Veracity

Submit A Guide To The Wiki!

Hi guys! We're looking to all of you to improve our wiki and make it as complete and informative as possible! Part one of this - a complete custom item database - is well under way thanks to our GMs, especially Ares, Capuccino, and Dream! Part two, we're hoping you can help with - filling in any holes in the guides and content the wiki is offering.

If you want to make any guides, you can now submit it as a topic here in the Strategy Guides section! If it's unique, accurate, and well done, we'll promote it to the wiki soon and you'll receive credit for your work. :)

These can be any kind of guide: quests, farming, leveling, MvP rooms, or whatever you think would be helpful for other players. We're most likely going to leave the class guides as part of the forums, though, so those won't necessarily be promoted to the wiki.

I hope we can make improving the wiki a community effort, and make it something special that we can all be proud of. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! :)

• Like 3

should we still be reporting errors on the wiki? :O

I'll either make a topic soon where people can post any errors, or we may have some members that are interested become wiki mods so they can help keep it updated and accurate. :)

I'll either make a topic soon where people can post any errors, or we may have some members that are interested become wiki mods so they can help keep it updated and accurate. :)

Finally, the "THE LEGENDARY AMMO QUEST NPC COORDS ARE WRONG" stuff will be ended. :D

Ontopic, I'll try to make a very detailed Token guide.

Are we allowed to finally submit the Friggs Quest Guide?

Months ago (if I recall correctly) Vera asked for guides, especially Friggs. She might post it once the new wiki's up :D

Months ago (if I recall correctly) Vera asked for guides, especially Friggs. She might post it once the new wiki's up :D

I know as I sent then. But Vera is asking to post guides now at the strategy guides section, and I believe that Friggs quests guide normally gets deleted once it is out so I am asking permission if I can post them.

I know as I sent then. But Vera is asking to post guides now at the strategy guides section, and I believe that Friggs quests guide normally gets deleted once it is out so I am asking permission if I can post them.

Oh. lmao

I guess you should ask Vera first, I don't want to lose my Rayray-senpai~

Yup! You absolutely can. :) People sent me guides awhile ago, but some weren't formatted or completely finished, with screenshots etc. I haven't had time to finish all of them, and I don't want that to hold back the wiki. If people can do screenshots as well, that would be great - but if you can't, it's no problem. I think we're going to change how we do screenshots in the guides anyway, so coords are no longer included in them. It'll be easier and less time consuming to update, and that way if the images aren't loading people will still know the locations.