El7

El's Champion Guide

What is a Champion?

-Champion is one of the most fast killer, awesome, perfect class. My favorite class of all.

Requirements to know before playing Champion.

-You need at least 10-150 or more better if it's less than 100 ping to play champ. Remember knowing your ping first is a MUST. (How to check my ping? First go to CMD then type ping forsakenserver.net then the average that will appear is your ping).

-What if my ping is 250-300 above? Better not play champ.

-Completely mastered the battlemode. Why should i master this? Because champ has many skills and item switches. And you can't be a pro in champ if you don't know how to use battlemode.

-Fast Hands.

-Have a basic items and 3x kiel. Kiel is a must so you can spam more fluently.

Gears and Cards for a Champ?

-First you need to know that there are two types of Asura. Normal and Full Asura. What's the difference of the two? If you go normal asura your HP will be higher but your asura is low. Full asura has high damage but your HP is very low. And we have Throwing Spirit Sphere type too for range.

-This is the item/cards used on Normal Asura.

Headgear: Fhelm/VoteFhelm/Fknighthelm/ShipHat (For TSS): 2xKiel

Middle Headgear: Emp/Skull Aura/L.zod/L.Lhz: Kiel/Fsold/MayaP

Lower Headgear: Rucksack/Scarf/Cape/Ring: Kiel/Fsold/MayaP

Armor: Farmor/Fvote Armor/Fknight Armor:
Tao+GR/2xTao/GR+RSX/OL+GR/2x OL/Puppetring+GR/Angeling+Tao/2xOL

Boots: Fboots/Fknightboot/Fvoteboot: 2x GEC

Garment: Fcloak/Fvotecloak/Fknightcloak:
2xRay/Ray+Skoll/2xDev/2xSkoll

Weapon: Dorcus/L.nux/F.nux/Wagnahak : 2xTG+2xMao Guai/ 2xTG+2xThana/ 2xTG+Mao Guai+VR

Shield: Friggs/Fshield/Fvote shield/Fknight shield: Usakoring,GTB, MayaP.

Accessory: L.str belt/Str belt/2x Lokis (Cards:Owl Baron+Marine sphere[For stealth user like stalkers], 2x Str Rune, Owl Baron+Wikibine Tres.

-For Full asura you just need to change the cards in your boots and garment.

Boots: Tanee+FBH

Garment: 2xHollowring, 2xDevi/2xRay (Note: Use 2xdevi or ray while in full if you already have Blessed Ring. You can tank asuras of the other while in full if you have already ring or full geared.)

-For TSS just change the boots, use Ship hat (beware of stone users) and if you're rich use Cursed ring.

Boots: 2xFBH

Alternative Gear/Cards for Champ?

Weapon:3xSK+VR/Metaling,WS,VR,Dwar
Headgear: Fluffy Wings/Sacred Wing/ RAW

-MVP Champ Gears and Cards?

Weapon:2xTG, 2xAbyss

Shield: Alice Card

Armor:Tao+GR/2x Gloom (Depends what race/type of mvp you dealing with)

Boots:2xGEC

(Note: There's a few mvp that you can't asura.)

Build for Champion?

You need to wear your Normal asura gear first before calculating your build.

Str: 280-300

Agi: Your ASPD should be 195

Int: You need 6k SP (Use Blessing to add +10 Int)

Vit: Put all your remaining stats in your vit.

Dex: 150. Compute your dex first before Agi. (I prefer to make it 150 without buff. Why? Because when you get dispelled your cast is not instant and spam will get slowed. Very disturbing right?

Luk: 0

The Important skills of a Champion?

Asura Strike: The MOST important skill of a champ.

Zen and Fury: You need this 2 skill to use Asura, TSS, Root, Snap and Combos.

Throwing Spirit Sphere: Your Range skill and has a good damage too if you can spam this fast. (Note: Use Converters if using TSS)

Blessing, Increase Agi, Decrease Agi and Ruwach: Your Buff, Debuff skills to increase your stats and walking speed or decrease walking speed. Use ruwach to able to expose players that are hiding (using cloaking skill) How about Angelus? Don't use this if your in a party or in BR/GVG/WOE because thana users will kill you all because of high defense. Use this only when you dueling a champion.

Pneuma: Anti Range. Blocks all range attack. If you're inside the barrier.

Root: Anti Normal Melee. You and your enemy will both stop and can't move. How about range? Yes you can root range as long as it's normal attacking.

Snap: Directly teleport yourself to any chosen cell.

Raging Palm Strike: Push your enemy 3 cell backwards.

Spiritual Orb Absorption: Absorb you or your Enemies orb (Zen). Only effective when dueling a champ.

What are the uses of the Combo skills? Are they useful?

Most champs today doesn't use combos (I only saw Dragon's Fury and me using combo skills). I don't know why they don't use it but i think the reason is it's a waste of skill slots and they think it has no use. It's so very rare to see a champ using a combo skills But now i'm telling you combo's are VERY USEFUL and AWESOME to have. But you need fast hands to use them consequently. I owned lots of PRO using this combos. But it's not necessary to use this combos if you don't want it. It will take time to master this combos.

-We have 5 combo skills. This are..

Raging Triflecta Blow (Passive skill): Attacks 3 times the enemy.

Raging Quadraple Blow: Attacks 4 times the enemy. Deflect the root of you or your enemy.

Raging Thrust: Hits the enemy with high damage.

Glacier Fist: Damages the enemy and has a chance to Stun Lock the enemy.

Chain Crush Combo: Attacks 5 times the enemy.

(Note:Use converters if you're using combo skills)

-Proper Chains and use of the combo

Raging Triflecta Blow->Raging Quadraple Blow->Raging Thrust->Glacier Fist->Chain Crush Combo.

Raging Triflecta Blow->Raging Quadraple Blow->Raging Thrust->Glacier Fist->Chain Crush Combo->Asura Strike.

or...

Raging Triflecta Blow->Raging Quadraple Blow->Raging Thrust->Glacier Fist->Asura Strike.

If you use this 5 combos it can deal 40-50k damage (including your normal attack) and if your asura damage is 180-200k (if full maybe 200-230k), if you add it it will be like 220-250k then imagine if your enemy has only 240-250k HP then he'll be 1 hit by your combo.

-Other combos

If the enemy normal attacks you(melee): Root->Asura Strike

If the enemy normal attacks you:Root->TSS->Zen->TSS (repeat)

If the enemy roots you: Raging Quadraple Blow->Asura Strike

If you're chasing an enemy: Snap+Double click->Raging Triflecta Blow->Raging Quadraple Blow->Raging Thrust->Glacier Fist->Asura Strike.

If the enemy is in safety wall/pneuma: 2-3x Raging Palm Strike->Asura Strike.

etcetera (or make your own combo)

Where to practice Champion?

-In yggdrasil01 or create an alt char and geared it with reducts then drain your champ's sp and use blue pots only then spam your skill to your alt. Or duel a champ or go for_fild01 and challenge them to 1on1 on you (Note: Don't duel a char if you know you can't beat him). You need timing if your learning how to spam asura. I have what i called RYTHM. You need to learn the rythm of your spam. I always practice champ like 30min-2hours.

Tips/Advice​

1.Don't default in full asura. You'll die easily because of low hp. Use this if there's no champ or thana user around you. (depends if your full geared then you can use full asura when dealing in champ)

2. Check if your enemy is using OL's or reflect gears. Use TSS then observe, if your damage is very high then his using OLs. Make him switch to GR or use 2x FBH for very low asura damage but it will deal high damage to him because he has no GR. Or just kill him using TSS.

3. If your enemy is always running use your combo to stun lock him (If your using combos) or decrease agi him.

4. If you've accidentaly normal attack a champ then he roots you use Raging quadraple blow to get out of his root.

5. If dealing with tons of enemy use your snap and tss them 1 by 1. Don't dive and asura you'll just die.

6. If you're in WOE use Decrease agi to the enemy to decrease there movement speed. If you got AFK hat or sinx card use this while your in emp (You should reach the emp first before the others so that they don't know that there's a champ there). Snap inside the emp and cloak there and wait for the breakers to go full then asura them. Or if you're in 2.0 asura the right/left Emp and the barricades to destroy them faster.

7. If the enemy uses safety wall/pneuma to themself use raging palm strike to push them away from SW/Pneuma.

8. Don't play champ if you're very lag. It will just make your spam miserable.

9. If you see the enemy doesn't have anti freeze use your alt weap (w/ SK cards) and freeze him then asura. If you're dealing with an LK use your owl baron and VR card. Dispell him to removed his buff then wait for lex aterna then switch to full and asura him. And try to stone him using your Puppetring+GR armor then asura him if got stoned.

10. If you only spam asura and tss then your a very boring champ. Make your own move. Don't imitate. Champ has lots of skills.

Hardest opponent of a champ?

-Champion. Your own class but for me champ has no weaknesses.

Champion dance

Wanna learn the champ dance? First snap yourself were you standing then hold shift and left click right and left (repeat).

So here's my other guide again. I have more to write but it will be very very long guide if i write it down. If you have any questions just comment below or message me and i'll try my best to answer it. Remember you can't be a PRO in just a day. It will take days or months or YEARS to be a PRO in champ so always practice practice! Perfect practice makes perfect! And make your own style, never imitate others. So hope my guide helps. Thanks.

Edited by El7
  • Like 3

Well well, I thought I was the only one who knew about the flying Asura (using combos to cancel Snap's frame recovery)... lol I hope people start abusing that [super dirty tactic] so we can see more variety.

Awesome guide man. Sure a lot of people will learn from this.

Have i met your champ before El? O.o because i saw a pro champ at for_fild01 forgot his name :3

Have i met your champ before El? O.o because i saw a pro champ at for_fild01 forgot his name :3

Maybe.

I think the hardest for champ to kill would be Ninjas

They'll just dodge Asura Strike with their Cicada skill and spam you with either Throw Kunai or Lightning Spear.

That's the normal I've experienced anyways...

+1 for the guide, very helpful!

They'll just dodge Asura Strike with their Cicada skill and spam you with either Throw Kunai or Lightning Spear.

use TSS o.o

hmmm if ninja dont have fsold its easy to catch them by means of stoned them.. hit them 3 time. and for the 4rth hit css is already disabled

men.... why am i revealing my jobs weakness. hehhehe lol

hmmm if ninja dont have fsold its easy to catch them by means of stoned them.. hit them 3 time. and for the 4rth hit css is already disabled

men.... why am i revealing my jobs weakness. hehhehe lol

you can always activate css again and again, timing is important to kill a ninja that's all I can say.

use TSS o.o

If I'm not mistaken Flip Tatami can block TSS? it acts like Pneuma last I checked... correct me if I'm wrong

If I'm not mistaken Flip Tatami can block TSS? it acts like Pneuma last I checked... correct me if I'm wrong

1 TSS can disactivate Flip Tatami, so if you keep spamming TSS, they need to spam Flip Tatami, thus he is on defense and can't hit you on that state.

1 TSS can disactivate Flip Tatami, so if you keep spamming TSS, they need to spam Flip Tatami, thus he is on defense and can't hit you on that state.

if the ninja is on defense, and you're doing TSS and you can't hit the ninja who wins?

it's even unless your fast enough to react when the css is gone and asura the ninja...

timing is really important *nods*

if the ninja is on defense, and you're doing TSS and you can't hit the ninja who wins?

it's even unless your fast enough to react when the css is gone and asura the ninja...

timing is really important *nods*

^Try to corner him. Snap, attack, snap, attack or tss until he got cornered. If he got cornered his dead if not your dead. All of us have some strategy or weaknesses in other class but i always think that there's nothing impossible, all is possible. So it's possible you can win against ninja or you die against ninja. Think positive.

^Try to corner him. Snap, attack, snap, attack or tss until he got cornered. If he got cornered his dead if not your dead. All of us have some strategy or weaknesses in other class but i always think that there's nothing impossible, all is possible. So it's possible you can win against ninja or you die against ninja. Think positive.

Very well said! but I the greatest weakness... LAG hahaha

Too much Lag will kill you LOL

I always get killed by lag, connection here in the philippines is too unstable, then the person who killed me says reasons -.-

I always get killed by lag, connection here in the philippines is too unstable, then the person who killed me says reasons -.-

+1 I hear you on this :P

Gloating comes with killing anyone yah know teehee

Tell him that everything happens for a reason.