Troy

New To F-Ro

Hello Forsaken RO,

I'm new to the community and I'm glad i will become a part of it. I'm looking for sponsor's who can help us and guide us to a great game play. I have about 10-15 people who i can recruit to play in this server. Looking for a good guild that need's assistance. I'm very loyal and so is my team. I have been playing ragnarok for awhile now and we decided to look for a better and challenging game play. you can either contact me here or email me @ [email protected] or add me on facebook [email protected].

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong - that is your oath.

First of, welcome to fRO!

If you have any questions or issues about anything, don't hesitate to PM a GM or just ask any player. The players here are pretty friendly n__n.

Enjoy your stay here! :D

Wow, 10-15! I should really help! Anyways, welcome to ForsakenRO :D!

Try this, it's our Wiki page: http://www.forsaken-...tion=pages&id=3

Edited by Amicable

Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong - that is your oath.

Respect. Welcome to forsakenRO. I hope you and your comerades enjoy your stay and will have a successful time. If you need any starting help, you can feel free to PM me.

Edited by Levis

Welcome to the server, to you and your friends I wish an enjoyable stay (:

If you have any questions feel free to ask, we'll do our best to help you guys with adapting to the server!

Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy your stay with us.

If you have any question feel free to contact any of the GM team, and if you need support with anything you may post a topic in the support section of the forums.

Hey dude. Welcome to facebook.