Zai~

MVP's HP

First of all hello to the community i am a new player and playing for like 1 week now.

Ok , so i've been hunting MVP's since i became max lvl and found out that the MVP's HP were modified so i was not able to kill any MVP at all. I decided to grind some zeny to buy some stuff and also done Forsaken Knight quest and legendary weapon Quest. now i am amble to kill some MVP but the problem is this... I am able to kill the MVP but since its a PK server i was always getting killed by the players before i even get the loots from the MVP. What im suggesting here is to lower the HP of the MVP's so the new players will have more opportunity to hunt items rather than grind for eternity doing quests. The PK system is already a pain for the new players then add the MVP's HP its almost impossible to kill one and have the opportunity to gain its card...Thank you for reading and Cheers.

hmmmmm I do not agree to this idea cause geared player will abused this and will have more higher percentage of last hitting the mvp. if you want to have an easy life Mvp Hunting Join Mvp guild. it will be fun sir ^^

-1. I believe that the MVPs HP was made that way so as to adjust with the server's rate. Also, decreasing the MVPs HP is more beneficial to those geared players more than the new ones since they do tend to have higher DPS with all the equipments they have. If you're trying to be a lone wolf though, i suggest to zeny/berry farm first until at least collecting enough tokens to buy the basic MVP cards(kiels,fbh,gloom,gtb) or just settle with the silver ones and voting for forsaken armor set,cape, and HG. This should take two weeks max and you're good to go. Having a sniper is good too since it's an all around class.

Yea, i'd recommend you joining Here for Beer! they hunt MVPs 24/7, and shares the valuable items accordingly to people who participated in the hunt! Visit them @go 12

Edited by p3wp3w