lilSandai

ZENY CURRENCY

Good Day Admin/Developer:

Suggestion: from 2 Billion Max zeny to 2 Billion and above using this new zeny system (ctrl+b) for automatic banking
Why: human pilot from computer shop hunts Quest requirements and sell it for zeny.

when I go to mall / vending shop vendors sell their items and quest requirements for zeny and some are Over Pricing/rush/flash SALE. When we buy it for zeny I really need bigger amount of it so we can buy what we want specially If we need a lot of things for the quest. 2 Billion zeny is not enough to buy what we need so I suggest this zeny currency (ctrl+b) for automatic bank.

-NO HASSLE
-EASY BUYING
-AUTOMATIC

Thank you and more power to the server.

ZENY.PNG

This is renewal stuff , So i don't think its possible here. 
Possible way is the Bank from NPC.

Why not? 

Is a good suggestion, even tho is a renewal zeny system XD

Maybe GM's team can use it as a zeny maximum capacity option :3

7 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Why not? 

It's a client version issue. I agree with kafra having a zeny storage.

17 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Why not? 

Do you even know how does it works? its client itself. You telling them to touch client? That's like god level of programming or something. Its not really possible to what we have right now. Only the bank from NPC's are.

19 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Do you even know how does it works? its client itself. You telling them to touch client? That's like god level of programming or something. Its not really possible to what we have right now. Only the bank from NPC's are.

There's also a way or option to make it happen and I believe the developer knows that. I think its just a command. They will not touch the client or change the client just for this.

20 hours ago, lilSandai said:

There's also a way or option to make it happen and I believe the developer knows that. I think its just a command. They will not touch the client or change the client just for this.

Then you should tell developers how. Im 100% its renewal thing. Never seen any pre-renewal client having Renewal stuff.

Why not zen>coin and vice versa? If you have 2b zen you can exchange in denominations i.e

10m- bronze coin

30m- silver coin

100m - gold coin

500m- platinum coin

Ita much easier than messing with in game fixed values and data....

On 6/2/2018 at 1:36 PM, lilSandai said:

Hello, developer here. Implementing something from a renewal server into a pre-renewal server is not a "command" per se. It alters most of the core codes of the game which the admin would not want to touch to avoid any major bugs in the server. As much as I want to agree with you on this suggestion, it is not possible.

What I can agree to is implementing a bank in the kafra located in fcity and market area.