Norse_Joog

Most Emperium Breaks Every WOE

How about making a STAT Board for the number of breaks per WOE? Something like a ranking like in the pvp rooms?

It's not that really useful but somehow it would encourage much of the players to gear up a breaker character for their own

Or if possible most breaks per month or per quarter or per annum gets a reward? (-:

Like: Event tokens or something? or Stat candies?

Since we do recognize players that fights in pvp room, why not recognize breakers too somehow?

What do you think? ^^

Edited by Norse_Joog

What about the situation where in a breaker breaks a HEAVILY guarded castle against a breaker who had an easy break? Or a solo breaker out breaking everyone else? The suggested pointing system isn't fair IMO

Personally, I am not fond of this idea. Not that I'm holding other players from the class but it would less utilize the other classes

But hey, hopefully less SG

maybe in the future but for now its a no for me. (-1)

The GM is full load on Work right now and too many suggestion. they might reconsider it tho. good luck.

They are working on nerfing some other class and balancing some class and item or stuff. they might be too busy.

Just now, qperteplex said:

What about the situation where in a breaker breaks a HEAVILY guarded castle against a breaker who had an easy break? Or a solo breaker out breaking everyone else? The suggested pointing system isn't fair IMO

Personally, I am not fond of this idea. Not that I'm holding other players from the class but it would less utilize the other classes

But hey, hopefully less SG

yup

Well as long as it's only gonna change the inner competitiveness of players, why not? +1

Well, you can use any character you want as far as you can break an emperium every WOE, and will be recorded to your characters STATS

Basically the more you WOE the more chance you can get break points

Example

Transgression = 123 breaks = 123 points

Peacewalker = 999 breaks = 999 points

Any WOE schedule, break points are added to your character's breaking stats no matter what the situation is

Free or Heavily Guarded, but like PVP ladder, break points will reset every week, month, etc. (depending on majority decision)

Heads up guys ^^

Edited by Norse_Joog

E

On 11/21/2016 at 8:08 PM, Norse_Joog said:

How about making a STAT Board for the number of breaks per WOE? Something like a ranking like in the pvp rooms?

It's not that really useful but somehow it would encourage much of the players to gear up a breaker character for their own

Or if possible most breaks per month or per quarter or per annum gets a reward? (-:

Like: Event tokens or something? or Stat candies?

Since we do recognize players that fights in pvp room, why not recognize breakers too somehow?

What do you think? ^^

Or woe tokens!

What if i am in the same party as a guild defending a castle, but im an alt breaker and i get breaks for free while my guild kills all other breakers? GMs would have to be monitoring castles, or take care of reports of ppl abusing this.. just like in pvp room :P

2 hours ago, Specter said:

What if i am in the same party as a guild defending a castle, but im an alt breaker and i get breaks for free while my guild kills all other breakers? GMs would have to be monitoring castles, or take care of reports of ppl abusing this.. just like in pvp room :P

It doesnt matter. it's all about breaking emp anyways.

1 hour ago, Polyphia said:

-1 if im not mistaken purpose of having an emperium inside the castle is to defend it from other guild to break it. if u want to break emperium 24/7 go PvsEMP.

Noicee

Lol. are you even imagining the fruit out of this tree?

Or let's just say, that this thing wont do anything except showing your stats as a breaker. No rewards, no bonuses, just pride.

Edited by p3wp3w

13 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

Lol. are you even imagining the fruit out of this tree?

Or let's just say, that this thing wont do anything except showing your stats as a breaker. No rewards, no bonuses, just pride.

Yeh beroo. i prefer woe gameplay is like what it is now. if u want some stat or whatever do it on another event.

6 hours ago, Specter said:

Well said tomodachi!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

You didn´t get my point sir, Juli suggested this to be a ranking system WITH REWARDS, so it´s not just about breaking emp, it´s also about rewards. And some people in this server abuse as much as they can (PvP room feeding for example) and the same will happen with a "breaker ladder". 

6 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Well said tomodachi!

Tomodachiii !! Im glad u ok :D

• Like 1

Shouldnt we just forget the rewards?

Ranking's good because it's boosting morale. but any other stat bonues/rewards, i'd say no to those

• Like 1

In addition guys, its not that easy to get a free break, you think WARSONG or AVALANCHE will allow their castle to drop their econ?

That's where the challenge is, if you want earn that stats then take the risk and earn your pride as a good breaker.

That's what make it worthy.