JadedLight

Anti Gtb Card..

lets just say it in simple ways.. wiz are just useless in WOE or PVP now a days.. coz of GTB cards..

i would like to suggest a card that maybe ignores GTB cards power or a percent of your magic damage goes thru it.. like lets say 15-50% of the magical damage you do goes in even if the person you are attacking has GTB..

i suggest that it should be a weapon card.. ranging from 15-50% magical damage pierce..

and if the person has no GTB card on his or her shield.. magic damage reduction will apply same as the magic pierce of the card.. hence that it only works with GTB users..

REASON FOR SUGGESTION..

it would be nice if we see more of the High Wizard people playing in WOE or PVP.. it would boost up the challenge in WOE.. while defending a castle or charging in..

:) hope you guys support this

Happy Gaming To All.. <3

-1. I've only seen a few wizards but, I don't think their lack of attention is due to GTB. From what I've heard, from people that actually play wizard, is that they need an HP bonus and Stave damage boost. This change would make GTB only used to block coma and dispel, which is mostly used for nowadays anyway.

https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop/?product=dragoon-warlord-card

^Anti-GTB right here, in case you're patient enough.

Also, I've seen wizards in for_fild and WoE, like E S H, casting Storm Gust and Meteor Storm. :)

-1 to the suggestion, sorry.

-1. I've only seen a few wizards but, I don't think their lack of attention is due to GTB. From what I've heard, from people that actually play wizard, is that they need an HP bonus and Stave damage boost. This change would make GTB only used to block coma and dispel, which is mostly used for nowadays anyway.

well for the lack of HP is that they have UBER magical damage which is balanced.. what would be the use of tons of magical skill if you only need 1 skill which is stave to kill the enemy.. that would make the wizard not a wizard if you know what i mean.. <3

https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop/?product=dragoon-warlord-card

^Anti-GTB right here, in case you're patient enough.

Also, I've seen wizards in for_fild and WoE, like E S H, casting Storm Gust and Meteor Storm. :)

-1 to the suggestion, sorry.

well.. be like hitting someone with a stone while they are using a high end armor.. you would go in front of the spamming seeds or berry while get hit around like a deck of card while you pray that the strip shield works out.. haha

Edited by JadedLight

Did you main a high wizard or something? I did main Professor, but I got High Wizard set and play it from times to times.

What I see is right now High Wizard not really good at fighting solo as for the reason is not the usage of GTB but due to low HP wich is make it hard to survive aganst MAYA not GTB.

You are considered lucky if your opponent goes GTB rather then MAYA while you spam bolt or JT to him/her.

Cause with just 1 reflect you will hit the floor right away as for your HP hardly hit 100k while your reflected damage hit way more then 100k. (Even if you decide to not put agi and goes for high vit your HP hardly hit 150k)

As for AoE skill like SG or Meteor is easily countered by Magnetic Earth and don't bother to say Ganbanttein as for you need gemstone to cast it while I can easily cast another ME on top of it.

As for my opinion to improve High Wizard, boost their HP and mprove their AoE is a good start, cause what High Wiz should play is AoE rather then bolt.

Cause when it comes to bolt High Wiz can't compare with prof that dedicated for bolting skill originally.

And if you really like to improve the current High Wizard, please kindly support this suggestion.

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/30449-high-wizards-need-love/

lets just say it in simple ways.. wiz are just useless in WOE or PVP now a days.. coz of GTB cards..

WOE and PVP are not just 1v1 situations especially WOE. High damaging AOE would force alot players to wear GTB while running but if they get hit by other physical skills(i.e. Asura, FAS, BB, Despe, etc.) imagine the damage they would do.

-1. JUST GIVE THEM THEIR HP BOOST. I have heard them crying it out for a long time and they should get it. You can seriously kill a wiz(wearing default pvp gears) with maya. I know this as I have done it multiple times to heha.

Maya is actually worse than GTB for a wizard, because one reflect is all it takes to kill a fully geared wizard.

WoE is a team game, if you are using wizard and you are able to FORCE people into GTB, that means you are doing decently. I have seen a fair few wizards and only a handful of them can force most people in WOE to actually use GTB and risk dying from other sources. Don't expect to kill a lot in WoE as a wizard, that is not your role. I used to play defense in WoE, and it was fun having a wizard on the team. We used to defend with wizard, prof and biochemist(me) and it works well enough to slow people up or kill them as being forced to GTB at that situation would surely kill you.

Like the others said, HP is what is needed, not something to combat GTB as wizards do that well enough(if you know what you are doing and not trying to take on half of for_fild). I die more times against people on maya than against people on GTB, and my wizard do not even have a ring yet.

Also on the argument of having so many skills and not being able to use them, honestly, ALL CLASSES HAVE 1-3 OFFENSIVE SKILLS THEY PRIMARILY USE IN PVP. Bios are stuck on acid bomb and bolts, LKs are usually just spamming BB, snipers are using either FAS or DS and RARELY ever use traps, Pallies are stuck on just standing there and let their reflect do the work and clowns are either using tarot or av, but mostly tarot. What I am trying to say is that it is normal, everyone is basically on the same boat.

Two person above me already give example and explain how fearsome Maya Card against High Wizard rather then simply using GTB like I mentioned earlier.

And here is another point:

Lets say this suggestion passed and Genesis change the effect of GTB to reduce 50% magic damage.

I'm not sure about others people, but lets take my professor damage as example.

I can deal Fire Bolt damage 50k to 70k randomly between this range normally.

My stave Crash damage on Inca deal 28k damage fixed.

With the new effect of GTB will reduce my bolt damage become 25k to 35k.

With the current bolt delay compared to stave crash, I can do 2 stave for each 1 bolt.

So roughly speaking with the new GTB effect using 1 bolt i can deal 35k while my stave would already deal 56k damage.

Fair enough? Even with the new effect of GTB just like what you suggested, I still prefer use stave crash rather then bolt once the enemy swap Usakoring out.

There is already a topic called "HW's need love" in order to solve problems of this class, If you read that topic you are goin to see that real problem of that class is not the use of GTB.

- 1 to this suggestion.

Two person above me already give example and explain how fearsome Maya Card against High Wizard rather then simply using GTB like I mentioned earlier.

And here is another point:

Lets say this suggestion passed and Genesis change the effect of GTB to reduce 50% magic damage.

I'm not sure about others people, but lets take my professor damage as example.

I can deal Fire Bolt damage 50k to 70k randomly between this range normally.

My stave Crash damage on Inca deal 28k damage fixed.

With the new effect of GTB will reduce my bolt damage become 25k to 35k.

With the current bolt delay compared to stave crash, I can do 2 stave for each 1 bolt.

So roughly speaking with the new GTB effect using 1 bolt i can deal 35k while my stave would already deal 56k damage.

Fair enough? Even with the new effect of GTB just like what you suggested, I still prefer use stave crash rather then bolt once the enemy swap Usakoring out.

well its no about changing the effects of the GTB card..

what i suggested is a new card for a WEAPON to pierce the effect of GTB card.. a counter card..

its funny people dont really read my post..

all of a sudden other problems showed up..

but simply im just suggesting a new card to counter a GTB card or pierce thru it..

as i said before..

The Low HP on Wiz are balance with the High Magic Output.. if this cards pushes on and get approves.. you dont need HP anymore coz you would be spamming the hell out of someone..

hence that it would make the economy grow again.. to an extent that people would sell a new card for high price..

I'm well aware about your suggestion, but the way I say about changing the effect of GTB is just a roundabout way to interpret your suggestion.

What the difference about what I said with yours? Its all about making Magic can penetrate GTB right? Am I wrong? It doesn't matter about making a card on weapon or changing the effect of GTB itself as for magic user not really have any card on weapon to begin with. (Kingring its not that good also)

And as my question earlier. Did you actually play a High Wizard? Cause I see you missing a point as for why we found High Wizard lacking in term of PvP.

And you said the low HP was due to high magic output? Then try go bolt or JT someone with maya and see what you can do about it.

As for AoE its easily countered even with your suggestion SG and LOV didn't strike as much and Meteor need times to prepare so it can hit well.

And if I play champ I can easily kill you with 1 ashura when you default 2 Salamander on your cloak with about 100k+ HP.

And by the way, in a programmer perspective like myself, its easier to just change the effect of GTB (highly possible) rather then make a card that check the usage of enemy card on shield and does the effect accordingly. Its unefficient when the goal is same.

Edited by gennova

I'm well aware about your suggestion, but the way I say about changing the effect of GTB is just a roundabout way to interpret your suggestion.

What the difference about what I said with yours? Its all about making Magic can penetrate GTB right? Am I wrong? It doesn't matter about making a card on weapon or changing the effect of GTB itself as for magic user not really have any card on weapon to begin with. (Kingring its not that good also)

And as my question earlier. Did you actually play a High Wizard? Cause I see you missing a point as for why we found High Wizard lacking in term of PvP.

And you said the low HP was due to high magic output? Then try go bolt or JT someone with maya and see what you can do about it.

As for AoE its easily countered even with your suggestion SG and LOV didn't strike as much and Meteor need times to prepare so it can hit well.

And if I play champ I can easily kill you with 1 ashura when you default 2 Salamander on your cloak with about 100k+ HP.

And by the way, in a programmer perspective like myself, its easier to just change the effect of GTB (highly possible) rather then make a card that check the usage of enemy card on shield and does the effect accordingly. Its unefficient when the goal is same.

1st of all dude.. this is a suggestion..

2nd of all i dont even care what you say lol

what you just have said about programmers perspective was the laziest thing i have ever saw in my entire 12years of being a gamer lol.. this isnt a hate box where you guys spam your hate comments.. you guys keep saying there is already a post.. lol so what about it? this is my post and i dont give a birds ass about what you guys are talking in the other post,, suggestions are free right? if you are talking about the HP crap go on the other post not here.. lol i see you are wizard but you lack the knowledge.. lol

Hence The Post Title.. noobs ahahha

what you just have said about programmers perspective was the laziest thing i have ever saw in my entire 12years of being a gamer lol.. this isnt a hate box where you guys spam your hate comments.. you guys keep saying there is already a post.. lol so what about it? this is my post and i dont give a birds ass about what you guys are talking in the other post,, suggestions are free right? if you are talking about the HP crap go on the other post not here.. lol i see you are wizard but you lack the knowledge.. lol

Ok then think what you like I already give my point. The rest let how the community react about this =_=

I'll pretend i didn't see your tasteless rampant.

Rottenecards_113719_tg2yrv3dbs.png

so much salt...

The fact of the developers not being able to make a card to null GTB effect or part of the effect is total crap. It's not hard to script a card that works like that. Secondly the point is HW don't need a card to pierce GTB. A good HW knows how to swap gear from sala to raydric/skolls, also the use of safety wall is a beautiful thing for tanking melee classes and asura strike. The point is GTB is the last thing that HW need to worry about. They simply need a bit more HP in order to be really useful. Then again if you really think about it a HW can also use stave crasher just like a prof. Perhaps you should try using everything you have before suggesting that new cards need to be added.

Too Sour Bruh.... Too Sour :(

Rottenecards_113719_tg2yrv3dbs.png

let see if you can bring that spelling and grammar one day.. when you die.. it does not mean you talk good english type good english lol you can be a d*ck head.. yah sure you graduated on some place i dont know.. hell i dont even care.. once you are on a box.. buried on the ground.. thats all nothing..

and as for the other haters.. pls guys ragnarok has been RELEASED 12 years ago!!.. dude look around you.. what update did the devs do from the original RO? that is why we have PRIVATE servers.. to do the thing the original devs didnt do before.. if you have a good idea.. post it.. if you have nothing to say.. as the saying goes "STFU and mind your own Business"..

Edited by JadedLight

let see if you can bring that spelling and grammar one day.. when you die.. it does not mean you talk good english type good english lol you can be a d*ck head.. yah sure you graduated on some place i dont know.. hell i dont even care.. once you are on a box.. buried on the ground.. thats all nothing..

and as for the other haters.. pls guys ragnarok has been RELEASED 12 years ago!!.. dude look around you.. what update did the devs do from the original RO? that is why we have PRIVATE servers.. to do the thing the original devs didnt do before.. if you have a good idea.. post it.. if you have nothing to say.. as the saying goes "STFU and mind your own Business"..

wow.... still too sour

bruh we aren't hating on your idea.. and just as you said... you are only voicing out your opinion...and i respect that... and just so you know ,we are also voicing out our opinion on your suggestion... so why are you hating at us for letting you know whats on our mind.... and also.... just cause you suggested something it doesn't mean you should be a d*u*ck and get mad when someone criticize your suggestion...

Edited by kyoshiro029

You do realize that in order for a suggestion to be accepted, the community has to accept it first, before a GM considers it. Hence, if we take your advice to mind our own business, your suggestion will just go down the drain.

A suggestion has to benefit everyone or fix something, and looking at it now, it is neither. Good wizards will not use the card on a weapon slot, as it is a waste to do so. Reasons are:

1. Why would I need a card to pierce 15% to 50% which would deal less damage than if I just stave the target? If my firebolt deals 5k each hit on average, that means 50k damage per cast. With your suggestion, if the card allows 15% piercing, it would just deal 7500. If it is 50%, it would deal 25k, both damage is actually lower than an incantation samurai stave crasher, and way lower than a thana stave crasher. This is assuming that the card cannot be stacked of course, because if it is, it would be too OP as it would make GTB card useless.

2. Less likely to die using stave. A good player will easily switch to a maya card on a strong shield(which is what I use) the moment the wizard spams. The card you are suggesting will not help in anyway against that big weakness of wizards, which is low HP. Also, high matk and low hp does not equate to balance. Keep in mind that the prof class deals better single target magic damage and has decent HP + defensive skills. Wizard has nothing on that.

The suggestion atm is basing it solely on your experience. As we said, any decent wizard will not think of GTB as a weakness but rather as a way to actually punish people(i can hit more than 50k on stave crasher when they switch to GTB and an average of 27k-30k, on top of making the enemy vulnerable to physical attacks from others). If you do think GTB is a big weakness for wizard class, either you are not that experienced on using it or you are undergeared.

OFF TOPIC:

Well nothing you have now is carried over when you die, so that argument is pointless. Question is, are you alive or dead? Obviously, you are still alive so having readable English matters if you want to communicate.

Since you are alive, and talking to people who are alive, grammar matters a bit. I don't think any career would not need spoken or written English now nor any game forum would take you seriously if you can't speak out your views. Not nitpicking on your grammar, mind you, as it was still readable. It's just that your reason for not bothering with grammar is a bit idiotic.

Lastly, everyone chill, and that includes the one who made this topic. If you want to continue flaming each other, just deal with it in game and pvp each other until you are satisfied. Flaming in this thread would probably get this closed.

You do realize that in order for a suggestion to be accepted, the community has to accept it first, before a GM considers it. Hence, if we take your advice to mind our own business, your suggestion will just go down the drain.

A suggestion has to benefit everyone or fix something, and looking at it now, it is neither. Good wizards will not use the card on a weapon slot, as it is a waste to do so. Reasons are:

1. Why would I need a card to pierce 15% to 50% which would deal less damage than if I just stave the target? If my firebolt deals 5k each hit on average, that means 50k damage per cast. With your suggestion, if the card allows 15% piercing, it would just deal 7500. If it is 50%, it would deal 25k, both damage is actually lower than an incantation samurai stave crasher, and way lower than a thana stave crasher. This is assuming that the card cannot be stacked of course, because if it is, it would be too OP as it would make GTB card useless.

2. Less likely to die using stave. A good player will easily switch to a maya card on a strong shield(which is what I use) the moment the wizard spams. The card you are suggesting will not help in anyway against that big weakness of wizards, which is low HP. Also, high matk and low hp does not equate to balance. Keep in mind that the prof class deals better single target magic damage and has decent HP + defensive skills. Wizard has nothing on that.

The suggestion atm is basing it solely on your experience. As we said, any decent wizard will not think of GTB as a weakness but rather as a way to actually punish people(i can hit more than 50k on stave crasher when they switch to GTB and an average of 27k-30k, on top of making the enemy vulnerable to physical attacks from others). If you do think GTB is a big weakness for wizard class, either you are not that experienced on using it or you are undergeared.

OFF TOPIC:

Well nothing you have now is carried over when you die, so that argument is pointless. Question is, are you alive or dead? Obviously, you are still alive so having readable English matters if you want to communicate.

Since you are alive, and talking to people who are alive, grammar matters a bit. I don't think any career would not need spoken or written English now nor any game forum would take you seriously if you can't speak out your views. Not nitpicking on your grammar, mind you, as it was still readable. It's just that your reason for not bothering with grammar is a bit idiotic.

Lastly, everyone chill, and that includes the one who made this topic. If you want to continue flaming each other, just deal with it in game and pvp each other until you are satisfied. Flaming in this thread would probably get this closed.

you as a wizard would only resort to stave crushing people? :/ while your skill are dead coz a GTB card.. they named that character a wizard.. coz yes he uses magic..

why bother with one weapon if you can switch it in with another one with an ANTI GTB..

yes i know you forum people need to support it or not.. but im seeing only a bunch of.. what 5-8 people QQing about other peoples ideas?

guys you are just a tiny number of people that are lets say out of 500+ registered member here in the forum? i still have 490 people to get..

if he didnt post that pic in the first place i would have never talked about it..