Veracity

Now Hiring Event Gms! 10/14-10/21

Yup, it's that time again... we're looking for some new Event Game Masters to welcome to our team! Applications close on October 21, 2014. For more information about applying, please check the Applications topic. All applications should be sent to [email protected].

Please note that you should not apply unless you can be active at the help desk every day and host at least 1 event every 2 days.

If you have sent in your application previously, please re-submit it during the next week to ensure it will be reviewed.

Good luck to everyone, we look forward to reading your applications!

PS: Please note we will never contact any player in game to hire them for a GM position. The only way we accept applications is through email to [email protected]. We will never ask you to donate or give us your account info to become a GM here. We will also never send you .exe files. To learn more about common scam attempts, please make sure you've read this topic: http://www.forsaken-...showtopic=26182

• Like 3

Another recruitment :o wow time flies so fast when I'm not that active in the forums.

Good luck to all the applicants! :D It'd be nice to interact with more GMs.

im guessing that u passed an application faiz. hahaha that " huhuhuh xD "

Another recruitment :o wow time flies so fast when I'm not that active in the forums.

Good luck to all the applicants! :D It'd be nice to interact with more GMs.

hmmm i kno sumone who fits this job ;D hmmm Aero? :P hehehe

tumblr_lq84voUjk11qis6bco1_500.gif

And ofcourse Good Luck for the ppl applying :3

Edited by Mitomi

thats right! i nominate Aero for Event Gm. i believe in him.. :D

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehno

you'recutebutstillnoiamnotapplyingforeventgm:3

• Like 1

Good luck to all the applicants! Just remember, give your best and be honest.
Also, I'm glad that I'm finally going to have some new fellow GMs to host Poringball with. :D

that poring ball ! i wanna play it now. hahaha xD

Are the applicants expect an email reply from the staffs?

Only the applicants that are chosen by us for the GameMaster position will receive an e-mail! If you don't make it this time, there's always a next time since we have only limited spots. =]

When will the said Person be announced :th_e30:

Once we close the Applications it'll take sometime for us to go through all the applications. :)

Once we close the Applications it'll take sometime for us to go through all the applications. :)

Ooo Its exciting =D How many gm's are being hired :)?