lllKurolll

Priest Or Battle Priest

Priest is not sinx. if you give that boost to a sinx, it will be OP due to EDP. However, a priest using lokis only + the weapon if it has the +str would probably yield like 12k maximum damage himself per hit, or probably less. Also, those priests cannot use thana. The reason is that you can just default skolls against those types of priest, and I am sure they won't be hitting asura somewhere, so there is no need to use raydric. Which means those people are actually making themselves weaker if they are using lokis instead of the ifrit rings.

If it is that much of an issue, we can just make it so that the weapon cannot be used with lokis and str belts OR just lower the bonus str to 40-60

Lowering the str boost could probably be the solution, Priests can be invulnerable at times since they have safety wall and pneuma, they also have buffs especially assump. If the person using that character knows what he/she is doing, then the priest could be deadly.

Yup, it is not much. just str boost and remove the magical attack + holy light damage and change it to something else. The 30% Damage to demi-human can be change to Atk + 25-30% or Medium size. (that's all, the purpose of the str boost is that we can stick to ifrit rings or make the weapon wield the effect of it. So, that we can use either str or lokis.)

PS. Also remove the Auto-Kyrie cause when we used assump they will cancel each other and We will be vulnerable.

I don't even know why you want to use Str accessories instead of the ifrit rings anyways, the Str Accessory can boost your damage, but ifrit rings can bring more possibilities and it could probably help you deal more damage with the auto casting of lex aeterna.

The Str Boost is for the lack of Str Accessories I agree, but there might be possibilities that others can use that as to their advantage that's why I asked to lessen it.

And as Rayray said, the weapon cannot have the effect of the ifrit rings because there can be a possibility of others using it also as their advantage and increasing the chances of auto casting the killer skill.

Edit: Recolored

Edited by Victoria

Good Offense is what we are talking here :). The Battle Priest or The Strike Eagle Weapon lack this components, he Can't even kill a Knight Set Player. The only hope is the Lucky Asura of Ifrit Rings. Yes, We can say that Priest has Safety Wall and Pneuma. but, that doesn't mean you can use them at the same time. Even Good defense is not enough to kill. Yes, We can say we have pneuma and Safety Wall. but, that's far as it goes it will only use pneuma and safety wall until it dies.

PS: Even W/ Safety Wall A Champ's Skill Can Knock You back. Even W/ Pneuma their melee friends will attack you. Also you need to go near them to attack them. you will be force to move from your position and you will leave your safety wall or pnuema. and putting a Safety wall will also cancel out your pneuma. because, you can't put pneuma or safety wall on the same Cell or around it.

"MOST OF ALL". Player w/ Valk Rangris Card on their Weapon is a Priest Scariest Nightmare.
Think About it, you need to cast atleast 3-8 skill buffs to survive attacks. and you will get dispelled again.
It's Frustrating and Scary right? hahahaha.

As I said if you can't put the effects of ring on the weapon just Increase the Str or good damage capability. :) :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_ok: :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh:

NOTE: Here is The "BIG PART".

As I Experiment With "Strike Eagle" Lately W/ Different Opponent here is my Calculation as follows;

(STR BELTS)

No Geared or Naked = 8k-11k of Physical Damage. thats the Maximum.

Semi-Geared Player= 3k-7k of Physical Damage. (Maximum)

Geared Player (w/Friggs or F.King Shield)= 150Dmg - 1k Physical Damge. (That's The Maximum) Even the Damage of Asura is like a Baby hahaha :D.

(Ifrit Rings)

No Geared or Naked = 7k-9k of Physical Damage. thats the Maximum. Auto Bowling Bash w/ Converters is 10k-12k of Damage/ While Sonic Blow is 1k - 1500k of damage per hit = 1000 x 8Hits of Sonic Blow = 8k.

Semi-Geared Player= 3k-5k of Physical Damage. (Maximum) Bowling Bash = 6-8k // Sonic Blow pure = 5-7k

Geared Player (w/Friggs or F.King Shield)= 100Dmg - 1k Physical Damge. (That's The Maximum)

I Even Wear E.Noble hat for Extra "Str" both of This Experiment. hahahaha

Also, The Big Problem is While The Bowling Bash is Auto-Casting The Enemy/Opponent will be knock-back and you need to get closer. The Damage per second or The Damage rate will be disrupt.

and;

The Sonic Blow Will Slow You, you need to click again to hit the enemy or it will attack automatically. but, your damage per second and Auto-casting will be disrupt also.

The Damage is LOW and This Skills will Hinder Your attack and Damage resulting in delay or obstruction.

Edited by lllKurolll

I use Cloaking if ever the player I need to kill is a little far from me, unless they have sight (detect is not that big of a deal for me :3)

You won't need to cast pneuma and SW on a single cell (It's not possible anyways) unless you are being ganged. You cannot stand against gangers because you can only hit 1 player at a time plus, you don't need to PvP them because it is a pointless battle. (not unless you want to be a show off)

Well if your suggestion of auto-assump will be implemented, you won't need to think that much of dispells because one of your buffs will return to you after several hits.

Also, as I recall Ifrit rings can auto cast Assumptio as well, therefore it will give you a higher chance to get assumped when being hit.

Back to topic:

Hmm if your experiment is true, then the damage do needs a boost

Probably Str + 60, and increase physical damage to ??%, we could probably think of something like that.

I presume that you really do want to wear lokis, but as Rayray said, doing so will make you weaker in a certain way.

I have seen a Battle Priest before (Not sure if that is who Rayray mentioned), and I can say that he dominated the whole fild when I watched him.

It is a matter of making your own strategy and build that can make your battle priest deadly, I tried using ifrit rings with my priest back then, and I can say that there is no problem that I encountered that time, I killed a few yes (because of tarot coma), and thats it.

It is kinda overwhelming to see a huge amount given to one certain stat don't you think? We could probably think of more ways on how to make the melee damage stronger other than Str.

Yup, Your right about that. but, we cannot always rely on coma and asura. its only a low chance. Battling a Single target or 1 vs 1 removes the ODDS. unless your enemy is geared. only chance of killing him is coma. if he wears gtb coma will not work hahahaha.

and;

About the STR boost, we are kinda wrong about that. We cannot always rely on STR. just remove the magical attack and increase ?% atk or Physical Damage.

cause, even w/ Ifrit rings I can Carry 500-550 Seed. For me That's a Lot. xD

increasing the str will make you carry more seed and it means more survivality. xD

We drifted away on what's more important.

Str Boost should be moderate. the ?% Atk or Physical attack is the essential point here.

and"

Well yes we can use cloaking but, it will disrupt your damage per second and you will give your enemy a chance of survivality" Huhehehehe. :th_meow: :th_meow: :th_meow:

also you need to always change gear to 2x Raydric // 2x Skoll/ 1x Sinx 1x Raydric// 1x Sinx 1x Skoll/

PS: Not while using Pneuma or Safety Wall" but, while using Auto- BB and Sonic Blow.

But, its not really a problem just continue hitting him until he runs out of seed or you just die. because, of weak damage and the Asura / Coma did not appear. hahahaha

Edited by lllKurolll

Exactly, more str means more carrying capacity but if there will be a way to increase the melee damage without having to distribute a huge amount to Str, then that would be a sufficient effect for the Legendary/Valk Weapon.

Don't worry about your enemy using GTB (unless they are LKs/Paladins), using GTB on you to avoid coma will only make them vulnerable to your melee attacks, GTB = Higher damage output.

And about the increase damage on medium monsters, will it be more effective than increasing physical damage, or are they somehow the same? (increasing physical damage deals with all sizes though, unlike the increase damage on medium monsters which only takes effect on medium monsters)

Can I ask you to test your Battle Priest's damage again? But this time, use converters such as Box of Storms, Elemental Converter, or to increase your damage more, use Aloevera

I used these on my WS before and they add alot to my damage output, it could probably work on your Battle Priest :)

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 1

Okay, ill try one more time, I Will maximize its gear and capability. ill test every thing. w/ different gear,converters and different cards.

and;

on medium size, i don't really know i just follow rayray suggestion and I saw it on L.Pally weap or valk weapon. maybe Atk or more Physical dmg boost is more viable.

Edited by lllKurolll

ok here it is. I Tested this on my friends Pally.
without buffs

his card is GR + TAO and Raydric + Skoll

Semi-Geared Pally.

Experiment #1:

(Ifrit Rings)
Cursed Water
Aloevera

buffs
BOS

Normal Damage: 2300-2700

Critical Damage: 3600
Sonic Blow: 1300 per hit. 1300x8= 10400
Bowling Bash: 5400

Experiment #2

(Str Belts)

Cursed Water
Aloevera

buffs
BOS

Normal Damage: 3400-3600

Critical Damage: 4600

Turtle General's Magnum Break: 7k of Damage

I used Different Cards and It still the same Except w/ 2x TG 2x Paper

Nomal Damage: 2200 - 2500
Critical Damage: 3500

Asura Didn't Kill Him.
Mostly Semi-Geared SinX, Snipers, and other Class Dies W/ Priest Asura.

I removed 1 FBH and i used 1x FBH and 1x Firelock/Tanee. I think Firelock is enough for asura. because, priest has a considerable high amount of int to make its SP 6k.

Almost any Semi-geared player died from asura exept for Anti-Asura Gear like 2x Raydric/GR ETC.

Mostly This Class Weakness is an opponent w/ 2x amon ra or D.Wiz.

You Can't Hit Them at all because of Auto Kyrie.

Edited by lllKurolll

(STR BELTS)

No Geared or Naked = 8k-11k of Physical Damage. thats the Maximum.

Semi-Geared Player= 3k-7k of Physical Damage. (Maximum)

Geared Player (w/Friggs or F.King Shield)= 150Dmg - 1k Physical Damge. (That's The Maximum) Even the Damage of Asura is like a Baby hahaha :D.

(Ifrit Rings)

No Geared or Naked = 7k-9k of Physical Damage. thats the Maximum. Auto Bowling Bash w/ Converters is 10k-12k of Damage/ While Sonic Blow is 1k - 1500k of damage per hit = 1000 x 8Hits of Sonic Blow = 8k.

Semi-Geared Player= 3k-5k of Physical Damage. (Maximum) Bowling Bash = 6-8k // Sonic Blow pure = 5-7k

Geared Player (w/Friggs or F.King Shield)= 100Dmg - 1k Physical Damge. (That's The Maximum)

How is the damage output here with the Semi-Geared player higher than when you used a converter?

Is the pally you are battling with on reducs and complete with Pally buffs?

Your worst enemy will probably be a Pally/LK, high HP, damage, and can also tank while using GTB.

If the enemy is not a swordsman class, how much damage can you deal with them? since you can kill using asura, I presume that your damage is high enough to probably do some damage.

You cannot do anything with those who have auto casting of Kyrie Eleison cards, but as I recall, the ifrit rings will still work even if the player has kyrie? especially when you are getting hit. You'll just have to wait for asura/coma tarot to take effect in order to win the battle.

The damage output is still a little low, we could probably do about 10-15k per hit, we just have to play with the effects and think of a better solution other than adding too much Str. I'll try to do some research, Rayray will probably reply in here soon.

The Pally is Semi-Reduc. I have new Report About it.

Battle Priest vs. Dual Dagger SinX
Normal Damage: 5k - 6k
Critical Damage: 8K

Semi-Geared Champion (I think he is moderately Geared. he is only knight set i think.) Only Random Encounter.

Normal Damage: 4k - 6k
Critical Damage: 7k

but, they both die on Lucky Asura but it takes 1-3 minutes for asura to kick in.

And you are right you can't kill Pally/LK its impossible. but, i killed them w/ Coma/Grim Reaper. but, it almost takes 3 minutes and that was just too lucky.

Also, you can't kill geared Snipers.

If you are wondering about why damage output is higher than w/ converter is that I was battling different class and sometimes without converters on the first Experiment but, on my second experiment w/ provoke and converters is slightly different.

"Important"
As I mention Earlier, My Damage on Geared Player is 100-150dmg and Critical = 1k is I base them according to The Lk I random encounter on PVP field. My Damage to Lk is 100dmg - 1k and i'm not even damaging him. But, Luckily I killed him once w/ Tarot Grim Reaper. Its impossible to kill him or other LK /PALLY.

the Second Experiment on the Semi-geared pally is very accurate, I attack him and observed carefully.

The first is Random encounter w/ Aggressive players. That's why its not very accurate.

The Second is Very accurate. because, I ask him to help me w/ this experiment.(PS: Without Buffs, he does not use any buffs.)

Edited by lllKurolll

That's how Battle Priest works as far as I know, they kinda look like a troll build which is meant to tease people. But atleast you can focus on something else, like watching your HP and using seeds, and also casting Pneuma/Safety Wall if necessary unlike those who spam skills.

You were lucky, the Pally you were battling didn't use GTB to counter you. If he/she does, then that would consume more of your time to kill that player.

Does Inca help deal more damage? I mean it's a pally, for sure he would put alot of Vit thus, more vit defense. Inca ignores their defense dealing more damage. (It would probably be better not to use this as default, unless you have a switching weapon you can use)

For the new experiment results

Well let's say the average damage your Battle Priest can deal is 5k, we need to somehow double it. Give a certain amount of Str, Boost the physical damage and such, this'll need a few experimentations before getting implemented as we wouldn't want the outcome to be too much, or non-beneficial.

I edited the Last Comment Read Please.

Also, Your Damage output w/ inca is that your damage stays the same. but, it slightly increase the damage of your auto-skill.

As Far As I can Go, My Best Build for This Battle priest is 2x TG, 1xMao guai, 1x Valkyrie Rangris or 3x TG 1x VR. it makes the class strong w/ VR. it dispells the pally and LK and has a chance of battling them.

Edited by lllKurolll

Hello, guys. Thank you for suggesting this, by the way. It's good to see people take notice of priests. +1 to Kuro.

As I read through this thread, I realized something.

Battle priest builds are weak, considering they need to use Ifrit rings for kill chances. I have used this build once, along with Cursed Ring and Strike Eagle.

I think you guys have forgotten that priests have two rings available. The blessed and the cursed. And since I am a priest who has used the Cursed ring, I would give you a much broader sense of what it adds. Or you could just look it up.

Fortunately, the Cursed ring adds HP and SP by 10%, making it a good ring for reduct-type priests and Battle priests. It also adds 20% to attack, and a bonus 15 to STR and 100 to HIT, which are obviously the effects that are suitable for the Battle priest. I think you guys have failed to mention that along with the Strike Eagle, the Cursed ring is used.

I would agree to the fact that the Strike Eagle has dumb effects put on it, since it has increase in Int and Magic Atk, so adding chances of asura, and/or adding STR to the weapon is a suitable change.

I don't think adding 80 or 60 STR to the weapon is a little OP, since the priest would need to have full STR to maximize his damage output, like a sinx. He would also need sufficient ATK speed, meaning he would need to put considerable amount of AGI, and DEX for HIT. I don't think anyone could TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. It's not like Priests have EDP like Rayray said, or like Whitesmiths who have cards like Mforger. That being said, Battle priests would have pretty much low HP, since they wouldn't be able to invest much in VIT. A lot of people go for the STR and INT build because of the asura, but I don't think the INT is not necessary for the build at all.

Using converters and aloe vera, and all that stuff would just be the deciding effect in PVP. Converters are not always good, since you don't know what people might be wearing. If you are wearing his armor's counter element, then good. But that would not be a good way to consider things, since not all people use converters and additional consumables. To tell you the truth, Priests are not as scary as they look, but this build shows that even Priests have a way to kill, and that's pretty much how this build would go.

Also, putting Auto-assumptio or Auto-kyrie is not good. I don't think it's necessary. Casting these auto skills would make your character spam it, thus hindering you from attacking as much as you should. That would be fine, if you want. But if you're being attacked, that would be a problem. I encountered that problem once, when I was using auto-kyrie cards. I cannot use skills nor attack, because the spamming of the kyrie prevented me to do so.

We're talking about the Strike Eagle weapon here, guys. Not the build itself. We're talking about IMPROVING the weapon for it to be playable,

Battle priests are meant to be played in a way that you deal considerable amount of damage, and threaten your enemy of being able to kill them in a snap. I don't think this build is OP, I think it relies solely on how lucky your chances are, and if your enemy changes any of his gear.

Not being biased and all, but I don't think this build would be OP as hell. I think it would make it balanced, and gives priests a chance at finally getting back at people. LOL

PEACE OUT.

Yes, You are definitely Right hyun. even with curse ring its not enough to balance the weapon itself. The Strike eagle is not balance well.

it should be balance like The Sniper SB without the ring of the sniper. They're damage output is pretty high if you ask me. (just a theory)

also, we made different build and tested it out. So, that we will know its maximum capacity or Damaging capability. To know the limitation of the weapon. (definitely not the build) xD :D :th_meow: :th_meow: :th_meow: :th_meow:

They should Balance the Strike Eagle Weapon for it to make it viable.

also like rayray and hyun said, the priest is not the intimidating or scary at all. its not like the have EDP or something. they are not that OP if we make a slight change on the weapon.

Forget the Dramatically increase of STR just increase the Atk or Phyisical damage.

I have a battle priest and its str is 245. I can Carry almost 500 - 550 seed maximum.

I think it will be too much to carry more seed.

and Let just say that, Priest without ring but he has the weapon his Normal Damage Output is 5k like victoria mentioned earlier.

adding the ring's 20% just hypothetically thinking that its damage is 8-10k I presume. (Semi-Geared Enemy)

Also, you have a point there hyun. we need to used ifrit to kill. we rely on them too much for us too kill enemy. the kill chance is a luck. without it we cannot kill a single opponent at all.

Edited by lllKurolll

Hello, guys. Thank you for suggesting this, by the way. It's good to see people take notice of priests. +1 to Kuro.

As I read through this thread, I realized something.

Battle priest builds are weak, considering they need to use Ifrit rings for kill chances. I have used this build once, along with Cursed Ring and Strike Eagle.

I think you guys have forgotten that priests have two rings available. The blessed and the cursed. And since I am a priest who has used the Cursed ring, I would give you a much broader sense of what it adds. Or you could just look it up.

Fortunately, the Cursed ring adds HP and SP by 10%, making it a good ring for reduct-type priests and Battle priests. It also adds 20% to attack, and a bonus 15 to STR and 100 to HIT, which are obviously the effects that are suitable for the Battle priest. I think you guys have failed to mention that along with the Strike Eagle, the Cursed ring is used.

I would agree to the fact that the Strike Eagle has dumb effects put on it, since it has increase in Int and Magic Atk, so adding chances of asura, and/or adding STR to the weapon is a suitable change.

I don't think adding 80 or 60 STR to the weapon is a little OP, since the priest would need to have full STR to maximize his damage output, like a sinx. He would also need sufficient ATK speed, meaning he would need to put considerable amount of AGI, and DEX for HIT. I don't think anyone could TAKE ADVANTAGE of it. It's not like Priests have EDP like Rayray said, or like Whitesmiths who have cards like Mforger. That being said, Battle priests would have pretty much low HP, since they wouldn't be able to invest much in VIT. A lot of people go for the STR and INT build because of the asura, but I don't think the INT is not necessary for the build at all.

Using converters and aloe vera, and all that stuff would just be the deciding effect in PVP. Converters are not always good, since you don't know what people might be wearing. If you are wearing his armor's counter element, then good. But that would not be a good way to consider things, since not all people use converters and additional consumables. To tell you the truth, Priests are not as scary as they look, but this build shows that even Priests have a way to kill, and that's pretty much how this build would go.

Also, putting Auto-assumptio or Auto-kyrie is not good. I don't think it's necessary. Casting these auto skills would make your character spam it, thus hindering you from attacking as much as you should. That would be fine, if you want. But if you're being attacked, that would be a problem. I encountered that problem once, when I was using auto-kyrie cards. I cannot use skills nor attack, because the spamming of the kyrie prevented me to do so.

We're talking about the Strike Eagle weapon here, guys. Not the build itself. We're talking about IMPROVING the weapon for it to be playable,

Battle priests are meant to be played in a way that you deal considerable amount of damage, and threaten your enemy of being able to kill them in a snap. I don't think this build is OP, I think it relies solely on how lucky your chances are, and if your enemy changes any of his gear.

Not being biased and all, but I don't think this build would be OP as hell. I think it would make it balanced, and gives priests a chance at finally getting back at people. LOL

PEACE OUT.

It is not that OP as hell as you say, since there are many things that can counter melee damage anyways.

We are talking about the builds because we are thinking of ways on how to improve the weapon as it is, we are not off topic, we are doing you a favor, don't you think it will get implemented easier if it has already been tested by people?

It's true that 60-80 Str is not that OP since it'll only give a little boost to your damage, but it is kinda overwhelming to see that much in a certain weapon that is why we are thinking of other ways, other possibilities to make the weapon have the same effect or perhaps even better. What would stop the people from thinking that their damage is low and that there should be a boost on their weapons as well? I mean if it's possible to have that kind of effect, why can't it not be put on the other weapons? That's why we are giving options to choose from.

Not all people use converters, but if they want higher damage then I suggest that they should use them, they will have to make their own strategy on switching elements and stuffs. There are many players using Gr as their default, and as I recall, a Priest's melee damage is neutral therefore you will be able to inflict lower damage on ghost properties.

Since the HP is a little low as you said, then we could probably increase the maximum HP effect the weapon gives, from Max HP+25% to either 30% or add more vit, which also needs some testing.

We are still thinking of possible effects that could boost the damage to 10k-15k per hit, if you have any suggestions, then feel free to say it

Yes, you are right Victoria :) . We Are experimenting With different build So that we Will know it maximum capability and Limitation.

It is not that OP as hell as you say, since there are many things that can counter melee damage anyways.

We are talking about the builds because we are thinking of ways on how to improve the weapon as it is, we are not off topic, we are doing you a favor, don't you think it will get implemented easier if it has already been tested by people?

It's true that 60-80 Str is not that OP since it'll only give a little boost to your damage, but it is kinda overwhelming to see that much in a certain weapon that is why we are thinking of other ways, other possibilities to make the weapon have the same effect or perhaps even better. What would stop the people from thinking that their damage is low and that there should be a boost on their weapons as well? I mean if it's possible to have that kind of effect, why can't it not be put on the other weapons? That's why we are giving options to choose from.

Not all people use converters, but if they want higher damage then I suggest that they should use them, they will have to make their own strategy on switching elements and stuffs. There are many players using Gr as their default, and as I recall, a Priest's melee damage is neutral therefore you will be able to inflict lower damage on ghost properties.

Since the HP is a little low as you said, then we could probably increase the maximum HP effect the weapon gives, from Max HP+25% to either 30% or add more vit, which also needs some testing.

We are still thinking of possible effects that could boost the damage to 10k-15k per hit, if you have any suggestions, then feel free to say it

I don't think you have understood what I just said. I'm saying that the suggested effects are not OP, meaning I don't go against your idea. o.o

Yes, I know that you are trying to test out the build so it would be easier to implement. BUT, I think it would be better if you test it WITHOUT putting additional damage-affecting consumables such as aloe vera, BOS, and converters. By doing so, we could see the base damage that the weapon gives, and adjust it so. As per PVP usage, I don't go against the use of such consumables, which you are trying to say. You just completely misunderstood everything I said.

Anyway, I totally support this thread, but it seems Victoria thought I wasn't. /swt

Oh, and sorry if you think you're doing me a favor. You're doing the server a favor, don't take it out on me. LOL

Edited by Hyun

We know you are both right :) you guys are very helpful. thank you :)

Hyun is talking about the Base Damage of a Normal attack of strike eagle

While

Victoria is pointing out what is the maximum attack or maximum capability of it.

The point is that this weapon needs to be balance. that's why you two are thinking of a way to balance it out. :)

The point is we need to discuss what will be the final output of this weapon.

Like Victoria Said: Strike Eagle Users is like a troll build. its not really that helpful. only Asura and Coma =.=

First: remove the magical and Increase of Holy light Damage

Second: remove Auto-Kyrie.(optional)

Third: Change Demi-human into ?% physical attack. (Demi-human does not help on the damage output I think. Like Rayray Said.)

and what's next? :th_meow: :th_meow:

Increased of HP? or VIT ??

Increased of STR (Moderately)

??

or Like Rayray Proposed as it Follows;

The strike eagle was made as one of the very first valks, therefore it was made when the book is not out yet, hence there is a magic part in it. Tons of old valks suffer this way.

A very specific suggestion would be nice as well. The problem is that priests are not made to actually fight it out. Even though I do have certain success with it(even without thana), the weapon is indeed a bit weaker than the new ones that came out. Hell I even had fun on it just using book of dead for the lulz.

I do not agree with putting edp or another type of skill as even on just theory, i can already see it being OP even if you just rely on ifrit rings. Priests have decent hp and reducts, giving it a high attack is not good.

The only battle priest I know was Xtopher, and he was really good. Sadly he was retired a long time ago and he would have been the better one to reply to this thread.

For the weapon. This would be my specific suggestion to it.

The original is this one:

MATK + 25%
Increase Holy Light damage by 10%
Int + 25, Str + 20, Dex + 20, Max HP + 25%
5% chance of casting lvl 1 lex aeterna on an enemy when doing Physical Attack.
Unbreakable.

My proposed change is:

ATK + 25%(test it out, lower this out or increase it, as long as it is for atk)

Increase physical damage by 10% (or make this an increased damage to medium sized monsters)

STR+ 30, agi+ 30, Hit + 100, Max HP + 25%

5% chance of casting lvl 1 lex aeterna on an enemy when doing a physical attack

?% to cast the skills needed to cast asura. Basically i want to suggest autocasting summon spirit spheres, fury, and asura when attacking, make it the same percentage as it is on the ifrit rings. I do not know how to actually test this one, but it is kinda hindering on the class if we are stuck on ALWAYS using both ifrit rings. For once I would like to actually use blue ifrit rings + loki seals.

Unbreakable.

ORIGINAL EFFECT OF THE WEAPON:

vZ71IeG.png

Edited by lllKurolll

I don't think you have understood what I just said. I'm saying that the suggested effects are not OP, meaning I don't go against your idea. o.o

Yes, I know that you are trying to test out the build so it would be easier to implement. BUT, I think it would be better if you test it WITHOUT putting additional damage-affecting consumables such as aloe vera, BOS, and converters. By doing so, we could see the base damage that the weapon gives, and adjust it so. As per PVP usage, I don't go against the use of such consumables, which you are trying to say. You just completely misunderstood everything I said.

Anyway, I totally support this thread, but it seems Victoria thought I wasn't. /swt

Oh, and sorry if you think you're doing me a favor. You're doing the server a favor, don't take it out on me. LOL

I thought you were talking about my ideas because most of the things you said were about my opinion about this matter, you should fix your sentence so you wouldn't be misunderstood.

We are still working on the maximum damage that the weapon can produce, we first tried with the base damage (without converters) as you can see, and we also tried it with converters. We are not gonna test it with only the converters, of course it would be necessary if we could probably show both of the effects (with and without converters), or there will be another reason for it to kill, which is converters. And as i recall, Dispell can remove that kind of buff to your weapon therefore the player will still need to produce a certain damage even without them.

I wasn't thinking that you don't support the suggestion :th_e14: your mere participation is already enough for us to tell that you are into this.

You can actually help us if you experiment yourself, show us the damage output with the cursed ring and other things you would like to add (damage increasing cards or gears) then tell us how much it adds to the damage (You can try 2TG, after noting the damage, try 3 TGs and tell us how much melee damage increase happened after adding +20% more damage inflicted on all enemies) or you can try to experiment with some other cards and gears and just tell us the result, after the experimentations, we will be able to have a brief knowledge on what effect we are gonna use (the most effective) and after much deliberation, we will be able to agree on one certain effect which will now be up for implementation (There will possibly be a higher chance for it to get implemented once they have seen our experimentations and results).

• Like 1

For This; This is The Final Chapter of Experimentation.

#1: The Gear of My Opponent.
Class: Lord Knight

Gear: Semi-Geared/LOW-GEARED.
HP: 300k
Pndl4Ui.png

#2 The Stats of The Priest: I Mainly Focus on STR for the Possibilities of it.

jrXmRxo.png

Final: The Damage Testing.

#1 No Damaging Card/ No FBH on Boots

eYQlRE0.png

#2: 1pcs Turtle General Card / Without FBH

ponYLod.png

#3: 2pcs Turtle General Card and 2pcs FBH Card The Damage is doubled because of Magnum Break.

MyOyX61.png

as you can see, I only used STR Gaunt here both is 35 + 35 = 70.

#4: 3x Turtle General and 2x FBH // This Time no Magnum Break

LoHNVAc.jpg

#4.1: 3x Turtle General and 2x FBH // This Time Magnum Break

qFpstYW.png

#5: 4x TG / 2x FBH. Final Damage Output of No Buffs No Converters

ziZBVnY.png

FINAL DAMAGE OUTPUT OF ''STRIKE EAGLE'' WITH BUFFS, CONVERTERS, ALOE.

OLF5qsc.png

AS YOU CAN SEE, THE FINAL DAMAGE OUTPUT IS TOO LOW, EVEN ON LOW-GEARED PLAYER.

I KILLED HIM FULLY BUFFS FOR 7-10 SECONDS WITH LEX ATERNA ALSO.

THATS TOO SLOW IF YOU ASK ME.

WHAT IF MID-GEARED PLAYER?

ASURA TESTING DAMAGE:

sO6twwt.jpg

AS YOU CAN SEE IT DIDN'T KILL HIM

AND HE ONLY GETS SLIGHT DAMAGE WHAT THEEEEEE???

But, because I used 2x fbh. it would damage him highly if i removed 1x fbh and change it into SP card.

But, I think it will never die, it will regain some little HP.

Edited by lllKurolll
  • Like 1

Rayray's proposed effect

My proposed change is:

ATK + 25%(test it out, lower this out or increase it, as long as it is for atk)

Increase physical damage by 10% (or make this an increased damage to medium sized monsters)

STR+ 30, agi+ 30, Hit + 100, Max HP + 25%

5% chance of casting lvl 1 lex aeterna on an enemy when doing a physical attack

?% to cast the skills needed to cast asura. Basically i want to suggest autocasting summon spirit spheres, fury, and asura when attacking, make it the same percentage as it is on the ifrit rings. I do not know how to actually test this one, but it is kinda hindering on the class if we are stuck on ALWAYS using both ifrit rings. For once I would like to actually use blue ifrit rings + loki seals.

Unbreakable.

Kuro's proposed effect

Propose Effect.

Increase damage on demi humans by 30%, 5% chance of auto casting Level 10 Kyrie Eleison when receiving physical damage
Attack + 10% or make it medium size. (it was 10% Increase Holy Light damage)
Str + 30,Agi+ 30, Vit+ 20 or 30? Hit+ 100 Max HP + 25%
5% chance of casting ^008800Level 1 Lex Aeterna^000000 on an enemy when doing Physical Attack.
?% Chance of Casting Random Skill or Certain skill.?????????????
Unbreakable.

Okay so I gathered the effects that you guys proposed, And I have come up with this one:

• ATK + 25%
  • Increase physical damage by 30%
  • Str + 40, Agi + 30, Hit + 100, Max HP + 30%, Max SP + 20%
  • 5% chance of auto casting Lex Aeterna on an enemy when doing Physical Attack
  • ?% chance of casting Asura requirements and Asura itself
  • Unbreakable

You guys were talking about using Str Accessory instead of the Red ifrit ring so the added Str in the weapon will make up for the loss of the other Str Accessory (unless they want to go all Str since they have a chance to cast Asura anyways)

I am not that sure of this effect yet, since we don't know how much damage it will produce with converters, but I am definitely sure that it will do alot of damage with this effect.

What do you think? If it's a little too much, just revise it :)

Edited by Victoria

Rayray's proposed effect

Kuro's proposed effect

Okay so I gathered the effects that you guys proposed, And I have come up with this one:

• ATK + 25%
  • Unbreakable

You guys were talking about using Str Accessory instead of the Red ifrit ring so the added Str in the weapon will make up for the loss of the other Str Accessory (unless they want to go all Str since they have a chance to cast Asura anyways)

I am not that sure of this effect yet, since we don't know how much damage it will produce with converters, but I am definitely sure that it will do alot of damage with this effect.

I think the Effect you propose is Perfect. Think About it, if you saw my Final experimentation/pictures,this will be the perfect Effect for the weapon. Making the Damage Balanced and The support of Auto-Asura. The Final Damage output w/ full Buffs, converters and aloes is 5k maximum. Don't you think its pretty low, right?

If people will say, ITS OP because lex atherna+Asura. NO, You're Wrong Because Lex Atherna Will be cancelled by Physical Attack. Its very very Rare for Lex + asura on the same time. Thank you :)

Also, there is an Accessory card that will let you cast Level 5 Call Spirit I think. Greatest general card?

0.5% and 2% for acolyte class. if i remember?

This will help a little bit.

Edited by lllKurolll

Well it will still need some testing, but we did our part.

We will need other people's insight about this also (We need you Rayray), if we have enough support then we will have to wait until a GM sees your suggestion :)

Yup, we cannot implement this without the Help of an Administrator or GM to Test the damage. Also, if gm impelement this. he will used our proposed effect and will slightly change if its out of balanced or over-powered. It will be very helpful, alot with GM's Help. hehehehe

and You're right. We did Our part. We Experimented, Implement and Give an example w/ picture.

All we need to do is Wait. I guess? or Wait for more suggestion?

Edited by lllKurolll

I cannot post pics of my previous iteration of my own battle priest build because as everyone knows, I do not ever go high str even on sinx but I already lost some of the items I mainly used for it. But to give you an idea:

1. I am not fully geared, if you think being fully geared needs the ring, then yes, I am not fully geared. However, on my previous build, I was using Eidelic wing so my HP was pretty high, decent reducts and decent reflect.

2. When I was using it, I have two strike eagles and one of them has thana.

3. I was using ifrit rings. However, I do not always use both. My default was Loki seals+ blue ifrit rings.

4. I do not overbuff myself like the others, but I do use a lot of items except aloevera.(had food buffs and every converter you can think of

5. Had a bit of a high dex, so that I do not need phreeoni

6. Used lord of death card in both weapons, in place of the phreeoni

7. Did not use TGs, using skel worker and valk randgris, LOD, then incant or thana.

Damage is around 2k minimum to 7k on incant, 6k- 12k on thana, sometimes even higher depending on target. The numbers there are mostly against geared players. Now while this is not that high for sure, it was enough for me to actually force people to use their seeds. With the combination of LOD and the tarot effects, I would need to only keep attacking for a short while and people die, it does not matter what the damage is as they cannot use GTB. Now while this play is effective, if you are looking for outright damage, then this does not work.

My final proposal on the stats for the strike eagle is as follows.

ATK + 25%
Increase physical damage by 30% or increase damage against medium monsters by 30%
Str + 60, Agi + 30, Hit + 100, Max HP + 30%, Max SP + 30%
5% chance of auto casting Lex Aeterna on an enemy when doing Physical Attack
Unbreakable

I cannot post pics of my previous iteration of my own battle priest build because as everyone knows, I do not ever go high str even on sinx but I already lost some of the items I mainly used for it. But to give you an idea:

1. I am not fully geared, if you think being fully geared needs the ring, then yes, I am not fully geared. However, on my previous build, I was using Eidelic wing so my HP was pretty high, decent reducts and decent reflect.

2. When I was using it, I have two strike eagles and one of them has thana.

3. I was using ifrit rings. However, I do not always use both. My default was Loki seals+ blue ifrit rings.

4. I do not overbuff myself like the others, but I do use a lot of items except aloevera.(had food buffs and every converter you can think of

5. Had a bit of a high dex, so that I do not need phreeoni

6. Used lord of death card in both weapons, in place of the phreeoni

7. Did not use TGs, using skel worker and valk randgris, LOD, then incant or thana.

Damage is around 2k minimum to 7k on incant, 6k- 12k on thana, sometimes even higher depending on target. The numbers there are mostly against geared players. Now while this is not that high for sure, it was enough for me to actually force people to use their seeds. With the combination of LOD and the tarot effects, I would need to only keep attacking for a short while and people die, it does not matter what the damage is as they cannot use GTB. Now while this play is effective, if you are looking for outright damage, then this does not work.

My final proposal on the stats for the strike eagle is as follows.

ATK + 25%

Increase physical damage by 30% or increase damage against medium monsters by 30%

Str + 60, Agi + 30, Hit + 100, Max HP + 30%, Max SP + 30%

5% chance of auto casting Lex Aeterna on an enemy when doing Physical Attack

Unbreakable

Rayray's proposed effect

Kuro's proposed effect

• ATK + 25%
  • Unbreakable

OK GUYS YOU ARE VERY HELPFUL. LET'S WAIT FOR GM'S TO REPLY ON THIS MATTER.

THANK YOU FOR THE DATA YOU HAVE GIVEN FOR ME AND THIS SERVER.

WE DID OUR PART.