Aerofox

Have You Ever Been So Mad That...

Kinda? Paper work but I immediately picked it up again LOL.

Have you ever been so mad that you cursed accidentally in front of your parents and then realize it so you try to play it smoothly like

"FUUUUUUUUCKAAAAAAAARINO RODE A DINO BLAH BLAH" Mixed up some words to cover it up or something like that hahahaha.

I never swear when my parents are around, not even accidentally. But, I almost said "What the F*" in a school play before, instead of the word itself, I said "Eff", the teacher asked me what the F means, and I said Fairies HAHAHA

Have you ever been so mad that you started thinking of ways on how to embarass your enemy?

Yes but it ended by embarrassing myself instead. Tried to answer all the questions given by the Professor but got the easiest one wrong. /swt

Have you ever been so mad that you poured soft drinks on your cereal instead of milk?!

Hahaha!

I tried punching a wall, it was at that moment that I knew I f'ed up.

Have you ever been so mad that you got tired of being mad (?) :th_e14:

Nah I don't want to delete that person. I'd rather make a million copies and kill the copy a million times. *Dayumn*

Have you ever been so mad that you asked advice from the least person that you know or talked to?

Yup. I didn't want to deal with someone that I know where it'll be just pointless. Had to clear my head and relieve the stress by eating LOL.

Have you ever been so mad that you tried to tear a thick book into 2 pieces?!

Never really got mad like real mad at someone before nor had an enemy hahahaha! People remembers me as someone who laughs a lot hahaha!

Have you ever been so mad that you lied down on the ground and stared at the ceiling (?)

That's brutal! Nope haha.

Have you ever been so mad that you threw bread sticks to someone?

Flipping off people is too much for me hahaha. Laughed at them instead hahaha!

Have you ever been so mad that you made faces when you thought that person wasn't looking and got caught?

Edited by Calcifer

Yes, I think it was a plate. I was so mad that I didn't notice the plate that was on the edge of a table and I accidentally knocked it off the table.

Have you ever been so mad that while being on a beastly mode you realize that the other person is right and don't know how to react to it (?) XD

That is pretty much embarrassing but no i havent xD i know when im wrong and i know when im right... but i did have arguements i couldnt win.... =____=) *GF

Have you ever been so mad you wish there was a zombie apocalypse and that person turned into a zombie just so you can say him/her

Of course not! My hair is my treasure and I wouldn't shave it just because i'm mad at someone! Well, I'll probably shave their hair and wax their eyebrows, that would look amazing like an alien!

Have you been so mad that you kicked someone in the balls?

Never been in to a fight before hahaha.

Have you ever been so mad that you spoke in a different language? Other than the lingua franca?

Never wanted to use violence in solving problems hahaha.

Have you ever been so mad that you just screamed and calmed right after?