Biomehanika

Suggestion For Skull Aura

I don't know if this has been suggested or not, but considering its the only midgear which is $60 I think it deserves a little boost.

The current effects of Skull Aura is :

All stats + 20

Reduce damage taken from Holy, Poison, Shadow, and Ghost properties by 10%

Reduce damage taken from Neutral property by 7%

Reflect 4% of physical damage taken

I'm suggesting adding a little HP boost, not much, probably 3%-5% wouldn't be asking too much since recently Skull Auras, IMO, have been a little under-rated.

Hopefully this can get some positive feedbacks from the community.

• Like 1

Only players w/ Skull aurora gonna +1 this suggestion aheuehue >:D

I think boosting the HP a bit may be reasonable and worth looking into. However, I can say for sure that we won't be adding any demi human reductions to it or to other items. That's something we avoid as much as possible since it can cause issues.

Yes Vera, I too agree that adding demi human reductions is a tad too much since the aura itself already has element reductions.

Glad that the HP boost is acceptable.

Edited by Biomehanika

HP boost will make the price of the skull aura more reasonable and make it more attractive so that more donators will be willing to buy the item and feel satisfied that they got the worth of their $60 so yea maybe 6-8% so +1

HP boost will make the price of the skull aura more reasonable and make it more attractive so that more donators will be willing to buy the item and feel satisfied that they got the worth of their $60 so yea maybe 6-8% so +1

I was trying to be modest when I suggested 3%-5%, but if the admins can approve 6%-8% then why not? +1

Im really not in favor of it cause it limits ur aura selection..

If I want to be my competitive best I need to have skull is a bit bad.

I would actually want other auras to be given a price/stats comparable like skull or skull to be

Brought in line with others so all donation auras remain viable competitive options.

I like having options to choose from , having different strategies and approaches.

So I hope we get more auras like skull with their own twist.

Buff skull for the cost sure but also don't make it the only aura of choise

Give us some more maybe a good offensive 60$ version.

A utility 60$ version

Eg : utility version would say cast stonecurse by 5% chance , or has cloak lvl 3 etc

. Offensive version could have + 5% to all elemental damage for magic , say a proc that gives + atk for attck based classes

I was trying to be modest when I suggested 3%-5%, but if the admins can approve 6%-8% then why not? +1

hahaha, well, if youve gotta ask, better sure we can make the most out of it ^^

I like having options to choose from , having different strategies and approaches.

A utility 60$ version

Eg : utility version would say cast stonecurse by 5% chance , or has cloak lvl 3 etc

. Offensive version could have + 5% to all elemental damage for magic , say a proc that gives + atk for attck based classes

hmmm.. this would be a nice idea, but i think GM's would still have to decide and ask the community of what things to do so that it will be balanced. and in my opinion, going to Attack auras you have the ROP LHZ and Ribbon aura which gives a huge Boost on ones attack so maybe not for attacks and yes to utilities xD

Im really not in favor of it cause it limits ur aura selection..

If I want to be my competitive best I need to have skull is a bit bad.

I would actually want other auras to be given a price/stats comparable like skull or skull to be

Brought in line with others so all donation auras remain viable competitive options.

A utility 60$ version

Truly we need more options, I do too agree that there should be more different effects types of $60 auras.

But since currently this is the only $60 aura (and its a defensive one) might as well give it a light boost until they decide to add in more $60 auras.

+1

Edited by Biomehanika

+1 to this.as u cn see,ppl using skull aura is easily penetrate by other element other that its effect...its only use able when dealing with neutral skill such as asura,and AD and etc...bt mostly skill still cn penetrate that aura that is making a bit usless to have with...

bt as u cn see,of course some ppl might put some card for reduction addition..bt that might be risk since u need to put some important card such as Fsold & Maya P...

+3-5% physical dmg huehuehueuehuehue