Ares

Ninja Final Strike (Too Strong Or Weak?)

Hi everyone,

We see a lot of people trying out the new stuff we have made and one of them is the Ninja's FINAL STRIKE BUILD. It's time to talk about this specific build and we want to know how you find it. Is it too strong or too weak? Too fast or too slow?

Please comment below and make a detailed observation and suggestion for this build.

Well I don't mind it, I think it is fine, but then again I mostly use classes that counter Ninjas directly(Bio and WS both can fight ninjas better than other classes) so I think I am a bit bias.

• Like 1

Well I don't mind it, I think it is fine, but then again I mostly use classes that counter Ninjas directly(Bio and WS both can fight ninjas better than other classes) so I think I am a bit bias.

Have you encountered an FS Ninja already?

i can kill Ninjas with Gloria Domini (Pally) and Unchained Serenade (Clown). FS is just as fine as it is. Ninjas can kill instantaneously with 1-3 FS, but i always keep in mind that FS costs almost all their HP to Cast it. Final Strike is always treated as long-range, neutral offensive skill. Prolly you'd think that 2ray can easily counter it, but always keep in mind that thana's always available.

as a conclusion, i dont mind the FS's damage/spam as of now. Switching gears, is a part of a person's skills.

hi GM ^_^ im a ninja player myself...

PROs:

decent dmg around 200k
faster sequence(ninja's Seed/Berry->Soul->FinalStrike) than Asura(berry/seed->zen->fury->zen->asura strike).
easy boost from clown's Lutie and 2xHP Battle Chant

CONs:
its FocedNeutralElement. so 2xRay Ghost Armor can counter it.
using FS leaves 1 HP.. plenty of skill can penetrate through cicada and flip tatami.. once casted in the perfect timing.. u will see a ninja dying instantly after casting FS.

im still yet to uncover the way of the ninja... but yeah.. these are my observation in playing as one ^_^

EDIT:

forgot to make a comment... >.<

its strong offensively but not that much defensively.

Edited by lord_dhan26

i can kill Ninjas with Gloria Domini (Pally) and Unchained Serenade (Clown). FS is just as fine as it is. Ninjas can kill instantaneously with 1-3 FS, but i always keep in mind that FS costs almost all their HP to Cast it. Final Strike is always treated as long-range, neutral offensive skill. Prolly you'd think that 2ray can easily counter it, but always keep in mind that thana's always available.

as a conclusion, i dont mind the FS's damage/spam as of now. Switching gears, is a part of a person's skills.

I am surprised that you can kill a Ninja with Gloria Domini. That's good to hear then.

hi GM ^_^ im a ninja player myself...

PROs:

decent dmg around 200k

faster sequence(ninja's Seed/Berry->Soul->FinalStrike) than Asura(berry/seed->zen->fury->zen->asura strike).

easy boost from clown's Lutie and 2xHP Battle Chant

CONs:

using FS leaves 1 HP.. plenty of skill can penetrate through cicada and flip tatami.. once casted in the perfect timing.. u will see a ninja dying instantly after casting FS.

im still yet to uncover the way of the ninja... but yeah.. these are my observation in playing as one ^_^

EDIT:

forgot to make a comment... >.<

its strong offensively but not that much defensively.

Great review. I also saw you just a while ago trying to FS a paladin and your damage on that Paladin was around 200k and to think that the Paladin was wearing GTB, I think he thought of a good counter on Ninja's like you.

I am surprised that you can kill a Ninja with Gloria Domini. That's good to hear then.

a soul breaker type sinx will eat a ninja... Meteor Assault and Soul Breaker penetrates through cicada.. thus.. killing the ninja after instantly after casting Final Strike.

and all magic spells penetrates as well... the updated WS Napalm Vulcan(kaza) and Wiz Napalm Vulcan(wiz 99 999) once ate my ninja in less than a second...

Have you encountered an FS Ninja already?

I did, I was using Biochemist, also using amon ra + dwiz shoes so kyrie kept on popping up. Acid demonstration goes through cicada anyway. and he cant really cast flip tatami since he was trying to spam FS.

• Like 1

I did, I was using Biochemist, also using amon ra + dwiz shoes so kyrie kept on popping up. Acid demonstration goes through cicada anyway. and he cant really cast flip tatami since he was trying to spam FS.

basically... my WORST nightmare as a ninja Q_Q

FS Ninja From what ive seen and tested is really good dmg and as jordan said it has its pro's and cons

They have high HP, Can use Cisada and flip and shadow

Thing about their dmg is its Neutral Element so opponent has to default GR or its gg scenes and right now The Dmg is insane With thana my details on the dmg are below :D

The only flaw u can find is after each FS their hp is reduced to 1 HP and 4 classes can prove usefull against them WS , Sinx , Pally, Clown

i have about 314k hp as a ninja and with ship hat my fs dmg is btwn 174k-273k depending on 2 rays or 1 ray or no rays.

Now im telling u this dmg becaz seeing wot my dmg is using my regular non thana weapon i change to my Thana weapon if the person is on 2 Ray's and its an insta Kill hands down its insane dmg lol

Now i dont mean to be rude but the clas over all is pretty vulnerable but seeing few ninjas spam the way they do? i wasnt happy its like 4 fs per sec like srsly these skills have no delay and its ezier then champ asura to spam And its ranged And thana works on it And theyr hard to kill Alone without one of those 4 classes mentioned above And if they got a pally devoing them IT IS GG SCENES

Now this is just my thought but it needs work on the spam or leave the spam as it is and cut the dmg buff from 150% fs extra dmg to a slight lesser caz from wot ive seen its toooo fast for few ppl

basically... my WORST nightmare as a ninja Q_Q

WS should be your worst nightmare, not a bio really.

I do see the point of cookie though with regards to the spam. Either reduce damage a bit or put some bit of delay and it should be decent to kill people, but not too op that you need to switch classes to fight one.

ahhh And Ninjas Who just use 2 TGK on armor against bio's is gg too u need a gr+tgk while fighting champs and Bio's

its ez to possition urself use flip and use FS using Shadow jump its just needs getting used to

The difficulty in playing the class is high that i agree its hard but it just takes practice :D

CONs:

I don't think it's a CON since ninjas can use thanatos.

Ninja is a fun class. It's just good as it is now. Maybe it's OP against certain classes but not totally, including sniper and gs, maybe consider their sides as well.

Edited by Carlo~

Am i the only one who's not pissed off of ninjas? It's not like they can't kill me or whatever, ofc I main pally as of now, but honestly, if ever that i go use any other jobs and encountered a ninja, as long as i do have my switching gears, i think im fine.

a soul breaker type sinx will eat a ninja... Meteor Assault and Soul Breaker penetrates through cicada.. thus.. killing the ninja after instantly after casting Final Strike.

and all magic spells penetrates as well... the updated WS Napalm Vulcan(kaza) and Wiz Napalm Vulcan(wiz 99 999) once ate my ninja in less than a second...

Lol Jordan dis is the reason Ninjas have to default gtb :D

Ninja can evade every skill using cisada+flip+gtb except like 4-5 skills but the dmg of the skills is irrelevant because any amount of dmg can kill u wen ur @ 1 hp :D

So i suggest u to get a default gtb shield on ninja

Ninja need balance on this new build ( final strike) maybe doing it 100-120% On final strike and add a little bit damage on kunai's or anything else would be nice this only my suggestion.

Not actually nerfing it but changing the effect.

Im surprised nobody commented on the ways to counter FS besides the neutral reductions... and those are pneuma, noxious cards and defender on pallies since this skill is ranged after all (mid-range)

Also another way to counter FS ninjas (if they don't 1 hit you that is) as a bio, is placing Bombs on the floor and standing on top of them... then just wait for the ninja to FS and kill himself, it's pretty much like clown's unchained serenade but a bit harder to hit.

I think the FS build is okay as it is, if i don't use 2 rays on bio (270k hp) I get 1 hitted by FS most likely... idk about rising their damage with kunais.. because forcing some classes to 2 ray and then thana kunai their butts with high damage too... might be a bit too much. UNLESS the damage with kunais is really low, then it might need a buff.

Like Jordan said, with clown's song of lutie, FS is pretty scary.

Edit: The spam might need some tweaks, I agree with kaza that some people spam waaaay too fast.

Edited by Specter

The reason i agree with Mai about the dmg part is caz Thana can be used for FS build too Bass :D

nox cards dont help much even though the skill is ranged its better to just use 1skoll 1 ray while fighting a ninja really

the issue for dmg doesnt effect the low vit defense classes but few classes with like 100+ vit defense even with 1 skoll take pretty high dmg from the skill So Rip Pallies who dont use 2 skolls XD

even with defender when they are on gtb i do about 200k+ on pallies with thana since im not full geared(just got Ninja B Ribbon+l.wep+vitbelts) my dmg wld be lower then other ninjas with full gear

The dmg is high as it is with normal dmg but dem Thana FS.... Jesus help us lol

Though yea u can use pneuma to counter it

• Like 1

Im surprised nobody commented on the ways to counter FS besides the neutral reductions... and those are pneuma, noxious cards and defender on pallies since this skill is ranged after all (mid-range)

Also another way to counter FS ninjas (if they don't 1 hit you that is) as a bio, is placing Bombs on the floor and standing on top of them... then just wait for the ninja to FS and kill himself, it's pretty much like clown's unchained serenade but a bit harder to hit.

I think the FS build is okay as it is, if i don't use 2 rays on bio (270k hp) I get 1 hitted by FS most likely... idk about rising their damage with kunais.. because forcing some classes to 2 ray and then thana kunai their butts with high damage too... might be a bit too much. UNLESS the damage with kunais is really low, then it might need a buff.

Like Jordan said, with clown's song of lutie, FS is pretty scary.

Edit: The spam might need some tweaks, I agree with kaza that some people spam waaaay too fast.

If im right you cant get hit by bomb if your gtb Edited by Maiimaii

The reason i agree with Mai about the dmg part is caz Thana can be used for FS build too Bass :D

nox cards dont help much even though the skill is ranged its better to just use 1skoll 1 ray while fighting a ninja really

the issue for dmg doesnt effect the low vit defense classes but few classes with like 100+ vit defense even with 1 skoll take pretty high dmg from the skill So Rip Pallies who dont use 2 skolls XD

even with defender when they are on gtb i do about 200k+ on pallies with thana since im not full geared(just got Ninja B Ribbon+l.wep+vitbelts) my dmg wld be lower then other ninjas with full gear

The dmg is high as it is with normal dmg but dem Thana FS.... Jesus help us lol

Though yea u can use pneuma to counter it

you can practice your ninja on me >:D

Edited by p3wp3w

Thana fs, would've never thought that worked lol.

I speak from experience fighting against ninjas, i've never used one myself in a high rate server, so i can say im a half ignorant :P

maybe taking off the INCA/THANA effect on ninjas? like what they did with Champs.. Thana's original effect is nullified and instead.. giving a boost on demi-human dmg...

cause i can use FS and change weapon every single fs(putting tyrs in f9 and enabling /q1).. will be slower than before... but dmg will really hurt..

Edited by lord_dhan26

maybe taking off the INCA/THANA effect on ninjas? like what they did with Champs.. Thana's original effect is nullified and instead.. giving a boost on demi-human dmg...

cause i can use FS and change weapon every single fs(putting tyrs in f9 and enabling /q1).. will be slower than before... but dmg will really hurt..

I wont suggest removing thana effect.