Specter

Star Gladiator Guardian Ring

Hi everyone,

We see a lot of people trying out the new stuff the GM team has made and one of them is the Star gladiator ULTRA COUNTER KICK OF DEATH GUARDIAN RING. It's time to talk about this specific build  Is it too strong or too weak? Too fast or too slow?

Please comment below and make a detailed observation and suggestion for this build.

8 hours ago, xPeasant said:

Stop making it a big deal.. its g.ring it supposed to be better than blessed ring...

Lol, every single ring should be on par to each other. the reason we had these different things is to explore more options on each class

31 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

Lol, every single ring should be on par to each other. the reason we had these different things is to explore more options on each class

i respect that but people get too focus one my topic and making it a big deal.. i have a sg  g.ring i woe today and my HP is 260k.. ofc i have a huge dmg but the hp is really terrible you cant really rely on paladin because they have to devo the priorities on the guild vs guild...

Edited by xPeasant

Hi there Bass!!! ^_^

I've experience the way of the StarGlad.. th0 im not that much aware of its full potential..

IM:

--->  Damage is High Yes. But the build is super Tricky.

--->  Yes Hatred Gives a big boost. But only to 3 certain Jobs/monster.

---> Pallies will not really give assurance that the Star Glad will survive reflect. (most of the times when targeting a pally, its either my devo dies.. or sometimes i die with him. )

--- > I have managed to have 320k HP making ASPD and HIT be based on the Halloween Candies, and i dont think it should be that way.

NO HATING PLEASE.. hope this helps.

Edited by lord_dhan26
TYPO sorry im bad at ENGLISH/and i love pancakes
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, xPeasant said:

Stop making it a big deal.. its g.ring it supposed to be better than blessed ring...

uhhh is he for real? lol 

dude G rings offer an alternative build from B ring And C ring the quest was made harder because its new simple as that not because its way better then its counterparts.

The whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff or why did champ or lk have to be nerfed like so many times lol. Even Tk for example

This is a new class introduced with ring and wep its high time we players take intiative to prove its pros and cons and see to it that its balanced

19 hours ago, c0okiee said:

uhhh is he for real? lol 

dude G rings offer an alternative build from B ring And C ring the quest was made harder because its new simple as that not because its way better then its counterparts.

The whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff or why did champ or lk have to be nerfed like so many times lol. Even Tk for example

This is a new class introduced with ring and wep its high time we players take intiative to prove its pros and cons and see to it that its balanced

Reasons why I think SG's should NOT be the NERF priority

1. Remove the Napalm Vulcan command from WSG ring. if not, then have the rest of the Grings use their respective chance skills (Clown-Bash , Gypsy Holy cross etc)

2. Do not exceed 50% reflect for any class (Because SG's and Champs DIE from reflect easily but NINJA's dont. oh yeah, ninja got nerfed. SURE.)  

3. Disable Taekwon Ranker Bonuses (Because working hard SHOULD NOT reward any BUFFS. Let's all live a HAPPY BALANCED life)

4. SG's can kill 3 classes easily and can be killed as easily as well. USELESS on other classes. <--this is REASON enough not to touch the class. 

5. NERF ALL THE RINGS ALTOGETHER. you want balance? make the nondonated rings have the same effect as the donated ones. 

whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff? seriously? then why are vote items weaker than their donation counterparts? even the rings?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, onetwothree said:

Reasons why I think SG's should NOT be the NERF priority

1. Remove the Napalm Vulcan command from WSG ring. if not, then have the rest of the Grings use their respective chance skills (Clown-Bash , Gypsy Holy cross etc)

2. Do not exceed 50% reflect for any class (Because SG's and Champs DIE from reflect easily but NINJA's dont. oh yeah, ninja got nerfed. SURE.)  

3. Disable Taekwon Ranker Bonuses (Because working hard SHOULD NOT reward any BUFFS. Let's all live a HAPPY BALANCED life)

4. SG's can kill 3 classes easily and can be killed as easily as well. USELESS on other classes. <--this is REASON enough not to touch the class. 

5. NERF ALL THE RINGS ALTOGETHER. you want balance? make the nondonated rings have the same effect as the donated ones. 

whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff? seriously? then why are vote items weaker than their donation counterparts? even the rings?

i 2 second to this if @ c0okiee  couldnt defeat this characters then he'll whine like a kid again and will ask the gms to nerf it

Edited by xPeasant

On 10/29/2016 at 1:51 AM, lord_dhan26 said:

Hi there Bass!!! ^_^

I've experience the way of the StarGlad.. th0 im not that much aware of its full potential..

IMO:

--->  Damage is High Yes. But the build is super Tricky.

--->  Yes Hatred Gives a big boost. But only to 3 certain Jobs/monster.

---> Pallies will not really give assurance that the Star Glad will survive reflect. (most of the times when targeting a pally, its either my devo dies.. or sometimes i die with him. )

--- > I have managed to have 320k HP making ASPD and HIT be based on the Halloween Candies, and i dont think it should be that way.

NO HATING PLEASE.. hope this helps.

SG is strong

Edited by Specter

5 hours ago, Specter said:

@Specter

th0 u shouldnt give the build just like that... >.<

how about making a video about it man? pm me monday no duties or whatsoever hehe

Edited by lord_dhan26
i ate some pancakes

Just now, lord_dhan26 said:

th0 u shouldnt give the build just like that... >.<

how about making a video about it man? pm me monday no duties or whatsoever hehe

Haha i know, I was iffy about giving it away, but meh, should i edit? :P

3 minutes ago, Specter said:

Haha i know, I was iffy about giving it away, but meh, should i edit? :P

nah its cool..  its in iRO wiki... this just saves them time researching hehe.

1 minute ago, lord_dhan26 said:

@Specter btw bass.. Max Number of player in a Party is 30.. so its -1(you) only 290% man.. not 310% LOL OP

Oh, could've swore it was 32, u sure?

Gring supposed to be better than bless/cursed my ass , sg gring is literally OP , compare to the other grings so what you gonna say about that? And we all know SG/SL has this kihop skills which gives 10% attack per player in party and 20-30 can fit in party when its woe so thats +200%-300%atk dmg inc. and then you talking about hp of sg? Its damn high to do damage . + Sg has hatred/opposition which can 1hit or wipe out the whole guild in emp room. Only SG with gring would hate this suggestion HAHUHEUHUE because they juz want to be play 1button class and 1hit everyone same goes to gunslinger fb before and tracking lul . Just nerf this godd@mn ring.  More likely balance it to par with other rings . 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Maiimaii said:

Gring supposed to be better than bless/cursed my ass , sg gring is literally OP , compare to the other grings so what you gonna say about that? And we all know SG/SL has this kihop skills which gives 10% attack per player in party and 20-30 can fit in party when its woe so thats +200%-300%atk dmg inc. and then you talking about hp of sg? Its damn high to do damage . + Sg has hatred/opposition which can 1hit or wipe out the whole guild in emp room. Only SG with gring would hate this suggestion HAHUHEUHUE because they juz want to be play 1button class and 1hit everyone same goes to gunslinger fb before and tracking lul . Just nerf this godd@mn ring.  More likely balance it to par with other rings . 

Im the only weirdo that uses SG g ring and asks for a nerf n__n ITS TOO OP FOR ME, ITS ADDICTIVE , 1 HITTING AUTOPOT LKS IS SO NICE LOL

7 minutes ago, Specter said:

Im the only weirdo that uses SG g ring and asks for a nerf n__n ITS TOO OP FOR ME, ITS ADDICTIVE , 1 HITTING AUTOPOT LKS IS SO NICE LOL

Wut do u even play SG huhuhu

Just now, Yatogami said:

apparently he does haha

Just now, Yatogami said:

apparently he does haha

Okay nerf the SG even moree pls ahahauheuahwuhea

+1

I find em OP too . SGs and TKs are the class that I wouldn't want to come across right now(Its a given you wouldn't like to come across a 2x Champ or Ninja). They are somewhat similar to GS tracking but the kills per second is slower coz they need like 3-5 seconds to drop a class. Lower the buff on their rings with regards to damage. Just not alot to kill solo SGs or TKs

5 hours ago, Specter said:

And you didn't think of bringing it when we caught that LK autopotting AFK?!?! LOL

Edited by qperteplex
Rewording
  • Like 1

Burn all the people who says gring's supposed to be better than any other ring.