Pwnsauce

So...Yeah

Well I have been thinking over this for the past few weeks, and I have come to my decision...

I will be leaving the server once and for all, mainly because I have just gotten really bored and games have been screwing up my school life.

But, I will be giving my gear to the most respected people I know, and who I have been friends with since the beginning.

I hope the server grows and prospers like it should.

This is goodbye to:

Tran, Walshy, Shadow, Sard, Hope, L2Aim, Genesis, Mike+Ami, Zack, Deadly, Nicole, Bandit, Tick, Baccus, Signal, and Forsaken RO.

[email protected] is my MSN, add me if you choose!

: )

Well I have been thinking over this for the past few weeks, and I have come to my decision...

I will be leaving the server once and for all, mainly because I have just gotten really bored and games have been screwing up my school life.

But, I will be giving my gear to the most respected people I know, and who I have been friends with since the beginning.

I hope the server grows and prospers like it should.

This is goodbye to:

Tran, Walshy, Shadow, Sard, Hope, L2Aim, Genesis, Mike+Ami, Zack, Deadly, Nicole, Bandit, Tick, Baccus, Signal, and Forsaken RO.

[email protected] is my MSN, add me if you choose!

: )

What about me NIGGA O_O

We had some struggling, but in the end you were a decent guy (lots of whining for events), but that's ok.

I know you aren't leaving but taking a break, so will see you soon.

Good luck with school and your new addictions that you kept a secret for the rest of the community.

I know blade can be a punk sometimes (especially to the GMs - cause this boy wants events 24/7)... =P

But he's been a good friend ever since I started here. He gave me my first LMS win, helped me test builds, and always watched my back. Hope you do return once you get bored of all those other games. 3-D games = phail!

wha?! if you leave whose gonna make dirty comments about Sard when he "gets food/does laundry/scratches his toe/is afk"?!

but its okay..do what u gotta do n_n

by the way..this is what really goes on all those times i mentioned ^_~

IMGP5087-1.jpg

IMGP5086-1.jpg

Lol :] Safiya back him off you, tell him you're mine ;]

I know blade can be a punk sometimes (especially to the GMs - cause this boy wants events 24/7)... =P

But he's been a good friend ever since I started here. He gave me my first LMS win, helped me test builds, and always watched my back. Hope you do return once you get bored of all those other games. 3-D games = phail!

Thats true, also he was a great GL too bad he merged with Good Soup and stopped being a GL, but it's okay i will remember you man but wtf you're coming back in 2 Weeks I can bet that.. :]

But if you're not coming Good luck man =P Btw i added you on msn :>