Zombee

Low Levels In Field.

Can we prevent characters that aren't 255 from casting skills in for_fild01?

All these underleveled players pnuema, safety wall & assump bombing enemies is annoying. Wouldn't be bad if I could kill said buffer.

• Like 1

I agree to this, although people will argue that it is "free for all" in for_fild. If that is the case, they should just allow us to pk low levels since they should not be going to for_fild01 to level anyway.

Can we prevent characters that aren't 255 from casting skills in for_fild01?

All these underleveled players pnuema, safety wall & assump bombing enemies is annoying. Wouldn't be bad if I could kill said buffer.

Agreed. I was pking in for_fild01 recently and this low-leveled wizard was casting quagmire everywhere around me. Lowered my walking speed and I had casting time on my skills being in the quagmire. It was aggravating that I couldn't do anything about it.

I'd say just get rid of the 25-level-difference pk boundary. It's an unnecessary feature that's being exploited. I remember this was implemented a while back as a measure to protect lower leveled players from getting pked but I don't think it's really a problem. Getting to level cap isn't even a challenge anyway. Getting killed a few times here and there accidentally isn't even a big deal. They can just warp back immediately. It only becomes an issue if the aggressor is harassing the lower leveled player by spawn killing or something of the like, which in that case, it becomes a different issue entirely.

This change will let lower leveled players at least use skills in for_fild01 (for the poring event, etc) as opposed to OP's suggestion of disabling lowered level players from using their skills.

Edited by Forum~
  • Like 1

have to agree, the whole FCP/quagmire, and other skills being used by low level character on us maxed level characters are annoying. PK while in fields should be for everyone regardless of level. maybe even make it a lower level. like up to level 50. so they cant use certain skills against fully leveled players.

Agreed. I was pking in for_fild01 recently and this low-leveled wizard was casting quagmire everywhere around me. Lowered my walking speed and I had casting time on my skills being in the quagmire. It was aggravating that I couldn't do anything about it.

I'd say just get rid of the 25-level-difference pk boundary. It's an unnecessary feature that's being exploited. I remember this was implemented a while back as a measure to protect lower leveled players from getting pked but I don't think it's really a problem. Getting to level cap isn't even a challenge anyway. Getting killed a few times here and there accidentally isn't even a big deal. They can just warp back immediately. It only becomes an issue if the aggressor is harassing the lower leveled player by spawn killing or something of the like, which in that case, it becomes a different issue entirely.

This change will let lower leveled players at least use skills in for_fild01 (for the poring event, etc) as opposed to OP's suggestion of disabling lowered level players from using their skills.

i thought of that after i made my post. Was too in the moment to come back to it.

Removing the level gap is a better idea as a whole.

i thought of that after i made my post. Was too in the moment to come back to it.

Removing the level gap is a better idea as a whole.