bball08

Tips For Sniper

For changing FAS type to DS type the switch is easy. All you need to switch was only your weapon which is for FAS build you weapon card would like 2 TG 2 Paper if I'm not wrong.

While for DS type you switch to Inca 2 TG SW or Thana 2 TG SW. Well if you want your DS with Thana become optimal, you need to readjust your stat with no Luk and switch your accessory without Ifrit.

Well, when you're gonna use it for mostly pvping, like going 1v1 and whatever, then go ds, but make sure you got the cards for the weapon (thana, inca). And also you can use 3tg instead of inca on your other weapon, but inca is good. But when you're gonna use it for woe, gvg and other team based pvping, fas wins. I personally think that fas is more viable due to aoe, cost efficient (just need one weapon), and flexibility (for mvp hunting, farming). It also has a high damage output :)

I suggest going for Arrow Shower type. AoE damage and hurts alot. Good against gangers.

lmao jk

okay for realz

Go for FAS type. You don't need Thana if you're FAS type, since with 101 crit (including the +20 crit from FAS skill) it bypasses your target's Vit Def.

FAS if you are new. There are detailed newbie friendly sniper guides in the archer section. enjoy :)