plok123

Fun Facts About You :d

Well, just put any fun Facts about you xD

One of mine is, I stopped celebrating my birthday when I left the Philippines, all I do now is wait for 12mn on the night before my birthday, light a candle, pray and make a wish, alone in my room xD (I know, sad xD)

• Like 2

Fun facts about me?

Cappy is Cappu.

Cappu likes you.

You love coffee?

Coffee makes me stay.

Stay that will be forever.

Forever must be good to be love by Cappy.

Fun Facts About Me?

I like being a GM.

I like cake.

I like video games.

I don't like Facebook, Twitter, etc...

I like hosting events. :3

This has been Fun Facts About You :d with [GM]Magic!

This seems to be a nice thread, let's keep this going then :D

Fun Facts about me:

1. I am a web developer by trade, but back in college, I failed tons of subjects related to programming(my C++ class, systems class, networking class, Java class, etc) but I aced all science related stuff(physics, chemistry). Reason: I get bored easily and I don't like what they teach. I aced the science classes because I keep thinking that there is a small chance to blow something up during the class.

2. It mostly takes me around 4 hours to finish all my tasks at work. After that I do nothing or just randomly create a web application that I fancy. I'm weird like that. I even made a web app just to keep track of the money I spend per day.

3. I'm in a committed relationship for 4 years now.

4. ^ She was my bestfriend in college.

5. ^ We got together during Christmas Eve of '09

6. I can speak 2 languages fluently (English and Filipino) because I worked as a translator before. Other than that, I can understand a bit of Japanese and Korean.

7. I have three laptops, each having different use. The windows is for games. The Linux is for server and developing, Mac is strictly for work. My linux is also used for work when I forgot to charge my mac before going to the office and I forget my charger.

8. I don't drive even if I know how because I like taking trains.

9. I save up tons of money by not using my car :D

10. I love Korean and Japanese food.

11. I cook. Mostly due to GF not wanting to cook.

12. I don't have a smartphone.

13. I never buy shoes unless my old one cannot be used anymore.

14. I collect playing cards

15. ^ This probably stemmed from my childhood wherein I buy a lot of pokemon cards.

16. ^ I won one pokemon trading card game tournament. Winning Card I used then was Mr. Mime

17. I read programming books for leisure

18. I watch only one Korean TV Show. It is called Running Man. It is a funny show so it kinda lessens my stress from work.

19. I watch alot of anime. Me and GF had 5TB worth of anime together.

20. I can play around 3 instruments(Guitar, Piano, Violin). Sadly, I can only play 2-3 songs on each.

Fun Facts about me

1. I'm 21, homo and married

2. My Dad is still in denial and thinks Im just going through a phase.

3. I dont know why I do but I dont use all my credentials on my resume like I would just put High School Graduate even tho I have college certs and other certs.

4. I dont tell people specially potential friends that Im a geek, not that I'm not proud or ashamed It's just that when people find out they tend to see me more as a Go to person ( the bad kind ) rather than a friend just base on past experience. Only a handful of people know what my real job really is. Whenever I get ask I tell them Im a customer rep or sales associate or something boring xD

5. I have OCD. I can tell when people touch my stuff or go through my office.

6. I have a lot of hobbies and some of them are really weird.

7. I hate it when people call me Justin. I really do

8. I used to have long silky hair because I hate getting haircuts then I met this Girl Andy who always styles my hair every single day, every time we see each other she would braid it, tie, pin it. She would dedicate 30 mins of her day brushing my hair 100x "To keep it silky and flowy" it drove me crazy that one day I just cut it. Andy I love you if you ever find this post :3

9. Im domesticated. very. Households, Repairs, DIY Home improvement. Im your man.

10. When I'm mad. I like to clean, Dishes go white and sparkly, Mirrors, Tiles and surfaces go all reflective. I find it calm and relaxing.

11. All my jeans and his has buttons instead of Zippers. I always get them altered if they have zippers.

12. I dont drink and for someone who doesnt I have a high Tolerance

13. I have a weird relationship with my ex-girlfriend. Which is why people dont believe me when I tell them that Im gay. Ok can I gay guy not have a hot ex-girlfriend?

14. When I check out someone I always check for the shoes first. Dont know why

15. People think Im Chinese if not Mexican, No Sir Im Half Filipino, Quarter Spanish and Quarter Irish

FUN FACTS ABOUT ME:

I LOVE TO KILL PEOPLE HAHAHA

I LOVE TO EAT

I LOVE MY FAMILY

I LOVE MY WIFE

I LOVE MY BABY

AND IM ALWAYS HAPPY TO SHARE =)) BUT NOT TOKENS HAHAHAHA

Get your read on.

Ready, set, read!

25 Fun Facts About Me:

1. I am almost 30 and always ends up justifying my age. It’s cool, I take it as a compliment if people think I’m lying about my age. Keeps the young vibe flowing. I also get mistaken as either Hawaiian or Japanese. Japanese? I hella don’t see that. I don’t have kawaii soft milky skin. Am I Hawaiian? Nope. Close, but not cigar. I represent my Filipino blood in the land of the free they call the US of A. I am an equal parts of Spanish and Italian. A Filipino with a Southern twang. No, not Southern California, but Florida with a dash of Alabama, Mississippi, Georgia, and Louisiana. Confused? Just wait until you hear me talk real fast.
  2. My little family is my everything. I am married to the most amazing and wonderful husband a girl could ever have. He’s proudly serving in the United States Navy and is the best thing that ever happened to me. I am also a mum to two crazy and spoiled dachshunds named Lilly and Riley.
  3. I consider myself an RPG gamer. My first ever RPG game beaten when I was a wee ‘wittle girl was The Legend of Zelda in Nintendo (remember that gold cartridge?). I would fight my older sister at a tender young age of 7 just so I can play the beejezus out of that game. Oh the memories… My daddy finally agreed to buy us an S-NES system and again I would fight my older sister to have it my way just so I could play my favorite RPG games such as Final Fantasy Mystic Quest, Chrono Trigger, and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.
  4. I also begged my father to buy me a GameBoy just so I could play The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening and Sailor Moon. Yeppers, Sailor Moon. That was the last Zelda I have ever played and marked my gaming hiatus until my parents was kind enough to buy me PS1 and my first ever PC despite planking my junior years. I flip-flopped between my PS1 and PC. With that being said, I've played Warcraft, Starcraft, Command and Conquer, WoW, DOTA, League of Legends just to name a few. :p
  5. Imho, the realm of PS1 produced the best RPG games, EVER.
  6. Chrono Cross, Suikoden, Alundra, Legend of Dragoons, Legend of Legaia, and Final Fantasy VII and IX are my other favorite RPG games besides the aforementioned games in #2 and #3. Ever had the chance to meet all of the 108 Stars of Destiny in Suikoden??? Not this girl… ._.
  7. While I consider myself an RPG gamer. I consider myself a sucker for any survival/FPS games as well. Thanks to Resident Evil and Silent Hill. Speaking of Silent Hill, ever played the first one? I shamefully admit that I can never play that game alone by myself, because I am that creeped out. My love for FPS games roots from Counterstrike and Half-Life days. I've been called "little boy" a million times in COD and Battlefield. Did I mention I play COD and Battlefield? Yeppers. I play COD, but I gravitate more towards Battlefield.
  8. Back in the glory days of DDR, I have my own DDR pad, and I shamefully admit that I will dance in front of everybody in the mall’s arcade area to the expert mode of Dub-I-Dub and Butterfly. ;)
  9. If you don’t know who SkiFree Yeti or what it looks like or what it does to a poor unsuspecting skier sloping down an endless snow mountain then you’re not a gamer whatchamacallit ever… ;)
  10. I am obsessed with Frank Kozik.
  11. I have an expensive habit of collecting vinyl toys and gig posters and majority of my collections are dominated by Frank Kozik.
  12. I love watching college football more than professional football. I also watch college men’s basketball, but not until March Madness. There are too many games to flip through back and forth. I bleed Garnet and Gold, GO FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY!
  13. I LOVE TO COOK. I consider myself an innovative dead amateur chef inside your cupboard. I hate following recipes and I will end up modifying it even if I am forced to follow one. I treat my kitchen as my mystery ingredients basket. I can pretty much cook random stuff and half the time I don’t know what to name or call it. :p
  14. I love crafting burgers and sandwiches. I also love to brew my own beer. My greatest dream is to open my own small bistro/sports bar where I can serve my burgers, sandwiches, home-brewed beers. :)
  15. I am a runner. Running is like crack for me. It’s my way to sometimes forget the world I am in.
  16. I am in love with Italy and Japan.
  17. I am a sponger. I suggest you Google that. Surfers hate spongers like me. I shamefully admit that I’ve yet to sponge the coast of Southern California.
  18. I watch the Lord of the Rings Trilogy and Harry Potter series every time my husband is on duty.
  19. I love watching Disney movies. My favorite Disney movie is Lilo and Stitch.
  20. If we get a baby girl first in the future I plan to dress my little girl for Halloween as Lilo and Wall-E if it’s a boy. :D
  21. I am a sucker for zombie flicks. I’d rather watch zombie flicks than those stupid horror/suspense movies like Saw, Paranormal Activity, pretty much any movies that will make you jump out of your own skin.
  22. I name things. If you ever catch me talking about “Ellie” then I’m talking about my car. :D
  23. I love Captain America. I have Cap’s shield vanity plate in front of Ellie’s bumper, a plushie hanging on my rear view mirror, and I own a life size shield that’s currently hanging on our wall. I also have an expensive habit of collecting comics. I guess it is safe to say that I am a nerd. :)
  24. I have a wide variety of music genre I listen to, but mainly indie, indie-electronica, electronica, house, progressive-house, electro-house, trance, and dubstep.
  25. I have an OCD when it comes to locking doors or windows in our house. I would circle around the house at a total of five times to make sure everything is secured. This is whether before we go to bed or leaving the house.

Cheers,

Laura :laugh:

Edited by sshinytoyguns

So off topic but Im also a PS1 Fun and I did play all the games that was available and was still available. And yes I did get all 108 Destiny Stars I had to finish the game twice cos I kept missing the squirrel Family. The catch of 108 Destiny for suiko 2 is to get all 107 in Suiko 1 so Leeknat can revive Greimo completing the 108 and so this carry over so when you load your saved game on Suiko 2 Greimo is alive allowing you to recruit a few heroes from 1 and a side quest that lets you unlock the 4th Skill of your Bright Shield Rune to heal Joey at the final scene and it will reveal that Nanami is alive completing the 108. If you miss just one the highest you can get is 101-104 cos technically Joey and Nanami counts

• Like 1

Fun facts about me!

1. I'm short ( yeah my height is =-= doesnt matter right..)

2. I love watching anime. I'm currently watching HunterXhunter 2011.

3. When i'm bored, I usually sing in front of the mirror (confession LOL!)

4. I like drinking coffee and tea.

5. I usually go to school late... really late. I drop my class card in one of my subject this semester.

cici :)

fun facts about me i love to assasinate in for fild...

I'll keep mine simple: i can draw, write, sing, play music, and am a good fighter xD ( i dont pick fights though i'm full as fugg :3 )

Fun facts about me:

1: Will be turning 13 soon!

2: Dont like school!

3: Like read, play games shop and sing (My idols is Sunny & Hyuna)

4: This is my second RO server so I know basics but not too much

5: I'm in love with hot chocolate :D!

6: I like watching reptiles but I get scared a lot

7: I love pokemon. I play pokemon red and blue games and a old game pokemon snap

Edited by Ajeng

Le 12 fun facts about me :)
1. I love Forsaken Ragnarok Online
2. I love Forsaken Ragnarok Online again

3. I love Forsaken Ragnarok Online again and again

4. I love Forsaken Ragnarok Online again and again and again and will be forever
5. Add 1 beside the number 5, and that will be my soon-to be age this upcoming August.
6. I play League of Legends (PH, have played in NA for a tiny bit).
7. I love doing stuff on Photoshop, and I consider it as my hobby. (signatures, faceswaps, etc.)
8. Aside from being in high school, I'm trying to learn how to program.
9. I am Spartacus.
10. I am lazy.

1. I have swag. 1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.1. I have swag.

Oh and I can't count past 1.

• Like 1

//more pseudocode

while true

print "I have swag."

i beat u alec. i win.

• Like 3

LOL im bored tooo...hmm..so

tumblr_m0n4hx5Vy21qeuugko1_500.gif

Let's start talking bout ME~ <3

Fact~1. I have ADHD~

Fact~2. Got extreme sugar cravings...but got healthy teeth wuhahahaha (this mostly a problem with fact 1.)

Fact~3. Mix asian with europian..so i'm a Eurasian whooohoo...(english is not my first language so pls i kno its not grammitcally correct)

Fact~4. Many Ppl think i'm half Japanese or korean...but nope keep guessing 8D

Fact~5. I'm very chaotic, easily stressed and a airhead...example i forget to eat...LOL leave my phone in the fridge..wear clothes with the back on front.and so on~

Fact~6. I have DCD ((Developmental coordination disorder))
Fact~7. To top 6 i have a hip problem (Endoration or internally rotated femurs) so basically my hips point inwards..so do my legs and feet ...LOL sumtimes this is mistaken with X legs.
Nway..to make long story short...i face plant alot :D

tumblr_mhlxsqPtAU1s0qmzzo1_500.gif
Fact~8. I'm obssessed with games mostly RPG...sumtimes MMO(RPG'S) and played all FF! (big fan of any square game but i'm a diehard FF lover) i owned many consoles. But i dun consider myself a gamer...i guess...hmmm..just hate dem gals who pose with controllers and tell they r gamers...for god sake ..kill yo selfs... >_> tell me u play FF10 or FF13 and U JUST OMG LOVE FF??..i will kill u..slowly LOL...why? Cuz just Fck u thats why ^^.
Oh yea i LOVE DOAAAAAAA....Yes especially DOA Beacvolley..ya dun pay attention to the boobs but i like being cute and competetive :3

Nway i play(ed) Many games...so yah...i spend alot of time in my room :D

Fact~9. Srry bout 8 but i'm actually Reaaly NICE :) u just need to get to kno me :3

Fact~10.I listen to many different music...but mostly asian...so its mostly Kpop, Cpop, Jpop, Jrock...

advice_kpop_fangirl_by_xmanipulationofco

Fact~11. I love anime...I'm a Otaku i watch(ed) Many so i won't even start...LOL also read Manga
Fact~12 I draw...sumtimes...went to arts school...planned to b a game/graphic designer...but parents b lame and made me study economics.

73118fc5-4d01-402d-aa78-892d51bacdb0_zps

4d1a5e05-cf4f-49b2-87c4-db574446ca5e_zps688a102e-fb73-4a1a-ae06-47c11111368a_zps

5743cb68-4767-4b94-95e5-6a21be11750b_zps
197d176c-6568-4555-bba3-6b2f3a7f9113_zps

Lol i kno i rarely finish sumthin...my motivation bar tend to run out easily... :th_swt3:

Oh that could b Fact 13! XD

so yea Just like now...Im bored of typing...so maybe i'll post a part 2!!!! :th_e5:

~TO B CONTINUED~

Edited by Mitomi