Levis

Increase Tao Gunka Effect For Ws/creator

Well I know of one chemist who has plenty of HP and can still hit hard as well as hold plenty of supplies. So I don't really know if this would really be needed... I mean I get that the WS need their buffs but to be honest they only really need cart boost to be effective on top of the fact that anyone who plays a WS uses the valk wep anyway and they use the auto pneuma so spirial won't really kill them and they can deal plenty of damage while the LK is spamming spirials that miss.

Chemists have low hp and their damage is quite low as well compared to pretty much all other classes. Their base damage can be high, yes. But any chicken with a head, and even some without a head know how to reduce chemist's damage to nearly nothing. The problem chemists have is that they need int for magical damage, ad damage. agi for attack speed ( A LOT of agi) , Vit for survivability (More vit than others due to the low tao increase) and str if you want to be anywhere near decent because you're forced to go hybrid build since ghostring + gtb = done chemist that doesn't go hybrid. 150 dex for instant cast as well. This forces chemists to put statpoints into 4 of the 5 different options. Which makes them either lack magic damage, or physical damage or render them with such low HP that it's laughable.On top of that considering they only get level 5 bolts and their matk is way lower than stalkers and the mage/ninja class means they would have to max out int to get anywhere near decent damage, and even with matk gear and max int they oftenly don't reach enough damage/matk to force someone to gtb and when they succeed in forcing someone to gtb the 300 int stat took too much of their stat points so their str would be too low to deal physical damage. It's an neverending spiral the way it is right now.

-WS-

Honestly, WS without their buffs up will do utterly low damage. Cart boost is definitely NOT the only skill they need to be effective. Aside from that the WS weapon does not autocast pneuma you have to cast it yourself, and one charge attack will get the WS out of pneuma again. If you're gonna tell the WS to wear rsx. Well good luck the BB spam will kill the WS easily as WS have crappy HP at the moment.

Therefore I agree with boosting up the tao gunka card for the entire merchant class and hopefully the boost will be big enough to put them back on the "tanky" level that they're supposed to be at.

• Like 1