abanduna123

Activity Tokens

i get your idea, but your idea is very contradicting to my suggestion.

and also, one last thing, please criticize in a polite way. :), don't get pissed

if i'm don't agree with your idea. these are just opinions, nothing more.

as i've said, i think new players, or noob players, can have a little push

by being able to use their activity tokens for gears and items in their early

in-game experience

and also, i have a suggestion to my topic. how about, activity tokens can

be exchanged for quest items? since most likely, new players are doing quests and hunting

to get geared, why not help them just a little bit by being able to exchange their hunting time

(activity tokens) into something they will also benefit from :)

I disagree with your recent suggestion, because this would make people lazy. We already have a guide for the quests that grant you a close-to-donate equipment.

Back then, the Knight quest was called 'Elite' quest and it was way harder than collecting 1k chivs.

Other quests such as the Cursed Rings quest didn't have guides back then.

If your recent suggestion would be implemented, it would be way too easy to do quests.

if that's so, might as well close this topic :D. if people are "fine" with the activity token items that we have right now

then my suggestions are useless. my headgear suggestions were ignored, and the quest items were not accepted as well.

unless others have different suggestions? :)

We are not really contradicting all ideas that u are suggesting for the community, rather viewing your suggestions on how it may affect the server and not only the selected target u are referring to.

Also, the way u quote the word fine and reacted on it, certainly means u really don't get what we are trying to say. Remember as u said, this is a suggestion thread, where u get to suggest and get feedbacks regarding on ur ideas from the community, please be more open-minded, cause at some point your pushing ideas without considering others.

As for me i dont have any specific suggestions at this point regarding in this topic as it really needs some time concluding this.

And a tip, try to think a suggestion that will specify things up, and not a broad one, for u will get a wide range of ideas like this.

hope u will still think new suggestions.thank you.