Budaz

I Think Some Classes Need A Litlle Love Update ^^

So, im just suggesting to add some love to this 2 classes;

GS: Cause its terible to have to depend on MS to make a decent dmg per second, those 80% after cast delay reduction with kiels compared to the 90% for other classes are a mess, in my opinion of course.

Sl: Cause they have so low HP.., it makes me cry everytime I play this class u.u.

As specified is just an opinion, I hope some other players are agree with it too.

Edited by Budaz

GS: They only need to give GS new weapons, which is starting already. Other than that, I never really had problems with the class. The delay takes time to get used to though.

SL: I agree to some extent. The class can auto-resu and due to eAthena's setup, they gain invulnerability the first few seconds of their resu as long as they do not move, but they still reflect melee damage(if you are wearing something that does that). What I mean to say is that the HP increase should not be too high that the reflect build gains high hp + resu. But I find the SL class decent even with low HP.

So, im just suggesting to add some love to this 2 classes;

GS: Cause its terible to have to depend on MS to make a decent dmg per second, those 80% after cast delay reduction with kiels compared to the 90% for other classes are a mess, in my opinion of course.

Sl: Cause they have so low HP.., it makes me cry everytime I play this class u.u.

As specified is just an opinion, I hope some other players are agree with it too.

Gunslingers: They're not bad, they just need some new

CaT7mM.gifweaponry

I've been pushing that suggestion for about a year and it's happening.

Soul Linkers: I know a few people who can pull off a nice battle-type Soul Linker. It's amazing, but their defense capabilities are pretty niche for a battle type.

A very little touchup on the HP would do, since their damage on bolts are okay if you spam it well.

I hope you guys like the new weapons I've developed. You will notice that there were already updates made in the live server such as damage increase for LK's Brandish Spear and Spear Boomerang, made the GS's shotgun one handed, damage increase for Stalker's Bowling Bash.

These changes made are based on our testings and may still be nerfed or improved depending on the performances of the weapons. But so far, the last updates we made for the weapons are fine.

As for the Soul Linker's weapon, I just want to break the ice by saying yes, I also made a weapon for SL but it's still buggy.

More to come guys!

I hope you guys like the new weapons I've developed. You will notice that there were already updates made in the live server such as damage increase for LK's Brandish Spear and Spear Boomerang, made the GS's shotgun one handed, damage increase for Stalker's Bowling Bash.

These changes made are based on our testings and may still be nerfed or improved depending on the performances of the weapons. But so far, the last updates we made for the weapons are fine.

As for the Soul Linker's weapon, I just want to break the ice by saying yes, I also made a weapon for SL but it's still buggy.

More to come guys!

Question: Are you (even if it's just a raw idea) formulating a new Valkyrie Bow for clowns who aim to go for DS type?

And when new Valkyrie weapons are released, how long does it take before they get their legendary counterparts released to the public?

Question: Are you (even if it's just a raw idea) formulating a new Valkyrie Bow for clowns who aim to go for DS type?

And when new Valkyrie weapons are released, how long does it take before they get their legendary counterparts released to the public?

Let me answer on behalf of Ares

On my knowledge, we already have a Valkyrie Bow for clowns which is called "Clown Soaring Board[4]". Click here

Or are you suggesting a better version of that? (perhaps improving the stats or looks?)

And for the 2nd question

The legendary counterparts may take awhile to be implemented (No specific date yet). The reason why is that those weapons are still new and the developers are still testing (and possibly receiving feedbacks/complaints) and they use those to improve the weapon more. Once the stats of those weapons are final, then the legendary counterparts may be implemented on the upcoming update at that time.

Edited by Victoria

On my knowledge, we already have a Valkyrie Bow for clowns which is called "Clown Soaring Board[4]". Click here

Or are you suggesting a better version of that? (perhaps improving the stats or looks?)

Yes, I know about the Clown Soaring Bird, but based on my observation and experience, the bow and its legendary counterpart isn't strong enough for

a Clown/Gypsy to be a DS type. Stalker Soaring Bird does not directly improve DS damage, but deals more than what a Clown's DS can deal.

The only good thing about the bow is the auto-tarot.

I'm thinking of maybe buffing the damage percent increase of DS on Clown SB and the Legendary Clown Bow.

Should I make a different topic for specifics?

Yes, I know about the Clown Soaring Bird, but based on my observation and experience, the bow and its legendary counterpart isn't strong enough for

a Clown/Gypsy to be a DS type. Stalker Soaring Bird does not directly improve DS damage, but deals more than what a Clown's DS can deal.

The only good thing about the bow is the auto-tarot.

I'm thinking of maybe buffing the damage percent increase of DS on Clown SB and the Legendary Clown Bow.

Should I make a different topic for specifics?

Yes, since not many are aware of the DS type clowns as before, maybe you could try to familiarize or give them awareness, at the same time, suggest the effects you wanted for that weapon. It could possibly get you some supporters.

My suggestions regarding updates for the 2 classes are not regarding the weaps;

Ive already tried, thx to a friend, the GS new weap and it makes the class more versatile. But, why im asking with this post, is to make their after cast delays when using kiels the same of other classes!!

Regarding SL, I dont think they need another weapon, yust change the HP bonus amount of the current one or just give the classa larger ammount of HP...

Ive already tried, thx to a friend, the GS new weap and it makes the class more versatile. But, why im asking with this post, is to make their after cast delays when using kiels the same of other classes!!

Gunslingers can still kill on 85% cast delay. It just takes effort and speed. I myself did it.

If Desperado had 90% cast delay on 3 Kiels, its killing speed will be as insane as a champion's.

Back then, it used to be 80%, and that was horrible, so no one ever went GS on 180 ping.

Thanks Victoria for answering the question. And yes, it will take a while for us to make Legendary weapons since we need to do a lot of adjustments, corrections to the description, etc.

Gunslingers can still kill on 85% cast delay. It just takes effort and speed. I myself did it.

If Desperado had 90% cast delay on 3 Kiels, its killing speed will be as insane as a champion's.

Back then, it used to be 80%, and that was horrible, so no one ever went GS on 180 ping.

Yea so, why champions can and GS cant? xD

I still disagree with the nerf of 80%(My mistake talking about 85%, it was always 80%) cast delay for GS instead of the 90% of other clases; people can easly seed desperados and rapid showers (a lot more easly than any other classes skills in my opinion).

I myself can also still kill people without MS but, lets be realistic, a GS will be always in disadvantage vs other classes due to that...

Still, I respect your opinion Aero, and I see this suggestion is gonna be closed very soon.

Anyways thx for taking your time to read it and give your opinion guys ^^

Edited by Budaz