Ares

Ninja Final Strike (Too Strong Or Weak?)

Also another way to counter FS ninjas (if they don't 1 hit you that is) as a bio, is placing Bombs on the floor and standing on top of them... then just wait for the ninja to FS and kill himself, it's pretty much like clown's unchained serenade but a bit harder to hit.

lol i thought i'm the only one who does this. Sadly it is indeed a bit harder to hit it but it is so funny when it does. Although a good old acid demo spam works way too easily on most ninjas i encountered nowadays, people using 2x tgk + gtb against bio for some reason

If im right you cant get hit by bomb if your gtb

pretty sure none of the alchemist/biochemist skills are blocked by gtb.

maybe taking off the INCA/THANA effect on ninjas? like what they did with Champs.. Thana's original effect is nullified and instead.. giving a boost on demi-human dmg...

cause i can use FS and change weapon every single fs(putting tyrs in f9 and enabling /q1).. will be slower than before... but dmg will really hurt..

+1

I agree with what Maii said. At +150% it can kill pallies with the proper buffs even without devo since u cant reflect FS. The 100-120% sounds fair then just add more kunai damage so that they can have better chances fighting bio, ws or clown from afar.

I agree with what Maii said. At +150% it can kill pallies with the proper buffs even without devo since u cant reflect FS.

not with defending aura i guess.

I remember the old times when ninja had to use a dagger for FS and one Reject sword from a stalker kills them off

well i feel removing thana FS just makes the class monotonous as it wld be tooo similar to champ then(just ranged version)

my thought is just leave thana effect as it is and work on the dmg buff like mai suggested 120% shld be good enuf to do some good dmg if u ask me

the 30% dmg reduce wld just ballance it i guess or lower if ppl feel thats too much dmg nerf

Bomb is blocked by pneuma not gtb

waiiiiiiiiit are you talking about ACID BOMB? D: Bomb cant blocked by pnuema wot are u sayin D:. Acid bomb yes.

well i feel removing thana FS just makes the class monotonous as it wld be tooo similar to champ then(just ranged version)

my thought is just leave thana effect as it is and work on the dmg buff like mai suggested 120% shld be good enuf to do some good dmg if u ask me

the 30% dmg reduce wld just ballance it i guess or lower if ppl feel thats too much dmg nerf

Exactly. I'll +1 this

not with defending aura i guess.

you would be surprised. On Usakoring maybe not but on GTB, even pally on def aura can die. Song of Lutie or buffs from battle chant can kill pallies maybe not 1 hit but 3-5 hits which is doable since FS is faster to spam than asura

Edited by TheScientist

Stapo Card [Accessory] Item ID# 4424 (Stapo_Card)

Enables use of Level 1 Pick Stone and Level 1 Throw Stone.

qu3k .

+1 to Maii's suggestion, nerf FS to 100~120% damage and increase kunai damage, it's too op as it is now.

• Like 1

i wldnt say op but yea it cld get a bit ballanced if the dmg were to be reduced a tad little :D

its just the hax0rs that make it feel op caz of the spam they do

o and i noticed that Throw kunai can be used with Ninja G Ring with 30% attack bonus using a l.ninja weapon even though the ring was meant for other skills and cant be used with tyrs

why not have that bonus on this bless ring the dmg isnt too pressing really but even 10-20% buff on throw kunai wld help that way u can compensate for the dmg reduce for FS like make it 130% and give 10-20% for throw kunai :D

i wldnt say op but yea it cld get a bit ballanced if the dmg were to be reduced a tad little :D

its just the hax0rs that make it feel op caz of the spam they do

Yea it's because of them that some skills got nerfed in the past, for example bolts spam rate, spiral pierce, bowling bash etc ... so I think FS needs either a server side delay, or needs its damage reduced. Like you said, by itself its not OP but its close to it... but with Song of Lutie / Apple of Idun the damage gets pumped like crazy, ninjas can 1 hit my LK that has 450k hp, gr + tao and skoll ray rest in pepperoni.

Realistically, Ninja FS is OP.

Add Clown buffs to it, lutie+MS and it's a killer machine.

Just give em a devo during GvG, WoE or BR, and they can basically kill an entire party.

Well, I got 1 shot by Grind Spot ( Warsong Ninja) a number of times during WoE, and that's my champ having Gr+tgk 250k hp with skoll ray. That's like having a x2'd champion Asura striking you.

Actually, the spam is way faster than Asura, and damage is more too.

It's annoying especially as an Ecaller getting one shot in less than a second.

Ninja FS basically one shots anyone who isn't on gr or usakoring, and the spam is just too OP with MS. It's broken.

Well yet again, this is my opinion about it.

If you guys wanna play fair, stop making 1 shot classes in the server.

Edited by Roi

Well I don't mind it, I think it is fine, but then again I mostly use classes that counter Ninjas directly(Bio and WS both can fight ninjas better than other classes) so I think I am a bit bias.

You probably don't woe, you'd get annoyed if you get 1 shot 24/7 during WoE with a ninja with a solo devod pally.

Edited by Roi
  • Like 1

hi GM ^_^ im a ninja player myself...

PROs:

decent dmg around 200k

faster sequence(ninja's Seed/Berry->Soul->FinalStrike) than Asura(berry/seed->zen->fury->zen->asura strike).

easy boost from clown's Lutie and 2xHP Battle Chant

CONs:

its FocedNeutralElement. so 2xRay Ghost Armor can counter it.

using FS leaves 1 HP.. plenty of skill can penetrate through cicada and flip tatami.. once casted in the perfect timing.. u will see a ninja dying instantly after casting FS.

im still yet to uncover the way of the ninja... but yeah.. these are my observation in playing as one ^_^

EDIT:

forgot to make a comment... >.<

its strong offensively but not that much defensively.

Yeah it does 200k+ damage with 1 second or less intervals or even one shots a person.

You can't tank that unless you're a Pally or Berry user.

It's way faster and stronger than asura strike.

But give it a good pally to devo, and you're basically unstoppable.

So you're badically God offensively and deffensively. Let's be real. Ninjas at WoE with solo pallies are hard to kill. And they can easily wipe people without devo.

Edited by Roi
  • Like 1

Yeah it does 200k+ damage with 1 second or less intervals or even one shots a person.

You can't tank that unless you're a Pally or Berry user.

It's way faster and stronger than asura strike.

But give it a good pally to devo, and you're basically unstoppable.

So you're badically God offensively and deffensively. Let's be real. Ninjas at WoE with solo pallies are hard to kill. And they can easily wipe people without devo.

And lets not forget it can't be reflected, ninjas atm are gods offensively and deffensively when devo'd, it's proven in BR/GVG, WoE and even PvP ladder.

• Like 1

Realistically, Ninja FS is OP.

Add Clown buffs to it, lutie+MS and it's a killer machine.

Just give em a devo during GvG, WoE or BR, and they can basically kill an entire party.

Well, I got 1 shot by Grind Spot ( Warsong Ninja) a number of times during WoE, and that's my champ having Gr+tgk 250k hp with skoll ray. That's like having a x2'd champion Asura striking you.

Actually, the spam is way faster than Asura, and damage is more too.

well... my guildmates found a way to counter my FS, both 2turtle General2Civil(does 220k) Servant and 2turtle General Thana Civil Servant.(does almost 150k). Asura Strike is still way more powerful when we conducted dmg test on the same target.

It seems like if your HP is less than 320.. ur polly gonna die from a full asura with just Agi Bless buffs. they do around 330~360k.

while Ninjas only do around 220~ 300k.

And lets not forget it can't be reflected, ninjas atm are gods offensively and deffensively when devo'd, it's proven in BR/GVG, WoE and even PvP ladder.

well in BR, GVG, WOE and PVP.. mostly i rely on DEVO... without Devo ill be hesitate to cast FS... all those Cross-fire will instantly kill me if i made a wrong timing... i wont Say God... since.. a SNIPER WITH FALCON can easily pierce through cicada... and the new build does 10k dmg on me, since im on 2tgk gtb default.. Biochemist deals so much pain, that it can even kill my pally if i forgot to switch to gr tgk. with 2TGK acid demo is around 330k.. 2~3 cast is enough to kill my pally.. then im next.. which is 1 hit before dying since i got 310k hp. Whitesmith is as scary as bio.. even th0 they are melee, usually they have more than 300k hp.. so mearning.. i cant 1 hit them... PLUS they got Pneuma.. GG for me.. pierces through Cicada and Flip tatami.

again i wont say "GOD" since i bow down to certain classes... ^_^

Well.. i dont play ninja fs (cuz im poor and lazy to make new char) .... but as a person using sniper vs ninja... ninja can be dealt 1 on 1 as fs really butt hurts them with the 1hp left.. to me ninja only get OP when they are in a party with clowns and pallies to give them 1m hp....

+1 to suggestions to lowering FS dmg and increase Kunais...

You're talking about 1on1 moments ..
I'm talking about WoE/GvG/BR wise. How broken a Ninja with Clown buffs and Pally can be.
And let's be real. NO ONE even uses, those classes to "counter" a ninja during WoE /GVG / OR BR.
Realistically, You barely see a falcon user/ a WS or a bio during these events. Which makes Ninja so OP at the moment.

It has it's PRO's & CONS but overall, it deals HIGH amout of damage is such short intervals, basically asura strike but just faster/stronger and no reflect, which is annoying because you die without a fight.

It's also unfair to newbies/semi geared that join WoE/BR/GVG, think about it in their perspective, if you were them. They get one shot in WoE, and die without even knowing what happened. I'm pretty sure that will get them unmotivated to join these events.

It only bothers me because it one hits my champion with 250k in WoE, not even a small chance to seed/berry.
Yeah, you won't live unless you have 300k hp. and that's what classes? A pally, WS, and a ranked tk. And even if you're one of these classes, Ninjas can still easily kill you if you miss 1 seed or berry.

Asura Strike damage is already nerfed during WoE with abit less damage, so I DON'T see any reason why 1 FS can 1 shot me.

Personally, I would have made a FS ninja a looong time ago, but I hate playing broken classes that one hit people w/o x2.

Where the thrill at? lol.

Edited by Roi
  • Like 1