Specter

Star Gladiator Guardian Ring

Lol jus this morning, i encountered a wild SG with gring  got my full reflect on (2dev,2OL) and was hit by ultra mega super duper counter kick of undefiable death with 9999999k each hit lololololol

Edited by p3wp3w

On 10/29/2016 at 4:12 PM, onetwothree said:

Reasons why I think SG's should NOT be the NERF priority

1. Remove the Napalm Vulcan command from WSG ring. if not, then have the rest of the Grings use their respective chance skills (Clown-Bash , Gypsy Holy cross etc)

2. Do not exceed 50% reflect for any class (Because SG's and Champs DIE from reflect easily but NINJA's dont. oh yeah, ninja got nerfed. SURE.)  

3. Disable Taekwon Ranker Bonuses (Because working hard SHOULD NOT reward any BUFFS. Let's all live a HAPPY BALANCED life)

4. SG's can kill 3 classes easily and can be killed as easily as well. USELESS on other classes. <--this is REASON enough not to touch the class. 

5. NERF ALL THE RINGS ALTOGETHER. you want balance? make the nondonated rings have the same effect as the donated ones. 

whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff? seriously? then why are vote items weaker than their donation counterparts? even the rings?

i was talking in respect to only the rings O.o ( donated stuff and non donated stuff wasnt even related to this topic we are talking in respect to G ring and their counter parts Bring and C ring) last time i checked rings are all donated stuff and i want the classes ballanced thats the part that matters really

ur anger is too radiant lol

and sure il +1 that nerf all rings including WS G ring Sure Nerf all the op rings and i agree atm mine is op too lol 

ill make a sugestion on ws gring soon

Pft!

People dont understand the complexity of the build of SG just to achieve a decent amount of damage to balance with decent amount of hp.

Sadlife

8 hours ago, junie2 said:

Pft!

People dont understand the complexity of the build of SG just to achieve a decent amount of damage to balance with decent amount of hp.

Sadlife

Thats the thing, I know how complex the build of an SG looks like, but what is "Decent" to you? is one shot-ing specific classes decent? Im not attacking you or anything, just stating a point :D Peace!!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Yatogami said:

Thats the thing, I know how complex the build of an SG looks like, but what is "Decent" to you? is one shot-ing specific classes decent? Im not attacking you or anything, just stating a point :D Peace!!

Peace out sir. healthy discussion only :)

anyways, i know you are a fan of the extended class sir and, i also know that you very well know that taekwon master utilizes the celestial bodies such as SUN, MOON, and STARS to target specific classes. case in point,  please do understand that i am only pointing out that SG is only limited, if not, to Three specific classes. -- Opposition skill. 

second issue, about the "shot-ing" statement: -- Sir, i quite honestly, i am fan of your guides and such, i may have expected a lot from you. no need to point our specific PROS and CONS of Taekwon Master. with all these people crying about taekwon able to one-shot to be described at One-SHOT, i believe there is the world out there with all the guides you may need to read and absorb. with all the resources you have with just the tip of your fingertips.

I believe so, that the development team wouldn't have done this without knowing the class pretty well. i also understand that this class is at its uprise. i personally see some taekwon master out there in the server and to tell quite frankly not that much of a pain in the ass, excuse the expression. i really do not know if im stating myself here direct to the point, but please understand that when 2-1 classes were released no one was ever sure how to counter them, then came the 2-2 classes, and lastly then came the extended classes.

GMs wouldnt really be spoon feeding you how to counter such class but rest assured that with all classes comes with great power undercircumstances, and may also be as futile against the right counter-measures.

This really isnt a issue if you are a donator or not. this is an issue with all these people crying with the guardian ring releases. First, gunslinger got nerfed. and now this.

Peace out sir,
FU

It Has Been Junie

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, junie2 said:

This really isnt a issue if you are a donator or not. this is an issue with all these people crying with the guardian ring releases. First, gunslinger got nerfed. and now this.

Well said :D

The Kihop bonus only extends up to 10 party members btw.

1. Remove the Napalm Vulcan command from WSG ring. if not, then have the rest of the Grings use their respective chance skills (Clown-Bash , Gypsy Holy cross etc)

= Completely useless now, good job.

2. Do not exceed 50% reflect for any class (Because SG's and Champs DIE from reflect easily but NINJA's dont. oh yeah, ninja got nerfed. SURE.)  

Every class has their pros and cons, get over it.

3. Disable Taekwon Ranker Bonuses (Because working hard SHOULD NOT reward any BUFFS. Let's all live a HAPPY BALANCED life)

Die in a fire, I worked my ass off to get on that ladder. Maybe you should try it some time, SG's are just ranker wannabe's. What kinda communist BS is that.

4. SG's can kill 3 classes easily and can be killed as easily as well. USELESS on other classes. <--this is REASON enough not to touch the class. 

Which is why they make like 5 different SG's to deal with different classes. It's more tedious, but there you go.

5. NERF ALL THE RINGS ALTOGETHER. you want balance? make the nondonated rings have the same effect as the donated ones. 

Is this all actually bait? This is bait isn't it. You can't actually be THAT dense.

whole point of this game is to have balanced stuff? seriously? then why are vote items weaker than their donation counterparts? even the rings?

Ca$h Rules Everything Around Me, C.R.E.A.M. get da money, dolla dolla bill y'all.

Edited by Inflatable Sheep
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Inflatable Sheep said:

The Kihop bonus only extends up to 10 party members btw.

= Completely useless now, good job.

Every class has their pros and cons, get over it.

Die in a fire, I worked my ass off to get on that ladder. Maybe you should try it some time, SG's are just ranker wannabe's. What kinda communist BS is that.

Which is why they make like 5 different SG's to deal with different classes. It's more tedious, but there you go.

Is this all actually bait? This is bait isn't it. You can't actually be THAT dense.

Ca$h Rules Everything Around Me, C.R.E.A.M. get da money, dolla dolla bill y'all.

ill have to agree with these. 

+1 Sir

3 hours ago, junie2 said:

ill have to agree with these. 

+1 Sir

I just noticed you have me on your siggy, I got tired of you killing my ass that woe, i went 2 devi 2 OL strong shield with alice LOL

• Like 1

If your build gets destroyed just by tweaking the guardian ring of SG, that says a lot about it.

BTW, way before this guardian ring is introduced, ALL the other skills of SG works as intended.  I used SG with eidelic wing, running and flying kicking people that I had hatred on.  I can still easily kill them, even just spamming flying kick on WoE will kill my targets(sinx, champ, clowns).  Did anyone say it is OP?  No, because it works as intended and is not downright "i hit my counter kick and you die".  Our only issue then was that an update change the spammability of running +fsk.

And you think it is a nerf?  you think  having 260k hp with tons of damage, ability to change elements, have bonus attack depending on number of party members, and a skill that ensures you can absolutely kill 3 classes no matter what and you think having a change on the auto counter kick on the sg ring is a nerf?  Very few classes hit 260k hp on full damage builds dude.

P.S.  This is off topic.  Bass can I join you guys on WoE?

31 minutes ago, Rayray said:

If your build gets destroyed just by tweaking the guardian ring of SG, that says a lot about it.

BTW, way before this guardian ring is introduced, ALL the other skills of SG works as intended.  I used SG with eidelic wing, running and flying kicking people that I had hatred on.  I can still easily kill them, even just spamming flying kick on WoE will kill my targets(sinx, champ, clowns).  Did anyone say it is OP?  No, because it works as intended and is not downright "i hit my counter kick and you die".  Our only issue then was that an update change the spammability of running +fsk.

And you think it is a nerf?  you think  having 260k hp with tons of damage, ability to change elements, have bonus attack depending on number of party members, and a skill that ensures you can absolutely kill 3 classes no matter what and you think having a change on the auto counter kick on the sg ring is a nerf?  Very few classes hit 260k hp on full damage builds dude.

P.S.  This is off topic.  Bass can I join you guys on WoE?

+1 your comment, it's still funny how some ppl think it's legit xD i mean i've done my research and I found the best glass cannon SG build, very similar to the one Junie probably uses....used it on woe and 1 hitted LKs, sinxes, sometimes pallies like they were porings (or uber porings in some cases) I actually shared my build here but I decided to abuse it on my own until it's nerfed * 3*

Btw you are very welcomed to join, just find me at go 23 :P

I got lost on the other Guardian Rings since it is out of topic. Therefore here's an out of topic comment.

Anyways, I don't see anything fruitful from this discussion so far so I will leave this as is.

12 hours ago, Specter said:

I just noticed you have me on your siggy, I got tired of you killing my ass that woe, i went 2 devi 2 OL strong shield with alice LOL

HAHA. My Pleasure sir. after that incident i made sure no similar event takes place ever xD

On 11/2/2016 at 0:04 PM, xPeasant said:

sigh i think we need to implement the 3rd jobs now

Why not post another suggestion thread? let's see if that works.

Edited by p3wp3w

11 hours ago, xPeasant said:

sigh i think we need to implement the 3rd jobs now

Oh you have no idea how OP shadow chaser is on high rates.

10 hours ago, xPeasant said:

Balanced it thats what the gms do

Balancing is a different story from a broken 3rd jobs in high rate servers like FRO. We won't be doing that because it will be a big mess to the game.

Edited by Ares

I have no idea if this sg gets nerfd or nah but please do something about that 1 hittin everyone in woe Ffs lol , even a class without hatred on its still hurt af while other classes only do 40-80k dmg and sg does 100-600k or more or whatever .

2 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

I have no idea if this sg gets nerfd or nah but please do something about that 1 hittin everyone in woe Ffs lol , even a class without hatred on its still hurt af while other classes only do 40-80k dmg and sg does 100-600k or more or whatever .

It can 1 hit a GM xDDDD

Star Glad Guardian ring is OP. 

I would like to suggest put Strength Limit. example:  <= 200 STR the rings work normally. if >= STR the rings will give debuff effect until it cant 1 hitted ppl with hatred. 

( this features will help them allocated the stat for another purpose such as : agi, vit, int, dex or even luk. )

Right now StarGlad is like champ x100% atk. dun walk pass thru him in woe or you will be warp at base.