pquweyqwasd at least with " Haram " along with the 1st Black Emp,Majestic Purple, Azure holder and i got a picture of it since hes one of my guildies before , here's the link : http://i60.tinypic.com/ie4apg.jpg

Edited by Norse_Joog

Yeah! I remember that 1st Rainbow emp holder before if i can remember her gypsy named : " Penbuhru Haram " or Pquweyqwasd at least with " Haram " along with the 1st Black Emp,Majestic Purple, Azure holder and i got a picture of it since hes one of my guildies before , here's the link : http://i60.tinypic.com/ie4apg.jpg

I believe that is MrsWazabi. I think she was a designer for the server for a short time and was rewarded with it.

However, I think the rainbow emp was created by 'Veggie&Mac.' So, I'm thinking they were the first to obtain one in-game.

Dont quote me tho~

Edited by MELUSI

There were 2 rainbow emps in the server back then, one of the owners was Elina (cant remember her ign), the other was Dani (Veggie&mac)

Both of them MIA, the only one in the server now is Dm@ster's.

PD: I have two marshie hats n___n

There were 2 rainbow emps in the server back then, one of the owners was Elina (cant remember her ign), the other was Dani (Veggie&mac)

Both of them MIA, the only one in the server now is Dm@ster's.

PD: I have two marshie hats n___n

Damn, you are so old Bass

I have one SGH, is it really rare? I'm with the server since 2007 and reading this thread made me curious if I have what you're tagging as rare. Thing is, it's SGH I have. Looks good still. :D

Edited by masang