Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Alexaa

Series of questions for GMs

Recommended Posts

Hi GMs! it says here that we can ask you anything we want to know :D 

So here are some series of questions i want you guys to answer. This is just for fun! /heh

 

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

3) What was the last lie you told?

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

 

Hope you guys enjoy answering this questions ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

A screenshot of my conversation with somebody in Facebook Messenger

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars

3) What was the last lie you told?

That I slept all day which is the reason why I was not at work but in reality I was just lazy.

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D , The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Marvel movies (ones in the MCU), Nolan Batman Trilogy

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

English. Because I hate math.

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

Would go a week without bathing but being able to change clothes. It's freaking cold anyway.

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

Regular player: A player invited me to play "adult games" with him. Yes he's a guy. Some people in here might have an idea? Cheezus this is embarrassing.

GM: A player invited me to play "adult games" with him. Yes he's a guy. Some people in here might have an idea? Cheezus this is embarrassing. Again.

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

I got to find friends that I'm really looking forward to meet in real life.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank you GM @Armstrong. More please? @Genesis , @Veracity , @Bishop, @Capuccino, @Danger, @Dream, @Euphoria, @Harmony, @Mystique, @Seraphine, @Shino, @Shiro, @Ryuk   

 

@iKD Thanks broo keep this topic up up up !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alexaa said:

Thanks broo keep this topic up up up !

no problem ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

A sticky note with a quote printed on it.

 

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars!

 

3) What was the last lie you told?

I'll be productive today *Watch anime/series/movies all day*

 

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

Sponge Bob / Harry Potter

 

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

Engineering ( Course related ) because of the people I work/study with, and my love for anything computer related.

 

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

A week without changing clothes-- I wouldn't feel comfortable not being able to take a bath for a week o-o

 

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

Legit Character : Skype with friends while we played a card-game [Some weird stuff happened though it was filled with laughter]

GM : Being courted by players ( Though it's really sweet but sometimes I receive rude messages :S )

 

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

I met people who are now dear to me (Someday I hope to meet them in person and have fun just like what we do in-game, though I've already met some of them which was also fun! )

We went to mall and watched a movie , and got to bond with each other while we ate dinner ( Sharing stuff fRO related and in real life)

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

A selfie, haha.

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

Definitely Star Wars!

3) What was the last lie you told?

I never lie! Oh well, I lied. I guess this was the last lie I told.

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

TV Series: Supernatural, The Flash, Arrow, King of Queens;  Movies: Fast&Furious, Bad Boys, xXx, Kill The Boss and so on (too many to list actually).

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

Good question! I preferred the chemistry classes most. Experimenting was always fun!

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

Duh. This is a hard one. I think a week without changing clothes is rather doable than not bathing. Of course as long the clothes don't look dirty xD

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

Surprisingly I cannot identify the weirdest experience of all I had. I'm sorry!

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

My very first days here at fRO are unforgettable for me. And the very first WoE I joined!.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Dream said:

 

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

TV Series: Supernatural, The Flash, Arrow, King of Queens;  Movies: Fast&Furious, Bad Boys, xXx, Kill The Boss and so on (too many to list actually).

Yes!!!  I love Supernatural, best TV show ever!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99Qgda.gif

Awesome. /ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This seems fun! Let me join!

 

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

  • A selfie without makeup and filter  #NoMakeUp  #NoFilter

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

  • You'd probably hate me for this but I never watched both, still I pick Star Wars

3) What was the last lie you told?

  • That I'm going to study for my exams in which I didn't (Luckily, I passed)

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

  • TV Shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Big Bang Theory, Say Yes to the dress
  • Movies: Legally Blonde, The Age of Adaline, A Walk to Remember, Miss Congeniality, Insidious, The Sixth Sense, The Time Traveler's Wife

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

  • I guess it'd be my Baking class, I love sweets

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

  • I need to take a bath of course! Imagine how messed up my hair would be, and my clothes would have to be always clean or else, I will never leave my home.

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

  • Legit Player: When a player kept asking me to kill them, I mean, leave me alone! If you're a Masochist then leave me out of it
  • GM: When I host Dice events, some players (who think they are so cool to die) just relog to get out of the Dice Room, but unlucky them, I managed to copy their names and rewarp them back to the Dice Room. It wasn't weird for me, it was weird for them. I guess you guys would need a weirdo GM sometimes in your lives.

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

  • Most memorable would probably be being part of a family that you can share your real life problems with. Thank you for making me a better person than I was before. 
Edited by Harmony
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Harmony said:

This seems fun! Let me join!

 

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

  • A selfie without makeup and filter  #NoMakeUp  #NoFilter

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

  • You'd probably hate me for this but I never watched both, still I pick Star Wars

3) What was the last lie you told?

  • That I'm going to study for my exams in which I didn't (Luckily, I passed)

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

  • TV Shows: F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Big Bang Theory, Say Yes to the dress
  • Movies: Legally Blonde, The Age of Adaline, A Walk to Remember, Miss Congeniality, Insidious, The Sixth Sense, The Time Traveler's Wife

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

  • I guess it'd be my Baking class, I love sweets

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

  • I need to take a bath of course! Imagine how messed up my hair would be, and my clothes would have to be always clean or else, I will never leave my home.

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

  • Legit Player: When a player kept asking me to kill them, I mean, leave me alone! If you're a Masochist then leave me out of it
  • GM: When I host Dice events, some players (who think they are so cool to die) just relog to get out of the Dice Room, but unlucky them, I managed to copy their names and rewarp them back to the Dice Room. It wasn't weird for me, it was weird for them. I guess you guys would need a weirdo GM sometimes in your lives.

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

  • Most memorable would probably be being part of a family that you can share your real life problems with. Thank you for making me a better person than I was before. 

this was too deep. *nosebleeds*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?
Picture of my dog.

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?
Star Trek I guess, I've never really like Star Wars that much.

3) What was the last lie you told?
I'll have time to do X today!

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?
True Detective probably.
For movies, I really like Bronson, Castaway and Dredd.

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?
Mathematic and history, it was just the easiest for me.

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh
Bathe

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?
Getting my life threatened, although it was pretty funny at the time.

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)
Hanging with players is probably my favorite experience. I don't get to do it very much due to work.
Most memorable would probably be when we first launched the server, so much has changed since then.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Genesis said:

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?
Mathematic and history, it was just the easiest for me.

Wow GM GENESIS! Math kinda hard for me. You're insane.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

facebook screenshots

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars

3) What was the last lie you told?

Im on my way.

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

 The Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, Marvel movies 

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

Math

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

bath , ill just sleep naked like a boss 

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

Regular player: joining LMS with no gears

GM: I fell asleep while hosting an event. lmao, good thing i woke up

8) Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

I've met lots of friends

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1) What was the last picture you took with your phone?

A drawing.

2) Star Wars or Star Trek?

Star Wars.

3) What was the last lie you told?

I won't cram this weekend -.-

4) Favorite TV shows / Movies?

 TV shows Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, True Detective (s1).  Movies... Lord of the rings, gladiator, I'm not a movie person i guess

5) Favorite subject / class? Why?

I hated them all lolol, maths and chemistry were the easiest ones for me, but history bleh. If I had to choose a favorite... "computer science" because we used to play shitty LAN games with my friends sometimes. 

6) Would you rather go a week without bathing, but be able to change your clothes? Or a week without changing clothes but be able to bathe? /heh

bath, you can keep yourself clean enough for your clothes to be ok for like 3 days.. then you are screwed

7) Weirdest experience in ForsakenRO?

Hmm when I first started I used to play a game with some friends that we flirted with any female sprite in fcity, my first target talked to me for like 2 hours, ended up being a dude lmao

? Most memorable / favorite experience in ForsakenRO? (in-game or not)

I've met a few players IRL and one of them gave me one of the best memories in my life. As in-game wise, I've been here for so long and I've experienced so many nice things with people that I can't really choose.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...