imbetternow

Some Changes On Sniper Blessed Ring

Traps sniper FTW XD~

Glad to know some of you are looking forward to Trapper type Snipers. Though it's not yet ready. I hope we can rest the case of Sniper Blessed and Cursed rings.

yeah agreed ^ . snipers are hunters supposed to be and since here we have shields they can tank. so the use of traps are just snare and skid. in woe. i rarely see snipers that uses their traps in pvp effectively.

yeah agreed ^ . snipers are hunters supposed to be and since here we have shields they can tank. so the use of traps are just snare and skid. in woe. i rarely see snipers that uses their traps in pvp effectively.

Glad to see you back. I will do my best to include the Sniper trapper build in the next patch. I won't give more info about this because it will be a 50-50 issue again (some will like it, some will not)

Trap snipers oooooo cant wait to see that

Yeah. I'm sure you guys will like it. :)

Can't wait for that update to be implemented XD

After this, we will catches many breakers/offenders stuck in the center of emp room :3~

Even tho, you can break 1 trap, millions of them awaiting you :P

I think sniper fine the way they are. If you think I said this without any evidence backing me up then you're wrong.

Currently I got both Bless Ring and Cursed Ring and I have 2 SB 1 for FAS and 1 for DS with Thana. Most people who not die on my full FAS damage will die right away on my DS meaning they are on double Noxi.

But that not where my point lies.

FAS damage was good but the spam was kinda suck compared to DS in exchange of smaller damage. And just like how a good LK can switch from BB to Spiral to destroy the enemy seeding rythm, you can use DS and FAS the same way. And just like I tested myself your DS damage not fall far too low when you used Cursed Ring so having both ring doesn't really necessary.

If you say you can't got a kill by spamming DS all day there is something wrong with how you play the class, since DS is not all the skill Sniper have.

As for why the value of Bless ring is far lower then Cursed is because people got blinded by the sudden change as for I myself still think that Bless ring still useful and thats why I still have my old Bless ring around.

I think sniper fine the way they are. If you think I said this without any evidence backing me up then you're wrong.

Currently I got both Bless Ring and Cursed Ring and I have 2 SB 1 for FAS and 1 for DS with Thana. Most people who not die on my full FAS damage will die right away on my DS meaning they are on double Noxi.

But that not where my point lies.

FAS damage was good but the spam was kinda suck compared to DS in exchange of smaller damage. And just like how a good LK can switch from BB to Spiral to destroy the enemy seeding rythm, you can use DS and FAS the same way. And just like I tested myself your DS damage not fall far too low when you used Cursed Ring so having both ring doesn't really necessary.

If you say you can't got a kill by spamming DS all day there is something wrong with how you play the class, since DS is not all the skill Sniper have.

As for why the value of Bless ring is far lower then Cursed is because people got blinded by the sudden change as for I myself still think that Bless ring still useful and thats why I still have my old Bless ring around.

Correct. It's all about switching to a better gear set depending on the situation.

Glad to see you back. I will do my best to include the Sniper trapper build in the next patch. I won't give more info about this because it will be a 50-50 issue again (some will like it, some will not)

Yeah. I'm sure you guys will like it. :)

thanks. will surely be a bit more active in forums since i graduated. but will prepare for my board exam lol.

cant wait for that.

and to add. i can have a decent damage on my fas even though using a bow intended for ds type. since i am a ds type. but goes hybrid depending on enemies.

Still waiting for Sniper B ring update. When is it gonna get updated?

It will be updated next patch.

• Like 1

Finally. .

I hope that a DS type Sniper will be out there to play "the game". Again, if your argument is Cursed Ring being more expensive, it's because the market prefers this. I need to be frank but I don't see the logic of adding the 30% DS increase.

Agree with this, i remember the old time that i bought a cursed ring cuz i was the fas type. Then my friend told me to change it to blessed ring that i have to add more toks.. and now i got prank cuz blessed ring is going lower! But i still enjoying my sniper fas type using blessed ring