Victoria

Last Person To Post Is Cute! <3

I'm done for the night. Saved my work and turned the computer off. I stood up, extended my arms upward and stretched them as hard as I can.

I can use a cold drink before I finally head to bed. So I slowly headed to the kitchen while using my hands to touch the walls to guide me around without stumbling upon anything in the dark living room. I can barely see anything.

Closing in and a few cold steps more and I see a faint light coming in from the neighbor's porch lights through the kitchen window. Oh it's good to see the light, but not the thing that seems to be trying to block it. What is it? I tried to look closely out of curiosity and so my eyes squint. It's... a perfect silhouette or something... or... someone?

I blankly stared at it, stood there like a statue trying to figure out what I am looking at, and why it seems to be getting closer and closer to our kitchen window. At that moment, even if I wanted to go back to my room, step back one foot at a time, I couldn't. I was locked in place and I have no idea why. I can't take my eyes off the thing which I am certain now that it is moving towards the kitchen window like it's going to enter through it. That was the worst thing that can happen, I told myself. And it happened. I saw it. The neighbor's porch lights strangely turned off at the same time. A second later I was better off with my eyes closed because I can see nothing but darkness. And the silence was so loud, it was deafening.

Until I felt the dead cold palm of the hands of something completely cover my face.

Suddenly i came to save you from the darkness

Nah. If im still here huehue

^ Wait, nobody posted for how long...I guess kyoshiro029 was the winner for like so many months LOL! But now the streak is over...sorry about it ;)