Ochibi

What Does Your Desktop Looks Like ?

desktop_zpsb17e990e.png

Wooo xD

This is dope shit strong world hehe . ! That visual gameboy wahaahjaha Pokemon ?

i agree with that. :D but the gundam build fighters is kinda cool. :D

Oh I am not updated in gundam anymore tho . It looks like kids controlling gundam D: ? xD

Ow cool background .. LoL group ? I miss Dots tho T A T ..

Dude the custom dota map in warcraft is still the best, dota 2 is just so different but i guess it's improved :P

The photo in the background is a Pro League of Legends Team in the US, they're pretty big in the LoL scene but Koreans are still freaking gods in this game :P

Edited by plok123

Dude the custom dota map in warcraft is still the best, dota 2 is just so different but i guess it's improved :P

The photo in the background is a Pro League of Legends Team in the US, they're pretty big in the LoL scene but Koreans are still freaking gods in this game :P

Ugh I miss custom maps too lol . Dota 2 more on items and shits but yeah it improve .. Oh LoL group from Us , I see =D , I know Koreans dang I remember watching them playing Warcraft orc vs undead arirang channel i remember so many good times in the past x,x ..

WEW. Mine not cool... ZzZz

puXd9P2.jpg

Music lover bro =D ?? First I tot it was anonymous people playing violin , but violin dubstep you should try too listen to it =D ..

my wallpaper is same as bellow the signiture ahha

I'm at work so im posting my work laptop lol.

9J2JDqP.png

dp3XpO9.png?1

So much programming stuffs ? Q_Q

my wallpaper is same as bellow the signiture ahha

Is that you or your Idol ? What band :th_gg: ?

My desktop filters through three different images so I'm not sure on how to show you em all LOL

This is the Red Version > XYQc52F.png

Teal > X2xNu9g.png

Then finally the Blue > tdqUEeP.png

So much LoL ;) hue hue hue hue

sdfsdf_zps8e8be2a1.jpg

I have two screens, but meh. It's mostly for when im streaming games and stuff :P

Nice wallpaper. Make sure you're not using the hotkey.exe in-game since third party programs is prohibited as written on our server rules. My superiors knew about this and asked me to give you a warning.

Nice wallpaper. Make sure you're not using the hotkey.exe in-game since third party programs is prohibited as written on our server rules. My superiors knew about this and asked me to give you a warning.

He doesn't in-game huehuehuehue.

/run {prefix: health_points if [number: 50%] then trigger function [button: F1]}.

screen_zpsixmmw5ks.png

this one is mine.. back when i was still playing Ran Online - i was GM there. its shut down already since GM and Staffs are busy in real life. lasted for 1 year

screen_zpsixmmw5ks.png

this one is mine.. back when i was still playing Ran Online - i was GM there. its shut down already since GM and Staffs are busy in real life. lasted for 1 year

OMG!!! IE?? Are you serious bro?!