Wade the immortal

Top 10 Pvp Lks In Fro?

I do like how confident he is :). Will be looking forward to your progress in game, be sure to back it up though. :D Goodluck :D

I do not know who are the top LKs of the server now although I regard Shane(Aerynth in the forums) to be one of the best LKs I fought over the years. Probably one of the only few LKs that I got tired of fighting.

Deniz LK lawl!!! :D

Shane destroyed Deniz when they fought, even if Deniz then already has ring and shane only have cape. I can never forget watching that fight.

• Like 1

Ray you making me blush.

Trying to get back into shape after beig inactive. Just geared up a Lord Knight again from scratch, will be rocking them back again.

The only two other Lord Knights that I look up to are of Xtopher's and Supreamus's. Them beastie boys.

Edited by Aerynth

Ray you making me blush.

Trying to get back into shape after beig inactive. Just geared up a Lord Knight again from scratch, will be rocking them back again.

The only two other Lord Knights that I look up to are of Xtopher's and Supreamus's. Them beastie boys.

Yeah me too, im so rusty playing, even on biochem. But then again, we really rarely pvp seriously. I have seen Xtopher and Supreamus as well, and yeah I agree that they are really good. But all of you are inactive :D

i dont know them about who are you talking about but now a days i saw dodge this, boss yoso in fild are fearless knights...

In no particular order:

Bob Lee Swagger - *cough* items *cough*

Alvarez - hate this guy xD

Supreamus

Seeing you are in PE guild, Im guessing you know Ryan. You should take him on 1 on 1 then

Ya as he said, if you know boss Ryan try take him on. But the problem is he is currently inactive and only play when woe time and such.

And boss Ryan rarely pvp so im not sure many pvper know him.

Xtopher's Sword

Supreamus

TBH I always considered anyone below me or Mike to be irrelevant. I beat Mike multiple times... he always resorts to just auto attacking you with an edge lol. Pro tip: Blue Ifrit ring.

I used to have an LK guide and a High Priest Battle guide on here somewhere but I think they were lost.

Edited by Xtopher

Xtopher's Sword

Supreamus

TBH I always considered anyone below me or Mike to be irrelevant. I beat Mike multiple times... he always resorts to just auto attacking you with an edge lol. Pro tip: Blue Ifrit ring.

I used to have an LK guide and a High Priest Battle guide on here somewhere but I think they were lost.

Well ever since you guys were inactive, people thought the normal LKs we see around are the good ones since the new guys never saw how a good LK fights. half of them basically resorts to just parry with the freyr(before it was fixed).