void1793

Legendary Wizard Staff Addition

Can you please add overcharge to L.Wiz? I mean, we all know the fastest zeny farming is HWC + abyss_03 (sage of stone, questionable) and both items be transferred to storage and sell it with a merchie. Why not just add Overcharge to L.Wiz. This can save us the (not so much) time and a little effort. This wont really imbalance the game, just saving us from selling treasure boxes without changing chars. It can also save us the bot checking when we want to sell the treasure box and farm again (this wont really matter much). I mean yeah, make the life of us, farmers, a little bit easier please?

• Like 1

Or maybe add a new questable weapon that enables overcharge for all classes, i like the idea to help new players, +1.

Well, technically, As farmers go, only sniper and wiz are common? Anyhow, it wont really change much of the system. Wiz farming treasure boxes and stone of sage can also sell with overcharge by storaging and selling it with a merchie. I had this idea because I was farming and ran out of zeny for broadcasting. Wanted to sell treasure box for zeny to broadcast. I had to log off my wizard. Got back to farming and had to do the bot check again :/ Well, not much of a hassle but adding overchard to the weapon wouldve really saved me a bit effort and time

No harm in it anyway.  +1.  Put it also on the valk weapons for wizard since it is counter productive to just put it in the legendary versions.

+1 to this! it would be a great start for farmers overall xD

since we're on the topic, please add enable the use of whirlwind to the staff for both the legendary and the high wiz highness. since curse ring has LoV damage increased, why not give it a boost like the bless ring counterpart for meteor storm & volcano and water ball & deluge.