Spitfire

More Ways To Get *rich*

i am requesting as a fellow lover player of forsakenRO.

this pass few weeks, the prices for EOF/FRIGGS has gotten so OVER PRICE.

but that's not the only item that has been OP. i'm sure you guys noticed alot of items gotten so OP.

why is this happening? EOF now is almost the same price as FRIGGS.

i don't wanna be immature about blaming anyone that is making the price OP/SELLERS.

*Solution* i think it would be so kind, so nice to have more EVENTS/MORE PRIZES/WAYS TO GET RICH.

that is the only reason why people are making the prices so HIGH for almost everything.

not to mention people has works and other stuff to do other than gaming but we love RO.

i don't wanna send a wrong message here. i'm requesting kindly just maybe this would help people not to OP everything.

more fun / more that can pvp / lil bit less of farming/mvp hunting.

Why dont they just put Detale at the mvp room? coz as far as i can see it's only the EOF thats been so overpriced nowadays.

• Like 1

the solution is if someone is selling op don't buy it, don't notice it or even complain, then eventually prices will go down.

but that's not the only item that has been OP. i'm sure you guys noticed alot of items gotten so OP.

i don't wanna be immature about blaming anyone that is making the price OP/SELLERS.

*Solution* i think it would be so kind, so nice to have more EVENTS/MORE PRIZES/WAYS TO GET RICH.

that is the only reason why people are making the prices so HIGH for almost everything.

not to mention people has works and other stuff to do other than gaming but we love RO.

i don't wanna send a wrong message here. i'm requesting kindly just maybe this would help people not to OP everything.

People will sell an item for what they want, it's your choice if you want to buy it or not. You think it's overpriced? Don't buy it, simple as that. Hunt your own EOF or find a person that will sell it for a reasonable price. We already have the new/revamped MVP Room which have lowered the prices of MVP Cards or you can hunt it yourself. It also increased the market value of zeny, so you could always hunt that if MVPing isn't your thing. If hunting isn't your thing you could always WoE for salary, don't complain about how you're not geared enough because you can vote for a full donation set(Fset), FBH aura(20 all stats), and a lower(Capes which are also donation items). This is enough gear for a guild to hire you to WoE for them which each guild pays around 50 tokens more or less. This should pay for your legendary gear which you can use to try and pvp ladder or continue WoEing for money. Sure it's a slow way but this isn't a SHR where you get everything you want at an NPC for free.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

the solution is if someone is selling op don't buy it, don't notice it or even complain, then eventually prices will go down.

i hope that can be the solution for everyone too. but people will have no choice but to them *if need*

friggs is so good for WOE/PVP

/rice

People will sell an item for what they want, it's your choice if you want to buy it or not. You think it's overpriced? Don't buy it, simple as that. Hunt your own EOF or find a person that will sell it for a reasonable price. We already have the new/revamped MVP Room which have lowered the prices of MVP Cards or you can hunt it yourself. It also increased the market value of zeny, so you could always hunt that if MVPing isn't your thing. If hunting isn't your thing you could always WoE for salary, don't complain about how you're not geared enough because you can vote for a full donation set(Fset), FBH aura(20 all stats), and a lower(fluffy wings). This is enough gear for a guild to hire you to WoE for them which each guild pays around 50 tokens more or less. This should pay for your legendary gear which you can use to try and pvp ladder or continue WoEing for money. Sure it's a slow way but this isn't a SHR where you get everything you want at an NPC for free.

forgot to mention the vote capes >.>

i hope that can be the solution for everyone too. but people will have no choice but to them *if need*

friggs is so good for WOE/PVP

/rice

No such thing as NEED in this game, it's all based on wants. The only thing you NEED to pvp is a character level of 50 and higher.

forgot to mention the vote capes >.>

Fixed, no need for your ">.>" not like it was a huge error in my argument, or an error at all. My argument still remains valid whether that is there or not.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

People will sell an item for what they want, it's your choice if you want to buy it or not. You think it's overpriced? Don't buy it, simple as that. Hunt your own EOF or find a person that will sell it for a reasonable price. We already have the new/revamped MVP Room which have lowered the prices of MVP Cards or you can hunt it yourself. It also increased the market value of zeny, so you could always hunt that if MVPing isn't your thing. If hunting isn't your thing you could always WoE for salary, don't complain about how you're not geared enough because you can vote for a full donation set(Fset), FBH aura(20 all stats), and a lower(fluffy wings). This is enough gear for a guild to hire you to WoE for them which each guild pays around 50 tokens more or less. This should pay for your legendary gear which you can use to try and pvp ladder or continue WoEing for money. Sure it's a slow way but this isn't a SHR where you get everything you want at an NPC for free.

it's not complaining, more solution more fun that's it ^_^

but just to reply about hiring for woe, that's not how i see it. you go and ask to join a guild that is good for woe or that can salary and i can assure you they will required you more *really good gears to join*

and hunting EOF is not easy especially when your competing with a GROUP of MVP HUNTERS *everyday* to get EOF. lots of people hunt that stuff. thats why this has request. +1 to goku i think it would be nice to have detale in MVP room :)

Edited by Spitfire

everything went easy for all the newbies nowadays... vote capes, easy to obtain mvp cards, what more could you want? if the EOF is the issue the your suggestion is irrelevant. fro economy is pretty good now. make a separate topic/suggetion regarding how to obtain EOF easier and not to generalizethe whole from economy.

a detale room might be more suitable to address your concern...

but just to reply about hiring for woe, that's not how i see it. you go and ask to join a guild that is good for woe or that can salary and i can assure you they will required you more *really good gears to join*

and hunting EOF is not easy especially when your competing with a GROUP of MVP HUNTERS *everyday* to get EOF. lots of people hunt that stuff. thats why this has request. +1 to goku i think it would be nice to have detale in MVP room :)

"really good gears to join" I'm assuming you're a champion by your previous post so you can vote a full FSET, CAPE, FBH aura. Buy Legendary weapons and gauntlets. These items are so close to the real donation items the difference is minimal any guild that doesn't take these players are dumb. Only thing that 1 ups a cape is a ring and not by much. Only 2 auras that 1 up a FBH for champ is Emp and LHZ. Only weapon that 1 ups a lknux is dorcus. Only thing that 1 ups gauntlets are the actual belts or slotted accessories. The difference between the 1 ups are minimal. You can literally vote your way to be more than half geared. Literally the only thing you can't vote for is your weapon and accessory. There's nothing to complain about.

• Like 1

1. First of all, no one care.

2. Second, price is an agreement between the buyer and seller so OP or not this does not made any different.

Why dont they just put Detale at the mvp room? coz as far as i can see it's only the EOF thats been so overpriced nowadays.

This is a great idea since i don't get a chance to hunt it, i put a yes for you suggestion mate :th_ok:

everything went easy for all the newbies nowadays... vote capes, easy to obtain mvp cards, what more could you want? if the EOF is the issue the your suggestion is irrelevant. fro economy is pretty good now. make a separate topic/suggetion regarding how to obtain EOF easier and not to generalizethe whole from economy.

a detale room might be more suitable to address your concern...

bro it's not about what i just want. before i commented this alot of my friend's and i'm just basing on the peoples concern too.

alot of my friends are quitting already because they can't compete and i'm not saying there lazy or anything they hunt everyday farming all the time and some even MVP HUNTERS holding all boss times always just to get chance to kill and get a chance to have a card.

but the sad thing is they quit. i really wanted them to stay. some don't quit but get tired of the game. don't think that i'm being selfish of what i want, i'm doing this for the community to!!

to hell with the items i can just DONATE to have COMPETIVES GEARS like TO SURIVE IN WOE GOOD FOR BREAKING EMP or to COMPETE with players who have DONATIONS or 100PERCENT GOOD GEARS PLAYERS. especialy in for_fild01

*MY CONCERNS are for my friends, for the people i notice that they quit or getting tired of the game. seriously this is more for the community than for myself and i swear this will be my last request in this forum XD.

i don't wanna be misjudge.

"really good gears to join" I'm assuming you're a champion by your previous post so you can vote a full FSET, CAPE, FBH aura. Buy Legendary weapons and gauntlets. These items are so close to the real donation items the difference is minimal any guild that doesn't take these players are dumb. Only thing that 1 ups a cape is a ring and not by much. Only 2 auras that 1 up a FBH for champ is Emp and LHZ. Only weapon that 1 ups a lknux is dorcus. Only thing that 1 ups gauntlets are the actual belts or slotted accessories. The difference between the 1 ups are minimal. You can literally vote your way to be more than half geared. Literally the only thing you can't vote for is your weapon and accessory. There's nothing to complain about.

yes, your so right. but to bad thats just plainly reality. i did joined a guild for salary once and they go for 30 tokens. was so lucky to find that guild they start kicking people cuz there choosing people with really good gears instead of that.

unless you have a guild? count me in pls with salary XD jk. i get your point thanks man.

The heck i see champs with vote sets even knight sets and l weps but playing on a woe guild/pvping at fild. about that guild you can ask them if you can join hunting or make your own group with your friends in-game...

bro it's not about what i just want. before i commented this alot of my friend's and i'm just basing on the peoples concern too.

alot of my friends are quitting already because they can't compete and i'm not saying there lazy or anything they hunt everyday farming all the time and some even MVP HUNTERS holding all boss times always just to get chance to kill and get a chance to have a card. - That's what they're supposed to do in order to get cards. It's not supposed to be easy to get these cards which is why they used to cost a lot.

but the sad thing is they quit. i really wanted them to stay. some don't quit but get tired of the game. don't think that i'm being selfish of what i want, i'm doing this for the community to!!

to hell with the items i can just DONATE to have COMPETIVES GEARS like TO SURIVE IN WOE GOOD FOR BREAKING EMP or to COMPETE with players who have DONATIONS or 100PERCENT GOOD GEARS PLAYERS. especialy in for_fild01 - Or you could vote and use legendary gear(weapon+accessories), this will put you on about an 80% even playing field with Fset+Cape+FBH. At this point skill factors in more than gear itself.

*MY CONCERNS are for my friends, for the people i notice that they quit or getting tired of the game. seriously this is more for the community than for myself and i swear this will be my last request in this forum XD.

Edited by ThePerfectHit

Well, this thread is going nowhere..

First of all, things have been really easy to start in this server. As ThePerfectHit said, you can get around 80% par with "geared" people with vote + legendary equips. legendary weapons only go for 20-30 tokens compared to Valk weapons costing around 1k each even with the small difference. Back in the days it's either you had good gears or garbage. and that ruined the economy badly. No new people were coming because it was so hard to start up with nothing. although people sell at OP because the demand is higher than supply, that is still part of the game. It is also the reason economy is good for that gives newbies more chance to earn. honestly it's a surprise mvp cards haven't went down yet even with the mvp room drop rate being increased to 5% & 10%..

Here we go again,

Anyways, EOF and friggs prices are still increasing as there is only once source for EOF. I've seen suggestions about EOF before like adding it to MVP room or decreasing the spawn time. I'd prefer the spawn time reduction, let's say 1hr. They possibly cant camp it every hour of the entire week.

GMs also used a similar method. Remember Breath of Spirit or BOS? from 1k+ all the way down to almost nothing.

Also to what PerfectHit said, the server is giving newcomers to get decently geared even more. There was no VOTE CAPE before. We usually use RS or reduct wings. So, the server is very fair and considerate to the newcomers.

Edit:

This will show how supply and demand work as the majority of the players do not understand it. Remember skull aura? it was being sold as to what http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=27903&hl=skull stated at around 1300 toks. Skull aura is now back up to 2k+ without being buffed just because people stopped selling theirs.

Edited by qperteplex

I just can't fathom why some of the new guys think things are hard to get.

I am proud of how fRO is not like the other high rates that takes you a day to get fully geared. People had to work for their stuff, making things way too easy is unfair to those who put the effort.

The legendary quests are actually way too easy. The veterans here farmed more than 5k+ items just to get the elite quest done, in the old days that is the equivalent of the knight quest. So we hunted like 3k hydra cards and some other stuff just to get the 200 bonus stat points. We need to hunt other stuff, mostly 3k cards and something else(2k carat cards are a pain in the ass, check how many are in one map) just to get the elite set and weapon, and the set back then was not even close to the fsets.

Nowadays, you can just vote for the fsets, vote for the cape, quest the weapon and accessories. You can gear up faster than we did before.

Hell, our salary in the old days were berry tickets.

I miss the old days.

Oh I did that elite quest multiple times on Sinx just to get multiple daggers. I can't say I miss that part of the old days, but you gotta admit that it felt more rewarding back then.

We should like suggest for vote rings and vote thana card. jk jk jk jk jk jk

Yea everything is quite easy to get now. I've seen people with knight gears and still on par with fully geared players. Don't feel to rush everything so quick. It takes time to get geared.

First, I just want to say that I am telling my opinion. I am not trying to offend.

1st bold text:

We do have alot of ways to get rich.

Farming quest items / gears and selling them, Poring Catcher, MvP Invasion, and so much more. You just have to be active on peak hours.

2nd bold text: (no offense, this kinda irritated me.)

If you wish to have lesser farming, that would remove the feeling of hard work of earning a strong gear.

When I was first doing the knight quest, I almost quitted out of laziness. Then I started to persevere.

Now my sniper has a scarf, L. Myth Flame aura, 2 L. dex gaunts and I'm doing the L. LHZ quest and I'm also halfway on getting 200 voting points to get a FKing set.

I don't plan to move on another character because I'm really proud of what I have accomplished on my sniper (my first FRO character)

Trust me. Farming for one strong gear will make you happy because of your hard work and time spent.

to hell with the items i can just DONATE to have COMPETIVES GEARS like TO SURIVE IN WOE GOOD FOR BREAKING EMP or to COMPETE with players who have DONATIONS or 100PERCENT GOOD GEARS PLAYERS. especialy in for_fild01

Remember: Skill > Gear.

Plus we have the Dragon Knight system. Fknight gear can just par up to a donate fking set (once the Dragon Knight system will be complete).

Edited by Aerofox

Hell, our salary in the old days were berry tickets.

This. Mfw salary was 7 berry tickets.

I think OP is incorrectly associating being rich with being good.

You don't need expensive equipment to be good. It helps but it's not necessary. There's plenty of moderately-geared players here that play better than rich n0bs. There's a solid set of intermediary equipment that can easily carry you to endgame equipment if you put in the effort. You're trying to get-rich-quick and it's not going to happen (unless you donate).

I dislike your paradoxical moral high ground stance. Please stop incorrectly assuming this position in all your suggestion threads.

yes, your so right. but to bad thats just plainly reality. i did joined a guild for salary once and they go for 30 tokens. was so lucky to find that guild they start kicking people cuz there choosing people with really good gears instead of that.

Are you sure that was the case? What if they were just kicking bad players? You realize that a competitive guild is essentially a business venture for the guild leader right?

Edited by Forum~

This. Mfw salary was 7 berry tickets.

I remember getting 5 tickets first. I got a bit upgraded when I was helping Ken in Influence.