niemono89

New valk weapon/rings just for stave crasher HW

i'd agree on having an alternative for HWs, but too much buffing is what we call biased. And from the suggester himself, it's pretty biased on agreeing on his terms for buffing.

55 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

i'd agree on having an alternative for HWs, but too much buffing is what we call biased. And from the suggester himself, it's pretty biased on agreeing on his terms for buffing.

she loves the class a little too much, thats why she's suggesting for a bit of buff on stave crasher. compared to professor, she is biased with wizard as the better class. thats how I see it

• Like 1

On 2016/11/10 at 3:26 PM, lord_dhan26 said:

+1 Maybe boost the %dmg of staves in the Wiz Highness Staff. 

-1 on making another weapon.. it will create more hassle switching and reconverting.

I agree with this boost stave damage on wiz highness but not that much because stave of wizard can do 30-40k dmg avg already and its spammable and wiz hard this energy coat + redux on weapon so adding that much it'll just create more new OP job :p

Missed a day of foruming, there're many replies already :3

thx for the explanation, kyle <3

Yep it does. if you know how pvp works it does @niemono89

I have a wiz set and i could do 40-60k stave w/ ship capt. and i can survive since i have highness redux and redux from energy coat. and its spammable.

@Maiimaii

My thread were based on making either new weapon/ring for stave crasher HW :3

Just now, niemono89 said:

@Maiimaii

My thread were based on making either new weapon/ring for stave crasher HW :3

Exactly that's why ,what for make new one if already one? 

well everyone has their own suggestion so feeel free to do it.

it just i have to disagree to this making new valk that's my opinion :p

Yeah, its freedom by the way :3

Final answer were always by GM'S Xd

• Like 1

making a new ring, especially just for HW, i think impossible or even bad idea niemono89...

and Maiimaii, i myself have a wiz, with guardian ring...and i dont seem to find it as OP as you said...

i mean you said you deal 40k???that is incredible low in this server, since ygg is a daily thing here...

and average character HP is 200k++, how fast can you spent a stave crasher??

Umm...
Actually Im also feel like the stave damage is a little bit too low
Since thana doesnt works on everyone
New weapon for stave is a bad idea
My suggestion is boost up stave damage on highness to 120%
and add 10% more MATK on highness
Somemore please find out something to againts GTB stalker

Edited by Mandy Lim
nothing

S< Phreeoni Cards for Hit Lik some 20 other classes use it too u might as well start problem for DEX solved 

But yea new wep for stave sounds awsome similar to prof volupsa we can have 1 for wiz as well or Buff Wizz Highness like Ray and Kyle and Sky said its all good

But new ring isnt possible Theres a thread for Wiz G ring u can add stuff there @niemono89 try to make posts as brief and to the point as possible haha u make too many posts which are like so random lol u can add the random stuff (all in a single post) 

@buangka id like to +1 Anti freeze on the kafra but sounds too much to hope for :D

+1 for Sky's Suggestion :D, Wiz can use the +% stave dmg srsly its like Stave is such a dead end for all magic classes if opponent goes angelring its like u cant Bolt for shit and ur stave is just to poke them like with a stick lol

Edited by c0okiee
mispell
  • Like 1

Cookie's thought were hilarious but kinda useful :3

Is a suggestion site, so I'll just brief it as random as possible(in 1 main topic+reason) :3

@buangka @c0okiee  I'll have to disagree with the anti-freeze on rose casquette/kafra band. Even though I'd love not being frozen while I use any of those, magical headgears exist for a reason.

3 hours ago, buangka said:

add stats on gring JT and LOV 

-1 500% LoV is already on Wiz Curse Ring, as for JT, hmmm would be nice if it was added into the curse ring as well but im gonna have to disagree to that.

On 2016/11/14 at 5:36 AM, c0okiee said:

S< Phreeoni Cards for Hit Lik some 20 other classes use it too u might as well start problem for DEX solved 

But yea new wep for stave sounds awsome similar to prof volupsa we can have 1 for wiz as well or Buff Wizz Highness like Ray and Kyle and Sky said its all good

But new ring isnt possible Theres a thread for Wiz G ring u can add stuff there @niemono89 try to make posts as brief and to the point as possible haha u make too many posts which are like so random lol u can add the random stuff (all in a single post) 

@buangka id like to +1 Anti freeze on the kafra but sounds too much to hope for :D

+1 for Sky's Suggestion :D, Wiz can use the +% stave dmg srsly its like Stave is such a dead end for all magic classes if opponent goes angelring its like u cant Bolt for shit and ur stave is just to poke them like with a stick lol

+111111 on dat "try to make posts as brief and to the point as possible haha u make too many posts which are like so random lol u can add the random stuff (all in a single post) "

#burnAF

Edited by Maiimaii

28 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

I LOLed at what kaza said about poking them with a stick lolol

HAHAHAHAHA OMG I JUS SAW IT XD