Please make the skill spammable. I tried it with 3 kiels and max aspd just to test. The outcome was bad. The spam rate is like, 1 sec delay. Damage was around 10k-30k on Sinx Dex which I think it's acceptable if it's spammable since Loki swords will deal higher damage.

I equipped atroce cards because I don't think tgen and skel worker cards will increase the damage. Not sure bout it.

I agree, Decreasing the spam delay of SBK will definitely benefit Sinxes making them long range too so +1 :)

Edited by Victoria

This skill has always needed 4 kiels to be spammed properly which made it useless in general. Now that delays have changed it seems worse. I personally would suggest either a reduction on the sbk delay or adding the kiel-card effect on the loki's blade. This would effect nothing except for SBK as the other skills usuable with the blade have no delay in general.

That is the problem. Loki's blade is supposed to be the SBK weapon, however, when equipping it, SBK cannot be spammed. On katars however, it spams perfectly as fast as CT. I don't know why unless there is some hidden mechanic i didn't know about.

on tests: you cant spam SBK on dex sword, loki blade, daggers.

still doesnt explain how come blades got way slower spam. if it is just a 10% increase on the kitty claw part. oh btw i tried normal katars and it spams fast

• Like 1

Yes that way sinx have a ranged attack skill that doesn't force them to use a katar and lets them not be forced to swap constantly.

Thank you for clarifying that. :) So you guys want it to be the same speed as Cart Termination?

Yeah, that way Loki's Blade will be used more and we can have more options to play that class and not just point and click. It is kinda pointless to use Loki's blade for SBK at the moment with its spam on blades.

Edited by ZerO25

+1 to this, i would love it if SBK is spammable... another good and challenging build to play with. and more and more excitement and pressure would come in pvp/woe/gvg... making the server more exciting to play so +1 on this ^^

Going pure int sbk would not do you much good honestly. :) the INT part damage wouldn't still be high enough to kill them if you went full int. :p

bro actually, SBK dmg doesn't depend on int.. it's dmg depend on str ^^ so SBK sinx will be a great challenge

Actually, SBK has a two part damage, one is from the ATK part, and the other is the INT part. So it will rather be pointless on focusing on just one of them.

(INT*5*SkillLv + Random(500~1000)) + (((ATK*SkillLv)*((100-Enemy DEF)/100) - Enemy VIT) (Elemental Modifier)

With that formula, it is clearly shown that going full int would yield a not so good damage. also Thanatos and incantation samurai card only affects the physical part(ATK) of the formula. EDP doesn't work with it, also any % damage cards(Which makes you not use FBH Cards on shoes for FULL SBK BUILD).