niemono89

Nari's harbinger need more interesting side buff :3

Just reviewed the new gunslinger's valk* weapon

nari's harbinger <3

It's really nice+bashfully cute :3(fresh starters for tracking build)

MAIN reason for side buff suggestion:

To utilize tracking's build gunslinger versatility at team builds, strategy+makes the valk* weapon beneficially rewarded  more<3

I would like to suggest 1 interesting side buff:

*enables LV5 sword reject(known as counter instinct*

Hope GM'S and players loves it :3 

Edited by niemono89

I'm sorry but -1 to this because I will point out a few things about this type of GS for you:

Nari's Harbinger was made to disadvantage the GS on purpose due to the supposedly high damage it deals. By giving it -15% MAXHP and Receiving more damage from demi-humans, it only takes 1 asura or 2-3 FAS to kill a Guardian GS. Adding reject sword, is kind of pointless since it has low HP and is easily killable and the chance the reject sword procs would mess up the WHOLE game play of a Tracking GS and would negate the fact that the weapon IS already a way to balance the class. Giving it another skill is already asking waaay too much than it already has

Which is why I made this thread to bring back this type of GS back from the dead but not too alive as it has already suffered enough xD

Kinda wanna make it like>

last person standing GS XD

Its worth it, because of *easy wiping gs type* when get spotted by other classes lol :4

Edited by niemono89

there u go with ur random posts again. What was in that post even....

w0man im sure theres a fun section on this forums for tea parties and stuff :3

5 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

u can literally put a thuglife  troll cat as ur signature.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

Its worth it, because of *easy wiping gs type* when get spotted by other classes lol :4

I will reiterate.. I mean, I will repeat myself.  Nari's Harbinger was made to disadvantage the GS on purpose due to the supposedly high damage it deals  

what do you mean "Its worth it"? there are a few ways to prevent being killed. I tried becoming a stealth type GS by using cloaking, or just take down the champ with you using OL. If you want a GS with a high survivability rate, use GS Bless because thats the standard GS everyone uses. Not everyone can use GS Guardian because it has been nerfed so hard that no one wanted to use it or they sell it at an extremely low price. Thats why I was asking for a slight damage boost on my thread. This suggestion is kind of off, and would have been a good idea IF it was on the ring from the beginning. But sadly it is not. I am basing my suggestion on what the ring and weapon already has to give, and I already pushed for a slight increase in damage for both piercing shot and tracking.

Chill kyle :3

is just an extra option choice for nari's weapon xd

just ignore those gs haterz hh

Edited by niemono89

14 hours ago, Specter said:

Why don't we add Opposition skill on Nari's harbinger?

With opposition, comes also with perception skill.

14 hours ago, Yatogami said:

Suuuuuure cause SG is not OP lololol

SGs doesnt get much of their damage on opposition skill. they get their damage MAINLY on kihop, GRING, and mildwind. 

Since GS Tracking is a glasscannon type, maybe getting a little damage with opposition skill to aim ONLY 1CLASS limits the OPness.

+1 to the idea.

4 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

With opposition, comes also with perception skill.

SGs doesnt get much of their damage on opposition skill. they get their damage MAINLY on kihop, GRING, and mildwind. 

Since GS Tracking is a glasscannon type, maybe getting a little damage with opposition skill to aim ONLY 1CLASS limits the OPness.

+1 to the idea.

But p3wp3w XD it was a sarcastic remark I think, Play along :D

On 11/17/2016 at 9:47 PM, c0okiee said:

there u go with ur random posts again. What was in that post even....

w0man im sure theres a fun section on this forums for tea parties and stuff :3

u can literally put a thuglife  troll cat as ur signature.

+1 stahp making double suggestion or u just want some attention? G_G 

o kaza i not saying to you okay? XD

Edited by Maiimaii