niemono89

Adding Some Boost On L.sniper Bow+Sniper Soaring Bird

An additional suggestion for Legendary sniper bow+sniper soaring bird:

1. Increase blitz beat damages around 20%-25%(L.sniper bow)

2. Increase blitz beat damages around 35%-40%(Sniper soaring bird)

Well, the reason is to make snipers become "more fancy" with their own cutie falcon, and also utilizes more benefit for pure auto blitz beat snipers and also hybrid type snipers :P

Hope GM's and players likes these suggestion ^^

• Like 1

I'm kinda agree with some essence of this suggestion. As far as I concerned from sometimes ago, the sniper play style in this server is lacking what an official server have.

Of course this server gonna go a different way with official and the current now is far from what originally is.

But regarding this matter I still fond the idea of sniper using his falcon to fight not just shooting mindlessly just like official one.

So I kinda agree if the skill such as Blitz Beat and Falcon Assault got buffed in some way or another.

You can either buff the weapon itself or specifically one of either ring. I can't come up with the number just yet cause I never try the damage currently dealt by the said skill.

And if I remember correctly the the damage dealt by falcon and relevant skill was calculated on INT and the chance of falcon hitting at normal strike was depend on LUK.

• Like 1

Both skills(falcon assault and blitz beat)are affected by INT :P

For the current situation, there don't have satisfying decent damages at all :P

As I've mentioned in the other thread, the enhancement for this is to come next patch. Putting everything in one weapon makes no sense to me. :)

Well, auto blitz beat happens with bow's "ctrl+click" were always together ^^(LUK stat investing for falcon chances %, INT stat for the blitz beat damages)

Falcon assault is different case, because it can spams without a bow :P

Since the blitz beat current support damages were unsatisfied(even with 2 INT gaunt=3k damages max inflicted), that's why I'm suggesting to boost it for the bows.

Thanks, GM ares ^^

Yeah I understand where you're coming from. However, I wouldn't add the blitz beat bonus on the bow since it does tremendous amount of damage wit FAS and DS. Watch out for the next patch. We're working hard to have it up before May ends.

OK, can't wait for the final results for the next patch.

GM ares ^^

OK, can't wait for the final results for the next patch.

GM ares ^^

So excited