El7

Race Event

1.Rules are simple all skilled disabled, items/cards that will increase your walking speed is not allowed.

2.The event is simple the first who reach the finishing line wins. The player fell on the hole lost and will be rewarped in the city.

3.The event will be look like the swordsman job test (if you didn't know what it looks like then take the test) but with many holes and with traps like ankle snare, freezing trap, skid trap and a marine sphere.

4. Reward will be 10-15 e.toks.

5. So... What do you guys think?

Kinda bored so i just think of an event.

Edited by El7

Not bad, but the reward kinda too much? 7 Event tokens will do for few rounds.

Agreed +1

Also.. pls Host Events daily :3 maybe 1 event per day is okay already, since its seriously boring ingame if there are no events :3

Edited by Victoria

How come not much event being host nowadays? Miss back then, when theres like 10-15 events a day. So easy to make coupons/tokens then.

Edited by Vodica

How come not much event being host nowadays? Miss back then, when theres like 10-15 events a day. So easy to make coupons/tokens then.

+1

I think something like that could be made an automated event.

The players click the npc to warp to the event map. There's a ''waiting'' room that gets connected to the actual race map when it's time then all start running. :3

i think it'l be more fun. if skill are allowed on race... like chocobo racing

and racers are alowed to attacked and kill each other. who ever dies will be resurrected but cant be move on 1 to 2 sec after resurrection..