Opiate

Fix Arrow Shower

+1 I've been wondering why its hard to get an actual hit using arrow shower and its hard to move the skid trap using arrow shower was a problem as well.

We'll get back to fixing skills as soon. We just need to prioritize other matters at the moment.

+1

Yeah I agree. Arrow used to be very useful setting up traps! Now they changed it to something completely useless. Sometimes I wonder whether AS pushes the trap or not lol.

+1 To this , Coz w/o this sniper cant use the trap very well and they cant unhide stalker w/o this. kinda ruined the sniper class if this didnt get fix'd this bug is already been

1-2months.

We'll get back to fixing skills as soon. We just need to prioritize other matters at the moment.

Well when a class is not able to do anything because of bugs is a priority in my humble opnion. I wounder what are the other matters.

For the topic: Its time already, +1

Well when a class is not able to do anything because of bugs is a priority in my humble opnion. I wounder what are the other matters.

For the topic: Its time already, +1

They didn't see bug on Arrow Shower as major problem it seems and want to prioritize on fixing delay first