abanduna123

Activity Tokens

i just wanted to suggest to put more useful items in the activity token trader. cause newbies would want to have some starting items

for better experience in game. even though you put just headgears for +stats the same as headgears in the voteshop.

peoeple will be more encourage to stay online and to actually hunt because they have more uses on the activity tokens.

even if you(GMs) make the items that can be exchanged in the activity tokens trader untradeable just like vote shop items,

it will still benefit many noob players. so please at least consider this suggestion. thank you :)

Well i see the point of your suggestion and I do agree with it. But you need to be more specific like what item and what the effect.

uhm. maybe sir the same items with the ones on the vote shop. like some headgears maybe and if possible the king armors as well.

but they should be as effective as the vote items, for example, same stats, but also not tradeable. but of course, with higher value in

activity tokens like x1.5 that of the value in vote points, (fallen bishop = 50 vp) (fallen bishop = 75 activity tokens) something like this sir

i dont get the sense of having same items as a reward in acti toks which is already on the vote shop, specially the king armors, as it is easier to get the via vote itself.

theres a lot of things worth taking in the acti toks reward. like the afk hat which gives lvl 1 or 3 cloak i think. the gf/bf wanted which gives safety wall. etc etc.

id rather have some new things added on the reward for acti toks than having additional items that can already be bought in vote shop.

I'm up for this suggestion. I'm not sure what to do with around 150 Activity Tokens hanging around in Aerowolf.
Like gennova said, you have to be specific on the items you wish to be put in the Token Trader for the activity tokens section.

+1

CONSUMABLES!!! D: but no idea lololo

in the contrary to what Hero said, having vote items in the activity token trader is not as useless as getting them from vote points directly. i dont know if im astray from

the topic that i posted, but instead of equipments, maybe we can exchange activity tokens to vote points? it's the same thing to my suggestion anyways. (Vote items

bought by vote points. Vote items can be bought by activity tokens. Hence, can we say that activity tokens can be used to buy or exchanged for vote points?)

in the contrary to what Hero said, having vote items in the activity token trader is not as useless as getting them from vote points directly. i dont know if im astray from

the topic that i posted, but instead of equipments, maybe we can exchange activity tokens to vote points? it's the same thing to my suggestion anyways. (Vote items

bought by vote points. Vote items can be bought by activity tokens. Hence, can we say that activity tokens can be used to buy or exchanged for vote points?)

If this would happen, voting would be pointless, since you can vote every 12 hours.

Every 12 consecutive hours of you being online, you get bonus activity tokens, which will make the vote points shop incredibly unbalanced since

everyone will just be able to get their hands on the items simply by AFKing and converting tokens.

Also, voting is essential for our server because it's a way of advertising in RMS and other places that we are an amazing server :)

Edited by Aerofox

that was a good idea..cuz i already have almost all activity items..nothin to do with my activity token anymore.. :)

well then, the activity tokens for vote points is obviously discarded now. but can gms put better items in the activity token trader?

i dont know which items specifically but right items for noob players who dont have much zenny at first and tokens. or maybe lessen

the amount of activity tokens required to get those items from the activity token trader. i hope others would help me on this, as this is a

very broad topic

I guess it shouldnt for new ones. unless it only costs 100+ acti toks, cause basically u get geared by voting and farming. so why not put items for average players who have stayed longer than the new ones. though i am not certain on items to be added. that should be ascertain in this topic.

yeah, but farming and voting is not enough. i have been playing for like 2 months now, and i see no use of my activity tokens in my early

stages of this game, i have been farming everyday for zenny using my highwiz. and i've only completed like 3/4 of the build of my sinx. and that's even without kiels, only 2 fbh

and L.weapon and vote headgears. by putting some items in the activity token trader for noob players, i think that it will help them have a better experience in game and

can compete against those geared players. i dont see the point of having to put gears for the average and earlier players, since they are most likely already geared. and my suggestion

is for the new players' benefit anyways :)

dont know how u farm. but u can get more than 1b in a week. and use them to summon mvps and get cards on weekends to get the increase drop rate of 10%. and i have known many players who get geared enough in just 2 months.

Its pretty easy to start compared before.

and having gear is what it is worth farming and saving up for. Not to be rude or anything, honestly in my opinion, ur point there is that u wanted to be on same level as the geared ones by just using normal gears.correct me if wrong. if thats the case whats the sense of gearing up.

Well theres so many people who can compete with geared players using legendary set even a noob set. I used to kill geared ones with my legendary gears as well as vote set.

and as ive already stated and also others, u need to specific on what u are suggesting.

Theres already a lot of new things for newbies actually, and there is so many guides to help new ones out. as almost everyone in the community wants to help the said players.

Edited by sartorius19

Then if that's the case, can you suggest anything else rather than just having new items that can be traded by activity tokens for average players,

and can only be afforded by average players? Considering the fact that they have more experience in game and more activity tokens in game.

What im suggesting is for noob players who can benefit from activity tokens. And yes i know i can make 1b in a week, then with that 1b and all that time

farming for that 1b, what's the activity token for? can't we use it for better purposes in our earlier experience in games as noob(who have limited zenny and tokens) players?

As ive said i got nothing in mind. Im asking for ur specific suggestion.

Also as i already stated. THERE ARE NUMEROUS THINGS that noob players can benefit from in the acti toks reward already.

And what else could u ask for? thats what im trying to get at. there is already a vote set and a vote cape available for you guys, to boost u up till u get geared + freebies to get u started.

I see the idea that u want new things in acti toks, thing is there are still things u can buy that u havent got atm in acti toks.

Man stop making being noob(limited blah blah) as an issue in here. All players started like you are unless donated.

As i have said, u already got so much boost than the time i started and the others really way so much than before.

hahhaha, so are you comparing your time when you started to the time right now just to make a statement

and to be able to contradict to my suggestion? are you saying that all of those freebies and the change of currency

in game are enough i guess? hahahaha, and also are you saying to me that somehow you want to hinder the

progress of noob players to become geared players and actually compete against donors and other geared

and old players as well? take it easy, im just suggesting, lol hahahahahah dont get pissed or anything, but dont compare

your time when you started to the time right now. im actually trying to suggest something that other people actually agreed on, :)

and for the thing about you said numerous things noob players can get from the activity token trader, well, just check again on

how much activity tokens it costs to get 1 decent and very useful headgear or item in the activity token trader :)

and in addition, but no offense, but this section is the SUGGESTION section, and i just suggested something

that I THINK can help noob players. if not approved, it's fine with me, cause I myself can't decide as well on what

items to put in the activity token trader for the benefitt of the noob players, or even everyone. cheers :)

I agree to Zombee's and Royal's suggestion, maybe we can buy consumables through activity tokens. but then, if the consumables can be tradeable,

other consumables that other people sell will be obsolete. i think i'll still stick with my suggestion which are headgears that can be put in the

activity token traders. maybe like +15 stats headgears with one slot as a middle headgear. for the lower headgear, maybe +15 stats as well,

but like vote scarfs, that have only different stats for every class. for the upper, i dont think they need to put more headgears in there as

more people will prefer to just use the knight helm anyways. As i said, im very up for any other suggestion to be able to have better use

for our activity tokens. :)

+10 Stat Food FTW LOL

Just some input though

Edited:

And make the food untradeable like newbie food

Edited by gennova

I will not talk about it anymore, as i already said what i want to say. no need to explain any further, as u will just put and push ur ideas without getting my idea. explaining would be a waste. just one last thing. i dont hinder noobs. In fact, i'm always helping them out as long as i can and to the extent of my resources and knowledge.

i get your idea, but your idea is very contradicting to my suggestion.

and also, one last thing, please criticize in a polite way. :), don't get pissed

if i'm don't agree with your idea. these are just opinions, nothing more.

as i've said, i think new players, or noob players, can have a little push

by being able to use their activity tokens for gears and items in their early

in-game experience

and also, i have a suggestion to my topic. how about, activity tokens can

be exchanged for quest items? since most likely, new players are doing quests and hunting

to get geared, why not help them just a little bit by being able to exchange their hunting time

(activity tokens) into something they will also benefit from :)

I am not suppose to reply thereafter but lets make it clear.Enlighten me, where did i exactly criticized.

I am very straight forward indeed, but i am answering the way u answer me. So what i reply is a mirror of yours.

Thats the whole point, u may get my idea but as u said, its very contradicting in a manner that you cant accept and consider the idea.

You are saying very redundantly, new ones to have a little push. Theirs so much pushing already as ive said.

I admire your point to help out new ones. But as you said this is a suggestion thread, where you post and get feedback from the community.

and as for ur recent suggestion, i dont think it would be a good idea. if thats the case, questing for that equip, would be meaningless, as u can just save up acti toks, thus the demand for the requirements goes down, in which is one of the sources of income for farmers(new ones and others who is saving to gear up by farming).

Edited by sartorius19