Maiimaii

fRO Browser

Soooo, as you can see there's not much people active anymore due to their busy life. Like school, work, etc etc. some of people are too tired to get on laptop or their pc. 

And then i saw this RObrowsers i actually heard it from sensation, i tried to look at it , its perfect for those who's at work but want to play or chat with friend on fRO.

since you can open an RO thru browser which is also available for mobiles!

https://www.robrowser.com/ here's the link. About it.

Wasn't that the purpose of having official discord channel (chat while on school, work, etc etc.)?

I think this might cause more stress on server, and if people already argue about lag and such... imagine then :/

Also, as far I understand, this acts like a proxy (logins every player through same server IP). This might difficult the labor of tracing players if they use site for nefarious purposes (scam, RMT, etc.)

Lastly: site doesn't mention about Gepard Shield (or any other form of protection), who knows if gepard will allow browser to connect game.

Edited by Danger

Mhm true, oh wells so far im only suggesting . And you're right about gepard, iforgot about that. 

I'll test this on my own and see how exploitable it is and see if they are easy to resolve.  But looking at it on plain view, it's not looking good.  Browsers are better now but they still can be hijacked.