Victoria

Vit Auto Anti-Stun

I dont know what title to make xD

anyways.. I would like to suggest that to remove the Anti-Stun effect if you have a bit of a vit. Its because some skills became useless like WS Hammer Fall and Gypsies Dazzler. Its unfair for gypsies that clowns can froze players while they just scream and nothing is happening. Orc Hero card will be useful if this is implemented. and that card at the same time those stun skills will also be useful if this was implemented.

just a suggestion, really :3

I can't imagine being hit by cart termination forever and not being able to seed or fight back because of the stun. we got anti-freeze gears anyway so clowns cannot freeze people as much as it should. Orc hero might be useful, however, almost every class needs 3 kiels, so that leaves one slot which should have been for fsoldier card. The problem with this suggestion is it isn't really needed by the classes you mentioned. much easier to just change scream to freeze people too, that way it wouldn't make WS class way too strong.

Edited by ZerO25

I can't imagine being hit by cart termination forever and not being able to seed or fight back because of the stun. we got anti-freeze gears anyway so clowns cannot freeze people as much as it should. Orc hero might be useful, however, almost every class needs 3 kiels, so that leaves one slot which should have been for fsoldier card. The problem with this suggestion is it isn't really needed by the classes you mentioned. much easier to just change scream to freeze people too, that way it wouldn't make WS class way too strong.

thats why im recommending players to wear Orc Hero Cards for the anti-stun effect :3

Or maybe add the anti-stun to valk helms etc. like the anti-freeze, just to make those skill a little bit useful

Edited by Victoria

Or maybe add the anti-stun to valk helms etc. like the anti-freeze, just to make those skill a little bit useful

It's a good suggestion to consider. Include anti-stun to the fset will solve the problem.

+1 to this.

The problem with this suggestion is it isn't really needed by the classes you mentioned.

I don't see why this can't be helpful with the said classes, I mean, isn't disabling your opponent number one priority in order to win faster? Though if the player can kill someone without needing to disable their opponent, then I can see why the suggestion will not be needed.

much easier to just change scream to freeze people too, that way it wouldn't make WS class way too strong.

Well, this could also work too. Whichever's easier to code would be better.

I don't agree, yes there is Orc Hero card but 9/10 classes need 3 kiels to play efficiently, and a Gypsy with stone armor and the stun skills would be OP, Genesis made the anti-stun for a reason and has been that way for years

thats why im suggesting to put anti-stun to Valk Helms just so we can make use of the skills i said.

The problem is gypsy already had tarot, ws deals loads of damage, and if we give them ability to stun it would be way too strong. No need to fix something that isn't really broken. But ill agree if the king set gets anti stun as well as anti freeze.

The problem is gypsy already had tarot, ws deals loads of damage, and if we give them ability to stun it would be way too strong. No need to fix something that isn't really broken. But ill agree if the king set gets anti stun as well as anti freeze.

Clowns also have tarot and can freeze if your not wearing anti-freeze equipments why cannot do the same for gypsies?. And I agree with WS getting a lil overpowered with stun, but with an anti-stun equip, wouldn't make it much a problem. And thing is the skills are actually broken because their useless with the anti-stun effect if you have vit. Well i deeply agree with making Dazzler like Frost Joke that freezes enemies instead of stunning them, it would be more useful but im not sure if its easy to fix that.

-1 just shift to clown if you want freeze ^_^

Not a good idea :3 there will be no gypsies if that ever happened

why enable stun effect on players even with high vit and then still putting a anti stun effect on kingset?, i just dont get your logic... im sorry. but as what people mentioned earlier..

its not cool... and not necessary to fix which are not broken... -_-

why enable stun effect on players even with high vit and then still putting a anti stun effect on kingset?, i just dont get your logic... im sorry. but as what people mentioned earlier..

its not cool... and not necessary to fix which are not broken... -_-

you didnt even understand what im saying here.. Im actually suggesting to disable the anti-stun effect if you have high vit not just adding anti-stun to the f.king set effect. Just so we can make use of the said skills ive mentioned.

-1 I still see gypsies played and not a lot of people use frost joke anyways.

Dont see the point.

Actually, the reason i said that there will be no gypsies is because carlooreste suggested that i use clown instead of gypsy. And once there has been a fix changing the dazzler to froze players instead of stunning them, then i guess FrostJoke/Dazzler will be much in use since thats my battle plan and some gypsies even new gypsies might copy my battle plan too thus making it more popular.

6 are disagreeing and only 1 agreed..

so as to conclusion, this will not be implemented since there's not enough support :3 :'(

i dont quite geddit ^^ are you saying that you're suggesting that even if we have high vit, we can still get stunned??

well... i as a pally have high vit and i still get stunned ^^ unless i used 2x gemini/fsold, me and my uncle experimented it ingame... he got shocked as to why i still got stunned if i have high vit... because in our last server, if we had the required vit needed, we wont get stunned...

i dont quite geddit ^^ are you saying that you're suggesting that even if we have high vit, we can still get stunned??

well... i as a pally have high vit and i still get stunned ^^ unless i used 2x gemini/fsold, me and my uncle experimented it ingame... he got shocked as to why i still got stunned if i have high vit... because in our last server, if we had the required vit needed, we wont get stunned...

I think you're talking about STONE CURSE :3 because the stun im talking about is the yellow circle thingy like your confused etc. :3 maybe ill show you, ill use Dazzler on some mobs :3