bewarecross89

High Wizard Card

Hmmm few HWC i think . Not like tg , kiel and tao gunka you can summon them on MVP room i think . ~ HWC is hard to get in lhz_dun++ . Well if you are desperate buy a lot of HWC sell them then it will go lower haha

and why people buy HWC is that because it is indeed very useful in farming.

HWc only works decent in a PvP against a matk type.

Dont Get Fooled!. HWC only 45 toks. just Buy it from tokenshop anyway. dont need to buy it 140 toks. Remember guys! dont get fooled!

So then give me the money to buy it Ó_Ó. You cant do math between Tokenshop and Token in game, they are not the same thing. I rather spend 140 Tokens in game, than spend 4.5 dollars.

Also you should know something: The High Wiz MVP will only appear if there are no other mvp on the map.

IE: If Assassin Eremes MVP is on the map, High Wiz will only appear after ~2 hours of Assassin's death.

When you say IDR I assume you're from same country with me which is Indonesia, so greeting bro.
Ok, I think you confusing about something really wrong here.

Lets do some math:
I donate Sniper Soaring Bird for 30$ and sell it to get 1.5k token. So basically 100 token is 2$
While the price of High Wizard Card in Tokenshop is 4.5$ which is more expensive then the ratio I just give you in case you donate Sniper Soaring Bird instead and sell it 1.5k token which is the current price right now.

And here another math:

The tokenshop sell a single token for 0.1$ which is way to expensive if you compare it with the packet one. Lets take an example with the cheapest packet which is 40$ for 1440 token.

So 1 token cost 0.028$ which is way cheaper then 0.1$ if you donate token as single not as packet. so 100 token only cost you 2.8$ which is more expensive then my previous calculation.

So with all example I provide, hope you getting a hang about how our currency work. Don't get fooled by simple number in tokenshop as those number didnt mean a thing in game, cause market in game was work by supply and demand which can be pretty stupid. For example A pair of Artifact such as Loki Seal which cost you 50$ will have about the same price or even higher then Skull Aura which is 60$ worth.

And if you buy 2 Valkyrie Weapon which is got discount 5$ each, so 2 Valkyrie Weapon cost 50$ you can earn much more.

Lets say I buy 2 Sniper Soaring BIrd for 50$ and sell it 3k for both, 100 token can cost only 1.67$ LOL.

Just do some math before you donate.