Bombay

Token Converter/condensor

These days with rare items such as EMPS and IMPS it is almost impossible to do transactions in just 1 swoop with restricting weight limits. When someone is trying to buy a GVG or BR EMP possibly a woe drop EMP/IMP ranging above 8ktokens its a scammers opportunity to swipe your hard earned tokens and get away with it making every deal seeming shady and uneasy. Waiting for a GM to do the transaction may not work for the 2 of the trading parties that want a quick deal not to mention GM's have a life too. What I would like to have implemented would be a token condenser or converter much like the zeny or a supply tickets! This would make transactions much more safe, simple, and easy feeling and essentially eliminating scammers. Im sure there are several of you out there that have been conned out of some large sums of tokens and want to see a solution to this other than pulling a ticket and praying that your items/tokens are still there. I will explain how this can be implemented below.

Option 1.) The Coin method... Talking to forsaken kafra and converting tokens in increments of 500 and 1,000 into a Super and Ultra Forsaken Token making them a distinct solid Green, and Purple (or some other color that's will make it HARD to mistake for another coin variation item PvP, BR, GVG you know what I mean) labeled clearly on the coin would say," A forsaken Ro token compressed with 500 *or 1000* Forsaken Tokens) the item weight would be 1. Why this amount you ask? Because you wont be overweight and accidently drop 5k or 10k tokens on the ground when exchanging (even though it wont let you) now this makes life easier.

Option 2.) Ticket method... Everyone is familiar with supply tickets from Seed tickets to FCP tickets everyone is comfortable and familiar with this process take 100 yggdrasil seeds to the ticket exchanger and convert them into 1 yggticket. You can see where I'm heading with this take 100 forsaken tokens to the ticket exchanger and get 1 Forsaken token ticket (FTT) labed on this ticket would say," 1 forsaken token ticket compressed of 100 forsaken-RO tokens" now this may be a little lengthy converting say 20,000 tokens = 200 tickets but its a safe alternative to risking multiple transactions and isn't in as large of a from like the Coin method I'm trying to use the same system that the ticket exchanger always has. With this using the same principle you just have to add an item to the list of items able to be converted (ygg, edp, fcp Cspeed, Berry) tickets are still transferable in large amounts in 1 trade up to 1000+ tickets if needed 100k+ tokens now what single item costs this much (reality people).

Now with this new system improvised this would essentially eliminate Scammers looking to pray on people attempting to buy rare EMPS and IMPS being able to do transactions in 1 swoop! this would result in scam cases drop and would stop stress on GMs being rushed to broker a deal that has to get annoying. I am 100% sure I am NOT the only person that thinks this is a must add to the game I am sure someone out there has been conned out of their tokens from multiple transaction deals.. lets remove this uneasy feeling of big transactions and make business a whole lot more well fun! Your friend Bombay..

P.S comment and critic below msg me in Game ChampSon .Morpheus.

• Like 1

+1, this is the best suggestion! Doing so many trade sometimes is not safe so we need this token converter or what he suggested :)

Goodjob! hope the gm will accept this

Im agree, but there is a simple way to fix this isue. Just make the forsaken token weight 0 or if can't make it 0.1.

Here the simple way to elaborate it. If token weight 0 anyone can bring as much token he have without worrying about weight limit.

Or if the token weight 0.1, even if you buy stuff using 100k token as payment, it will still stuck at 10k weight and I think char with 250+ str can carry it just fine, especially WS.

• Like 1

+1 no more explanation needed.

And btw your suggestions give me food for thought and an eyesore since the text is so huge, making it hard to skim. xD

Making the token weight 0 would be an excellent start however I believe the max amount of 1 item you may hold or store at one time is 30,000 anything above this would still require two deals

Here is my suggestion when making a large transaction that requires you to do multiple transactions: CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU DO THE DEAL

I will be happy to hop on, and monitor the deal to make sure it goes according to plan. In fact, if someone is planning on scamming you (which I would say 99% of the scam causes that happen are premeditated), merely telling them that you would rather have me present will scare them off. If a deal is too good to be true, 99% of the time it is. :)