chrischewclh

Sinx Sonic Blow (Need Change/upgrade) (Katar Useless)

Nowadays, Sinx Katars e.g. legendary weapon / or what so ever weapon for using sonic blow is definitely had been abandon

as what I see, there isnt anyone willing to spend/donate on playing Sinx SNB because of our Game concept for SNB is totally making us do not even want to try it.

I have a suggestion for our GM.

Why dont we boost the usefulness for Katar. e.g. boost the damage for L.katar on SNB, but at the same time make it 2 hand wielded so that ppl cannot use Shield/GTB. thus, Player SNB are at least 40%++ more vulnerable because they cannot wield shield and They will become totally vulnerable to magic attack (wide area magic definitely will hit it) (It also will encourage more wiz in pvp). (if you still feel too OP, you also can make L.katar unable to immune to freeze when wearing it , e.g. all immune freeze effect will be deleted when wearing that katar) (Garm Card Wearer Player have advantage)

As what i see SNB must be cast at very close range. if SNB can 1 hit kill, then by making it 2 hand wielded weapon, even long range skill player such as magic player are able to kill sinx without much geared. SNB player will feel the difficulties on getting close to another player (BTY- More SNB Sinx, Encourage ppl to use the card to see invisible player).

If Our GM still thinking SNB player are still too OP, why dont we make Katar wielder to receive 30% more damage from demi human when wearing it?

Please Consider My suggestion on Boosting SNB Player.

Edited by chrischewclh

-1. SB type sinx has decent damage together with soul link. On top of that, risks of taking tons of damage from magic attacks can be reduced by the right gears. After all, you're not supposed to use Sonic blow without using the other sinx abilities. This is where your skillszxzczxxzczzzs shine out.

soul link need the help of others, by the way i would rather go for normal one without soul link. or GM even can made soul link disable for that katar wielder.

my point is others character would not even need the support e.g. soul link from other character also can kill ppl easily. why would it need sinx snb to go through so much troubles? and Soul link can be dispel also.... conclusion, for sinx snb lover, it is really troublesome, soul link have time limitation as well.

if what you said is really supported by GM then I would rather want GM to add permanent soul link effect to the player who wield the katar e.g. (L.KATAR) for encouragement of playing snb sinx.

Edited by chrischewclh

Adding a permanent soul link will not solve anything, on par with that, this will make SL class unneeded. And even without soul link, i remember that even vossenX is doing 8k each hit with SB. And that's 8kdamage x 6Hits x 3skillspams. End of story.

soul link need the help of others, by the way i would rather go for normal one without soul link. or GM even can made soul link disable for that katar wielder.

my point is others character would not even need the support e.g. soul link from other character also can kill ppl easily. why would it need sinx snb to go through so much troubles? and Soul link can be dispel also.... conclusion, for sinx snb lover, it is really troublesome, soul link have time limitation as well.

if what you said is really supported by GM then I would rather want GM to add permanent soul link effect to the player who wield the katar e.g. (L.KATAR) for encouragement of playing snb sinx.

uhmm other classes need soul link which they rely on Soul linkers for and cant self buff Like- Priest and stalker

And The Dmg is still intense with soul link and the spam too its decent for SB sinx

And immune to freeze? thats what ur Forsaken king set is there for Kitty claws or l.sinx katar doesnt give u that buff :O

And if ur going SB Type try using a shield first while ur getting close to ur opponent so u get extra redux and when u are next to him change to ur katar and sonic blow.

U just have to practise it ul get used to it. Sinx dont need extra dmg redux on katar just learn to change weps and use shield.

I hear that [GM]Ares has plans for Kitty claws so sit tight and lets hope SB gets a little buff atleast :D, But as far as ur points are concerned thats not where it needs buffs this is just my thought though

Edited by c0okiee

Slow damage wont kill people and SNB 8k per hit berry will be enough to heal.

My suggestion is to make snb to have the ability to instant kill within 1-2 snb? like other character which can kill single opponent instantly, Part of my suggestion also can include those who desired to go for the special katar that i requested wouldnt be able to wear shield. it also can have the effect of "in order to be able to wear that katar to snb, wearer must empty its two hand for 30 second/1minutes" that means even wearing shield and get near to target is useless cause there arent able to change into katar directly without going through that grace period.

Hope Gm would get an idea on how to improve the katar throughout our conversation.

Edited by chrischewclh

Lol 1-2 instakill SB is OP. No offense, but you're just making things worse.

P3WP3W 2snb with full eq to kill OP? didnt you see the difficulties for sinx to even use snb? didnt you see the disadvantage of sinx if the effect of what I said applied (more vulnerable/ easier to kill when wear katar)? you only see what is going to make sinx strong in killing by using snb, Please focus on drawback as well. No offense. I am doubting are you an sinx player? or you are a player who are anti sinx? if 2snb kill is OP, then how about 1 asura kill? doesnt it consider OP? lol

I am just suggesting to make sinx more intresting.

My point of view is, there is less/almost none snb sinx in town nowadays. (Doesnt include dual wield Sinx/ emperium breaker sinx (Guild War)).

My suggestion is to boost the player of playing snb (not making dual wield sinx stronger).

If what I said Applied, The player who are playing wide area magic definitely will increase as well.

Edited by chrischewclh

Asura can be countered with 2 ray. If you dunno what's the difference between 3consecutively spammed SBs and 1 asura on a damage's perspective, idk if this argument is even worth discussing. Tbh, it's gonna be a slap on your face if you dont consider any possibilities. And even with pauses, i've been playing this server since 2010. Goodluck with this. Still -1

Edited by p3wp3w

Once again I say please do focus on drawback that i suggested e.g. not immune to freeze, not immune to magic, unable to wield shiled(must empty 2 hand for 30sec-1min in order to wear katar), Receive more damage when wearing it (Stormy knight/garm card become usefull/ more wide area magic player). Really wonder why you still didnt get my point haha.

By the way you are really an anti sinx player haha, just give your -1 vote enough already.

Anyways, really grateful for your response.

Nowadays, Sinx Katars e.g. legendary weapon / or what so ever weapon for using sonic blow is definitely had been abandon

as what I see, there isnt anyone willing to spend/donate on playing Sinx SNB because of our Game concept for SNB is totally making us do not even want to try it.

I have a suggestion for our GM.

Why dont we boost the usefulness for Katar. e.g. boost the damage for L.katar on SNB, but at the same time make it 2 hand wielded so that ppl cannot use Shield/GTB. thus, Player SNB are at least 40%++ more vulnerable because they cannot wield shield and They will become totally vulnerable to magic attack (wide area magic definitely will hit it) (It also will encourage more wiz in pvp). (if you still feel too OP, you also can make L.katar unable to immune to freeze when wearing it , e.g. all immune freeze effect will be deleted when wearing that katar) (Garm Card Wearer Player have advantage)

Title says BOOST... why are you giving a point to nerf sinx more?

As what i see SNB must be cast at very close range. if SNB can 1 hit kill, then by making it 2 hand wielded weapon, even long range skill player such as magic player are able to kill sinx without much geared. SNB player will feel the difficulties on getting close to another player (BTY- More SNB Sinx, Encourage ppl to use the card to see invisible player).

like kaza said. use a shield before initiating the Sonic Blows..

If Our GM still thinking SNB player are still too OP, why dont we make Katar wielder to receive 30% more damage from demi human when wearing it?

again... you want to nerf it... so are you a PRO/ANTI-SINX??

-1.. ive seen the pre-nerfed Sinx SonicBlow types... the 8k u guys are talking about is not even half of what i saw before...

there is no universal defense/attack... if u use thana, of course players with HIGH DEF will hurt a lot from you. non thana users will also do great dmg to those who are wearing too much DEF reduction or incorrect reduction cards for the sinx attacking him.

try to master the chart of elements.

try to experiment when will THANA users hurt... same goes to non-thana users..

Edited by lord_dhan26

im so dumb at using the forums... cant even quote correctly.... *FACEPALMS*

Edited by lord_dhan26
  • Like 1

Let me tell you a story from way back in 2007-2008. Soul link for SinX then still gives 50% more damage to sonic blow. Everyone except paladin and LK dies on 1 sb. Seriously, If I remember correctly, I have been hitting like 20k sb per hit then without thana and the buff used is just Soul link, no WS buffs yet. It was so OP to the point that I NEVER WORE KIELS. I don't even need to spam. Hence the nerf to the soul link.

Now at the issue at hand: We cannot make SB one hit or two hit kills, that's just absurd. Even if you gain 40% more damage or anything like that, sinx has backslide and cloak. Like in 2007, all they have to do is hit someone then backslide. It would be so annoying that when you see a sinx, you instantly switch characters to your wizard or any other aoe magic class simply because your favorite class will just die against a sinx. Even if you put that freeze thing, since sinx will be just hitting sbs and backsliding, i can just wear an evil druid + OL armor(which is one of my default in 2007 when i was trolling on sinx) and ill be fine. If I get hit by a champ, we go down together so it's not bad.

so sorry, -1 for this. The damage is enough at the moment, I have seen people still killing with it. And it's not like sinx is a weak class altogether.

Don't want to elaborate further but the issue with sinx was with the spam AFAIK. I feel alot are not devoted to it coz of how the class is played(Just basically too many buttons to press).

1-2 kills is indeed absurd for an SB sinx getting hit with 3-4 back then was painful enough and there were 5 or more hits that are even more deadly but is sketch on how they were able to do that. Don't forget that stun lock on SB, Champ can't do that shit.

P3WP3W 2snb with full eq to kill OP? didnt you see the difficulties for sinx to even use snb? didnt you see the disadvantage of sinx if the effect of what I said applied (more vulnerable/ easier to kill when wear katar)? you only see what is going to make sinx strong in killing by using snb, Please focus on drawback as well. No offense. I am doubting are you an sinx player? or you are a player who are anti sinx? if 2snb kill is OP, then how about 1 asura kill? doesnt it consider OP? lol

I am just suggesting to make sinx more intresting.

My point of view is, there is less/almost none snb sinx in town nowadays. (Doesnt include dual wield Sinx/ emperium breaker sinx (Guild War)).

My suggestion is to boost the player of playing snb (not making dual wield sinx stronger).

If what I said Applied, The player who are playing wide area magic definitely will increase as well.

It's gonna be a slap on your face. I told you

It's gonna be a slap on your face. I told you

no reason to be hostile bro haha

hes just expressing himself no harm done

i think the only buff for sb type sinx ... are just like stalkers where if u get link ur link cant be dispell beside tarots xD 

I still don't understand why the f katar is better then kitty. Maybe that need to be change or make the effect exactly like the f katar. The most you can spam with kitty is 2 and with f katar I'd say about 4, and the damage is on par with each other. The damage is fine, but it's impossible to use it on certain class without dieing instantly, now that every class got this OP boost. I suggest to add a little more defense to the weapon. 

yeah -1 to this. they all clearly stated that Sonic Blow is fine as it is now. I see Danny killing people in fild with it and he's doing a fine job with it. Add awesome backsliding skills and cloaking and you'd be hard to catch.

On 10/1/2016 at 5:25 PM, c0okiee said:

And The Dmg is still intense with soul link and the spam too its decent for SB sinx

And immune to freeze? thats what ur Forsaken king set is there for Kitty claws or l.sinx katar doesnt give u that buff :O

And if ur going SB Type try using a shield first while ur getting close to ur opponent so u get extra redux and when u are next to him change to ur katar and sonic blow.

U just have to practise it ul get used to it. Sinx dont need extra dmg redux on katar just learn to change weps and use shield.

pointing out the things well said by kaza :D