adam-

Falcon Assault Attack Boost

I think that this skill should be made stronger, because the only attacks Sniper has is DS and FAS and that gets boring!

It could be boosted on the server or more simply added to the Sniper SB and L Sniper Bow. Right now its at +15% and I just tested a FA build and it did 500 damage.

Let me know what you guys think!

Also being able to give it an element would help... if possible

Edited by adam-

I have tried Falcon Assault attack too and deal like about 5-10k damage per hit, and yes Int affects Falcon Assault's damage. a little boost wouldn't hurt :3 so +1

+1 players have the same build and the same items, so it gets boring and boring. They all cast the same skills and spam yggs! Thats all! Maybe we should try some different builds so it wont be that boring! The same with sinx skills!

Int will affect the dmg pf FA not dex

It's int and dex.

I have tried Falcon Assault attack too and deal like about 5-10k damage per hit, and yes Int affects Falcon Assault's damage. a little boost wouldn't hurt :3 so +1

And that's impressive if you got 5k because I went on a build with 210 int and 275 dex and hit people 500-1k.

Edited by adam-

I haven't tried FA, I rarely use it because of the crappy damage and delay *oh right I need Kiels lol*

+1 to this, Snipers doesn't have much skills to use so a little boost shouldn't be a problem... I think

Make it Level 5 FAS = +30 Crit, +280-300%ATK?

or just the Sniper SB and the L.Bow to

Sniper SB:

Arrow Strafe & sharp shooting +40% damage, Falcon Assault +20% damage, +15% hp, 1% chance of casting strip helm, weapon, shield, or armor, Agi + 30, Dex + 30, Level 10 weight increase

L.Sniper Bow:

Dex/Agi +25

Max HP +10%

Increase damage with Arrow Strafe and Sharp Shooting by 35%

Increase damage with Falcon Assault by 15%

Add a 1% chance of casting Level 3 Strip Helm, Weapon, Shield, or Armor when attacking.

Enable the use of Level 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

Increase the FAS to 5% will do.

Edited by AizenPreY024

isnt falcon strike always neutral like shield boomerang making it useless?

It's not exactly useless just because it's neutral. You could use it to check people who swap, but the damage and speed is too low for it to be feared, so it is useless in this case. Not to mention a hybrid build would suck because, since offensive traps are useless, you're losing out on HP or crit for the singular ability to check people who are smart enough to swap with, at most, 10k FA spam. As it is, FA is useless but I doubt a buff (unless it was ginormous, which could break the class) to it would make people switch over to hybrid build (full FA build is suicide obviously) or make any real difference in PvP. Maybe if offensive traps and traps in general were worked on (the ability to stack fixed, proper nerfs/buffs, etc) along with FA then it would be worth it to go hybrid, but again that could break the class by giving them too many options. But I doubt an FA buff by itself would change much (Pneuma will still be a brick wall for Snipers), if anything. If it was stronger than it is and able to be enchanted then it could be used to deal with Ninja more easily because FA doesn't affect CSS, but beyond that I think full damage builds will still outdo them.

tl;dr I would be indifferent to this, since I don't think an FA buff would do much... But for the sake of diversity, +1.

As for the increase, if it was to be buffed then it would have to be a pretty significant buff to make it worth anything.

Edited by Autopsies

I could agree with this. Though could you suggest specific changes? Like percentages and such.

Hard to throw out a number off of the top of my head... would have to do some testing.

Give me a day

Edited by adam-

-1... i believe falcon attack attack damage is always neutral, thats why the damage is a crap...

i might agree if...

GS can use full buster "which can match up champs asura"

GS can use rifle "to match up sinx crit ability" at same time can do tracking with no 3 sec delay "to match up snipers fas"

ground drift "to match up snipers traps"

and the use of gatling gun "for Gs to break emps"

hows that?

Please stick to the topic only :3

Edited by Victoria

^^ i tried building a falcon assault sniper xD but i failed xD i never got to truly finish my build tho and just became a pally xD anyways, +1 to this ^^ i believe that every skill in every job should be put to good use, and therefore making pvp a challenge and have some twists in it and also FUN!!

Since it's neutral property the only way to make it have decent damage is to buff it a ton so it does like 20k or something on gr and if someone takes it off it does 100k or something, so theres no reasonable way to really buff this.