sunwells

Newbie Really Confused About Stats.. :(

Hello, I haven't played RO in roughly 5 years, but I've returned to playing Assassin Cross since I enjoyed it quite a bit when I used to play.

Anyway, I'm trying to read some guides here to figure out how to do my stats, but I'm having a lot of trouble.

I'm 255/186 and many of the guides say to put 280-300 STR and "AGI until attack speed is 195", then the guides talk about dumping the rest of the stats into DEX or LUK.

I'm still wearing the gear I was given when I made the character, which stopped working when I hit 200 (took me a while to figure that out.. /swt).

Problem: if I put that much of my stats into STR, I don't have enough stats to put into AGI, and I definitely don't have any leftover stats. So... how am I supposed to do these builds, and get my attack speed to 195? Even when I max out my AGI to 300, it doesn't let me get to 195 attack speed and stays at 194.

I am very confused. Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

First of all, focus on the STR since you're not geared yet.

Only add AGI until you hit 195 WHILE equipping the Forsaken Knight armor set (which you can quest at 255/255) or a Forsaken King set. :)
And once you're done with the quest regarding the Forsaken Knight, you'll get 200 stat points.

In addition, u can use the freebies provided. The Helm and backpack which gives you +20 all stats each. It is a big help to raise ur aspd to 195 as ive seen and tried it myself.

Also if you can acquire the knight set through the knight quest, it will add aspd and bonus stats that will help you bring out 195 aspd and get more stats to provide due to the +200 bonus stat points.

I suggest that you make a wizard first so u can hunt chivalry emblems and get ur knight set for your assasin or you can use your assasin to hunt chivs but it will take way too long.

Also u can hunt the normal low rate gears and cards that adds agi and aspd. ^^,

"I suggest that you make a wizard first so u can hunt chivalry emblems and get ur knight set for your assasin or you can use your assasin to hunt chivs but it will take way too long."

Agree =D that is what i always told my members hehe... create a highwiz or sniper as first character for farming.

And gear your main up later when you already have a farming char.

Also if you are RO addict and really active you can join our newbie guild, find us at go 7.

Good luck.

Well there are players like me who just farmed with my main(Biochemist) as I tend to get bored when I am using other characters. So they should try both and see what works.

Thank you guys for all your help! I decided to try to make a High Wizard and a Sniper for the purpose of farming -- I don't mind having too many alts -- although I apparently went with a lot of bad skills on my Wizard and not the proper leveling/farming skills so I abandoned him to make a Sniper instead (not dying as much, yay!).

I will do this to work on the knight quest!

Now if only I could figure out where the stylist NPC went...

Thank you guys for all your help! I decided to try to make a High Wizard and a Sniper for the purpose of farming -- I don't mind having too many alts -- although I apparently went with a lot of bad skills on my Wizard and not the proper leveling/farming skills so I abandoned him to make a Sniper instead (not dying as much, yay!).

I will do this to work on the knight quest!

Now if only I could figure out where the stylist NPC went...

When you type @go 25, just head to your right until you see a sign below a pub that says 'Stylist'. Go in then talk to the middle NPC.

There is a stat resetter in town ( @go 25 ) as well as a skill point seller, ad due to job level you can max all skills so do not worry about your high wizard he is okay :)

If you ever get lost or need to locate something talk to the newbie help at forsaken village ( @go 25 is all you have to type ) and he will help you locate many useful NPCs and locations.