ackosijin

Reason For Your Class

First and foremost, this thread is for sharing your main character's class and alts and their reasons.

Well, I'm just curious as to why people pick that certain class. Is it just for fun or do they look or sound cool or whatever.

I'll simply start it off then XD

Sniper = Well because I've played sniper classes on every rpg I played.

High Wizard = For farming purposes I guess

My All-Time favorite classes:

Gypsy - My PvP/WoE Char about 2 years ago

Soul Linker - My MvP Hunter, Can kill an MvP in less or about 1 minute, Best looking class for me

Baby Alchemist - My Social Main Character as of the moment, My favorite class as of the present (You'll see me with this class ingame)

Edited by Victoria

SL : The class i played in WOE / GVG / PVP now ... too bad lack of so many stuff but still fun ( one of the few SL players)

Sinx : Cuz LoVe Hitting Shiny Objects

Stalker : Most Sexy Character that Strips You Fully <3

i don't really have a main since i've played mostly every job class.... though i would put my top fav.

1. Champion - really fun to use... you can either kill MVP's or PVP.... though you may think its 1 dimensional since you can 1 hit other players with Asura but i think what separates the good champions to a great champion is on how they utilize there skills... you can use different combo's for fighting different class... :3 personally my fav but my brother always out plays me with this class xD

2. Wizards "High Wizards or Baby" - since i use both baby and high wiz.... xD i often use them for farming 2 or more items... they have great AoE skills that can really ease up farming or if you're in a raid.... though the HP for me needs a bit of a boost... but all in all i think this is a really good starting job class :3

3. uhhh i'm conflicted with ninja and soul linker xD - i choose those 2 because well... on ninja its fun to irritate players with kamaitachi or just tease them with throw kunai.... huehuehue while on the other hand i basically use my Soul Linker for support such as spirit link and Kai buff's other party or random players, its also a good MVP killer you can buff yourself with different element and use Es skill to kill mobs.... I've played as a Soul Linker in another server where you can use Esma to kill other players.... killed a bunch of players there.... huehuehuehue

I can all classes efficiently, except champion and clown/gypsy because of ping issues. But here are the ones I used the most.

1. Biochemist - Everybody knows I main this class ever since I came back nearly 3 years ago(I was on hiatus then). The reason is simple, I like the class ever since it was introduced in iRO, and I was a support then. When I came back to fRO, I noticed that there are almost 0 biochemist that actually does pvp(I only remember Airi,Jayjay(Amicable) and Enrique(Rusty Trombone), every biochemist you see is just an FCP buffer. So, I decided to main the class, learn all I can about it and see if it was weak or people just do not know how to use the class. Turns out, it was just that people really never bother to use the class so they do not know how to use it. I made a guide shortly after I became decent with Bio and the rest was history. Now at least I see a fair few people using the class.

2. Stalker - I always liked bow type characters in games, I like them the same as I like magic type characters. However, I am constantly bored at using Sniper, hence I just made Stalker my bow type character in fRO. And the added versatility of stalker is what sold me to it.

3. Wizard - Wizard is my very first RO character, so it was only natural it is my first in fRO too. I mainly use it for WoE.(believe it or not, I do everything else in Biochemist, farming, pvping and hunting for mvps but most guilds would rather need my wizard more than they need my bio).

4 SinX - I used SinX when my old guild Psychosamuraiz decided to disband and the people who helped me when I was a newbie quit(Date, Inamoto, Supre Onvi). If I would pvp with a few people together with me, I will use stalker or SinX. If I go solo, I had to go biochemist because I hate buffing myself just to pvp, and biochemist is self-sufficient in that aspect(SinX needs FCP at the very least).

5. Prof/Soul Linker/ Priest - I group this three together because they are my "if in the mood" kind of characters. I was never really good as a bolter prof, nor am I good as a bolter linker or holy light priest. Hence the three here I built on the fun factor side so they are not the usual(Melee prof using autocasts, reflect built linker, battle priest)

Edited by Rayray

SinX - all around class. nuff said.

Stalker - best for farming when monster quantity is low. Did you know that you can get twice the drop with stalker by using steal or that passive skill? Ex: You would need 1k wooden heart for a specific quest meaning you would need to kill 1k of them and there are like 10-15 per map. By using steal you would only need to kill 500 of them.

I would also want to pick up FS priest and LK if I had time

couldnt help myself. im fairly new to RO but what the hey right?

my main is a paladin, ever since i could remember playing any online game, i always excel in using support types, i like tanking and helping others survive. so that basically sums it up for that

i have a baby wiz for farming, "baby" coz it has a huge weight limit which helps so much in multi farming, at least 3/4 of my income comes from farming so this really really helps

then i have a whitesmith for broadcasting and selling and just looking cool XD

i also have a sniper and a champ for MVP its redundant i know but i just think that its easier to use a sniper in some occasions and a champ in others

thats it for me :D

Edited by lyryk001