Ares

Msc Theme: What Makes Your Holiday? (december 2014)

Since I don't really have time to make my screenshot freshly in-game. I like to enter my previous entry, since the screenshot that i have is suitable on the theme.

I hope this won't affect on the criteria for judging specifically on Originality for that matter of reasoning. Thank you :)

screenForbidden156_zps234decad.jpg

Theme: Singing Silent night~ with the angels up high.

IGN: kitkat

• Like 2

A7iRdJC.jpg

What makes my Holiday?

Well, definitely a Holiday would be in its entirety if it is celebrated with loved ones. Especially nowadays, our definition of loved ones would be very broad, but going back to the rough grounds, may we never forget the eldest of the elders. We have to visit, thank, chat with them and make them feel appreciated and loved by you. Time seems to be very powerful. It doesn't matter how much time is left, but what matters most is what you'll gonna do with it. Seize and cherish it and never forget our Grandfathers and Grandmothers as well especially during holidays. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

• Like 2

"It's the thought that counts"

6qun0p.jpg

What makes my holiday?
The act of giving and sharing with friends. Getting surprises and exchanging gifts complete my Christmas holiday!

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

10859880_10202926151869007_2019015738_n.

This is what makes my Christmas Holiday. To complete my "Misa de Gallo" or "Simbang Gabi" this christmas and make my wish come true. kinda emotional now though but I hope my wish will come true! :) Keep smiling Happy Holidays FRO family. God Bless!

Edited by symphony37
  • Like 1

Wow! A lot more people submitted their entry for this month's MSC! Btw, for those of you who made edits on their screenshots, please ready the MECHANICS so your entry will not be disqualified.

Edited by Ares

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you all ~~~

screenForbidden002_zpsfbd3ac51.jpg

Edited by gennova

dfaf3c65-f084-4ba3-bc0e-d5a8c223a84a_zps

OUR LOVE BE TOGETHER IS WHAT MAKES MY SPECIAL HOLIDAY.IN THIS CASTLE,ON MY PRINCESS CHAIR,OUR SOUL WILL ALWAYS ALIVE.SEEKING FOR ENDLESS BOUND.

Edited by nettokun

Congratulations for the following winners of December's MSC!

3rd Place

Forum name: Thraze

Entry: click here to view

Prize: 10 Event Tokens

2nd Place

Forum name: pranchew

Prize: 25 Event Tokens

1st Place

Forum name: Aoi

Prize: 50 Event Tokens