jonalalan1

Paladins Are Discourage To Join Aegir And Goh

I recently tried to join a party for GoH and somebody told me that Paladins are not needed. Why is this the case? Why are some class more preferred to be with in GoH and Aegir? It's really fun to party up, interact with others, and kill some mobs. It's really sad. =(

Paladins are useful on Aegirs Raid actually, since there are many strong and many mobs there and can lessen the use of using Yggdrasil seeds. i dont know why they wouldn't want to hire a pally, maybe its because they dont know how useful a pally is when it comes to raids :3 you can actually hire a paladin instead of a priest if your party is experienced enough :)

• Like 2

Very well said vicky :P

As experienced in Endless tower, which is pretty close to how raids are actually gone, Pally is really helpful.

Maybe they just don't like having pally on their raids. But If could Lead a Raid I'd ask a pally rather than a priest. You could use Ygg leaves for resu if that's what there's after (1st thing that I always here). But If tank mode is what we're talking about and having a long life inside, It's a Pally who could lead that topic ^^,

Players need more hitters and killers so it will be faster. they can also tank by themselves. But pally is still important to make sure that others will not die.

ow yes -_- i forgot, as what carlooreste said, that's the other reason why Pally's aren't invited in raids. I guess it's the time limit that makes the pally's being disregarded on raids -_-

i hope i get the right term for that :P

It wouldn't be a problem actually, since your gonna replace priest for pally :3 amount of attackers will stay the same :3

In old days of questing the raid, they usually need a pally for this quest. Now a days they knew whats strategies and equipment they would use for the quest. Especially that the priest can able to save themselves by cloaking or hide from the monsters. Monsters on raid aren't classified as detector monster. They prefer to choose priest to resurrect all the party members than a pally to devo limited members. As we know that the raid isn't allowed to carry or use yggdrasil leaf, Priest will be more advantageous. That's my opinion =)

Monsters on Aegirs Raid like Wild Rider can detect hidden players that is why it is adviceable to use Pally instead of a priest on Aegirs.

im gonna share me + my guildie's strategy on raids, we have no priest nor pally, we are using a STALKER. the stalker will copy resu skill (note: you need to use Evil Druid armor to copy resu skill) then the stalker will use full reducs + coma bow :) useful at GOH raid xD

Very well said vicky :P

As experienced in Endless tower, which is pretty close to how raids are actually gone, Pally is really helpful.

Maybe they just don't like having pally on their raids. But If could Lead a Raid I'd ask a pally rather than a priest. You could use Ygg leaves for resu if that's what there's after (1st thing that I always here). But If tank mode is what we're talking about and having a long life inside, It's a Pally who could lead that topic ^^,

FYI... you cant use ygg leave while having raid...

I prefer having both Pally and Priest in the Aegir raid, GOH raid just simply do not pose that much threat so pally's aren't that much needed.. Our raids usually consists of Pally, priest, clown/gypsy, the quest doer and whatever is left would be any class that hits hard, normally snipers.

I recently tried to join a party for GoH and somebody told me that Paladins are not needed. Why is this the case? Why are some class more preferred to be with in GoH and Aegir? It's really fun to party up, interact with others, and kill some mobs. It's really sad. =(

pally is essential on a party raid... you can save the seeds of your party member by devoing them. and fyi, most of the mobs at GoH are shadow property, GC pally will also be a big help. 1-2 pally is enough in a raid party.

nevermind those who tell you that pally sux. they are just newbies... XD

• Like 1

you have to remember: Raids are salaried ^^ they might not be able to hire more players so they keep things cheap and only mind the hitters.. but pallies are really also important in GoH/Aegir's, for they keep the ring maker alive and help save seeds for other players... also like whats said above, hitters are also mostly preferred because of fast and easy killing.. but hiring ppl for raids really depends on the ring maker ^^