Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
SweetTooth

Claymore Traps of Sniper is NOT OP

Recommended Posts

Introduction:

What is Claymore Traps?

ye.png.7b3fccecb8805be17d382dcf406f9cc7.png

 

So as you can see, There is a Lot of People Complaining about How OP it is. because you can Stack it right?

 

But, No its not that op.

 

Claymore is Like Napalm Vulcan.

 

it has certain weakness.

 

you just need proper gear for it.

 

Guide on card:

you just need this 2 items on your armor and garment.(cloak)

armor: 1 Pasana card + 1 TGK card on Armor.

Garment: 2 Firering Card.

 

Pasana Card:  Enchant Armors with the Fire Property.
DEF + 1

Firering Card: Increase Resistance to Fire Property Attack by 33%

 

thats all you need to counter the "Stacking Power" of Claymore.

 

I'll Show you How it works.   ^_^

 

Claymore Mine is Fire Property.

and Fire prperty attack is weakened against Fire property Enemy.

 

Watch:

 

No matter How many Stack they put you will not Die :)

all you need to do now is dodge those other property attack mine.

but atleast you can't die from it. 

 

Good Luck and Have fun :D

Edited by SweetTooth
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SweetTooth said:

Introduction:

What is Claymore Traps?

ye.png.7b3fccecb8805be17d382dcf406f9cc7.png

 

So as you can see, There is a Lot of People Complaining about How OP it is. because you can Stack it right?

 

But, No its not that op.

 

Claymore is Like Napalm Vulcan.

 

it has certain weakness.

 

you just need proper gear for it.

 

Guide on card:

you just need this 2 items on your armor and garment.(cloak)

armor: 1 Pasana card + 1 TGK card on Armor.

Garment: 2 Firering Card.

 

Pasana Card:  Enchant Armors with the Fire Property.
DEF + 1

Firering Card: Increase Resistance to Fire Property Attack by 33%

 

thats all you need to counter the "Stacking Power" of Claymore.

 

I'll Show you How it works.   ^_^

 

Claymore Mine is Fire Property.

and Fire prperty attack is weakened against Fire property Enemy.

 

Watch:

 

No matter How many Stack they put you will not Die :)

all you need to do now is dodge those other proprty attack mine.

but atleast you can't die from it. 

 

Good Luck and Have fun :D

nice guide. Remember people, there's always a counter on everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, B u m b l e B e e said:

nice guide. Remember people, there's always a counter on everything

Yep, Before Complaining guys, Look for ways and Tactics to Survive.

There is Hundreds of Card available out there :) 

Feel Free To Experiment Guys.

 

If you want tons of Card Information just GO: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=item_db&item_type=6&page_num=2 

and Check the Database of Forsaken RO cause we also have Custom card available ingame.

:) Don't Limit your Ways on just GR and TGK 

Feel Free to Experience new things. Like Switching Gears depending on the enemy.

 

And if you are not sure about your enemy.

 

Go to Ratemyserver and check the Database of it. Like what is the Element of that skills and etc. 

Also The Element and Info about Mob like MVP boss is avail out there. :D

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=misc_table_attr

 

 

Edited by SweetTooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For some people that is lazy to read all of those comments above, USE WIZARD AND GANBETEIN those silly traps = boom gone HUEHEUE. Ganbetein or whatever you spell it Thank me later HUEHE

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NICE GUIDE! Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Maiimaii said:

For some people that is lazy to read all of those comments above, USE WIZARD AND GANBETEIN those silly traps = boom gone HUEHEUE. Ganbetein or whatever you spell it Thank me later HUEHE

Yep, The Easy Way :D

 

 

14 minutes ago, iKD said:

NICE GUIDE! Thanks!

Welcome  ^^  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not that OP coz you can walk around it(sometimes. not unless the guy is a pro techies user). Great to see a way to prevent champs from just snapping on traps.

Although this doesnt prevent their allies from attacking you while you are in fire property. Which leads me to the question, does claymore trap work on PT or guildmates? And by I mean work trigger trap + damage or trigger trap + no damage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, qperteplex said:

Its not that OP coz you can walk around it(sometimes. not unless the guy is a pro techies user). Great to see a way to prevent champs from just snapping on traps.

Although this doesnt prevent their allies from attacking you while you are in fire property. Which leads me to the question, does claymore trap work on PT or guildmates? And by I mean work trigger trap + damage or trigger trap + no damage

I use champ and I tried to snap pass by the trap and still doesnt work. I still die ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yatogami said:

Im moving this to strategy guides

Thanks ^^ At First i didn't Know where to put it.

Next time. 

I'll put my Discussion on Strategy guide depending on the class that used that skill. :)

Edited by SweetTooth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

Thanks ^^ At First i didn't Know where to put it.

Next time. 

I'll put my Discussion on Strategy guide depending on the class that used that skill. :)

actually regarding your LK Guardian thread, its fine cause its actually a discussion about the ring. This on the other hand looked like a guide to me so I moved it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Yatogami said:

actually regarding your LK Guardian thread, its fine cause its actually a discussion about the ring. This on the other hand looked like a guide to me so I moved it here.

yep, i mean that when I post about skills and strategy and its different between suggestion :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traps skills of snipers were strong but the cons are *attribute madness*

So, just switch it to the same/opposite attribute cards when facing those traps xd

The most used card were ghostring, bathory, angeling, evil druid, pasana, swordfish :3

Edited by niemono89

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

S> A buttload of fireproof potions.

Cmon people, im fairly disappointed that the claymore traps become an issue O_O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I built this to somehow kill Champs in WoE. It's not OP because:

  1. you need to bring traps (that are heavy)
  2. you need to drop the trap (which needs a lot of experience and technique in order to properly place your traps)
  3. the damage doesn't do much. although to some jobs, it will definitely kill you
  4. if someone is near you, you can't trap. hence, a way to counter this is to get near the Sniper
  5. I don't fine it OP
  6. go back to #5
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...