Levis

Increase Tao Gunka Effect For Ws/creator

At the current moment, the Tao Gunka Card, adds 30% to WS/Creators. I have been testing builds for both of these classes and PvP'd a bit and I can say you will have 180 - 220k at it's max. with full gears.

Suggestion: Increase the Tao Gunka Card effect from 30% to 40%. I think that woud be enough to make sure, they survive a bit more.

I have seen a lot of people requesting a HP boost for WS & Creators, so I took the initiative to make it to an active suggestion in our Forum.

+1 to this, i'd prefer a 45%-50% but this is a good start, if it works out good then it's fine.

Maybe some increase to the cart termination skill and AD skill too but that's for another suggestion. (just maybe)

8) That would totally be awesome, BUT for now I'll go with the first suggestion +1 (Although....45%-50% be so cool)

sounds like a good idea but i have seen plenty of chemist and WS that can tank with the gear they have. I'm not too sure if this will make WS OP since they can hit that high damage. I think we should try it out and see if it makes the class too strong or if it simply balances it out a bit. +1 from me for now.

Well, as a WS especially having 200k HP unlike Professors & HWs who also have around 200k, BUT they have Energy Coat which gives them 30% reduction, ends as very vulnerable to Asura Strike and Focused Arrow Strike.

Edited by Levis

I think itll be fair coz WS are having trouble fighting Dispeller/Debuffing opponents such as Dec.Agi/VR card when this happens WS have to wear GTB which make their defence lowered like when fighting against an LK with VR card imagine LKHallberd with VR card he jst gonna melee and wait for LK to be dispelled and spam spiral when the WS had GTB on its true that he/she wont be dispelled but he got low defence to take the spiral pierce damage even he/she uses pnuema they jst going to be charged attacked and if he uses RSX to avoid knockback hes more doomed for getting lower HP. much worse when fighting a sinx wearing Drooping Valk Hat+EDP.

So im gonna +1 for this suggestion.

Yes, what the previous poster said, is totally the point of this suggestion. WS have a lot of Skills to buff theirselves in order to have a decent damage and through dispell they are almost nullified and to avoid that wearing a GTB, makes you taking more damage with a low amount of HP.

And also they do not have Energy Coat, so yeah they need at least 10 - 20% more HP

I have started this topic with 40% (10% more than the current effect) to give it a try and see how many supporters I can get, and as for now everybody has agreed.

I disagree and these are my reasons:

• Ws got ranged and meele armor break.
  • Creator got ranged and magical damage, their range can break too.
  • Both jobs don't need many cards in headgears to spam, so they can get reducts and still high hp
  • Both jobs got the best supporting skills like full chemical protection and the whitesmith buffs (they're alot im not mentioning any)
This job got so many benefits like enlarge weight limit and a cart to carry even more items than other jobs.

Like Jasser said:

At the current moment, the Tao Gunka Card, adds 30% to WS/Creators. I have been testing builds for both of these classes and PvP'd a bit and I can say you will have 180 - 220k at it's max. with full gears.

We're talking about full gears so wearing reducts and still getting high hp is possible for these jobs. I disagree.

Full Gears: F Helm / Imperial Helm | Emperium Aurora / Skull Aurora / RoP | Balloon.

No, you cannot get anymore than I already had, unless you sacrifice a lot of damage in order to put more Vit, but honestly, do they hurt so much? And if you talk about breaking armors, can't we really fcp at anytime?

It is true, they have a big stock and can carry many supplies, but what's the sense when you cannot survive ? You are not even able to make use of them, because you cannot tank a lot of damage. In comparison to all the other Job classes we do have, they have the lowest HP almost, and Merchant Classes werent supposed to have low HP, they were made 'tanky', but due to all the other buffing of the other classes, they are in comparison not 'tanky' anymore.

And last but not least, it's just an addition of 10%. To emphasize on how 'low' the boost is, imagine you have 200 000 HP with the Tao right now, adding 10% will only result in 20 000 HP, which is fair enough and won't overpower it directly.

• Both jobs don't need many cards in headgears to spam, so they can get reducts and still high hp
  • Both jobs got the best supporting skills like full chemical protection and the whitesmith buffs (they're alot im not mentioning any)
We're talking about full gears so wearing reducts and still getting high hp is possible for these jobs. I disagree.
Woah, for a biochemist you do need cards to spam fast on their skills >.> And what Levis said, unless you want to reduce your damage and add more to your vit, these classes cant get high hp.

Full Gears: F Helm / Imperial Helm | Emperium Aurora / Skull Aurora / RoP | Balloon.

No, you cannot get anymore than I already had, unless you sacrifice a lot of damage in order to put more Vit, but honestly, do they hurt so much? And if you talk about breaking armors, can't we really fcp at anytime?

It is true, they have a big stock and can carry many supplies, but what's the sense when you cannot survive ? You are not even able to make use of them, because you cannot tank a lot of damage. In comparison to all the other Job classes we do have, they have the lowest HP almost, and Merchant Classes werent supposed to have low HP, they were made 'tanky', but due to all the other buffing of the other classes, they are in comparison not 'tanky' anymore.

And last but not least, it's just an addition of 10%. To emphasize on how 'low' the boost is, imagine you have 200 000 HP with the Tao right now, adding 10% will only result in 20 000 HP, which is fair enough and won't overpower it directly.

What he said. Edited by Amicable

This job got so many benefits like enlarge weight limit and a cart to carry even more items than other jobs.

Like Jasser said:

I agree

I have seen a lot of stuff on the WS class but not much on creo's. I think you guys are wanting WS to be buffed up a bit instead of all merchant classes. why not just give the M. Forger cards the +10% max HP instead of messing with tao? that way if the WS wants to use ranged damage they have to switch to fbh to hit and they lose that 20% max HP instead of using the M. Forgers for Cart Term with the 20% max HP.

I suggested to add for the Merchant class itself, so Tao is fine. Creators / WS need it, not just WS. Many arguments are based on WS, but I do know of Creator's lack of HP as well.

Well I know of one chemist who has plenty of HP and can still hit hard as well as hold plenty of supplies. So I don't really know if this would really be needed... I mean I get that the WS need their buffs but to be honest they only really need cart boost to be effective on top of the fact that anyone who plays a WS uses the valk wep anyway and they use the auto pneuma so spirial won't really kill them and they can deal plenty of damage while the LK is spamming spirials that miss.

There are a lot of other skills that drop WS fast. And also to make it quite fair and due to experience it's appropriate to add it for both job classes.